Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC (16358 Views)

Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
[s][/s]cry me an epistle of tears

grin grin grin

Hehehehehe........see dis product of a cursed lineage. I laff u
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by FreeStuffsNG: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmm.

All these political developments will end in praise to God for the victory of Asiwaju Tinubu at the Presidential polls.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
Please support the BAT 2023 winning team and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely brilliant, visionary, capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Please support Asiwaju Tinubu.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Salvador1: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2022
JAMO84:
Whether INEC likes it or not, Buni will not presides over our convention. The worst that can happen is, we shift the date again.

WE CAN HAVE OUR CONVENTION A MONTH TO THE ELECTION. BEATING PDP IS SURE.
let me sip my wine.

4 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2022
emmamajesty:
it was court order that remove Oshomole not ApC so for the sit not to be vacant another leader has to be emerged before buhari called for NEC meeting, unlike this particular one that Dani Bello just carried out a coup against Buni

Point of correction it wasn't Buhari but Giadom that called for NEC. Forget court removed him matter,we know what happened. I only pity for Nigeria the way the judiciary is being manipulated by politicians to settle scores. Let's even assume a court removed him, what happened to the deputy national chairman south or national vice chairman south south? They're the people who are supposed to take over by the APC constitution if the chairman is out. But Amaechi and co sponsored a jaguda backed by security agencies to forcefully take charge a creat a crisis because they want to take over the structure by all means. Everything leading to the dissolution of that EXCO was illegal. That's why Buhari begged that nobody should go to court. But is he still the problem now?

3 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I feel your pains and frustration

Stay away from rakiti i know you have already started the downslide with insults and frustration

Hahahaha.... nobody can be more frustrated than a man who thinks Tinubu is the cause of his generational problem even when he's not from your family. Lol......where was your father when Tinubu was hustling? Hustle now ooooo make ur children nor come think say na my children be d cause of their poverty and frustration.

3 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
pain is beclouding your thinking

Tinubu told oshomole to fight obaseki, obaseki got a lower court order to sack oshomole from his ward (he failed to file an appeal in the stipulated time because of his pride and couldn't be apc chairman by such court order)

Hillary ETA and Giadom challenged individually to act in oshomole space, giadom won the decision

Giadom by himself legally dissolved his committee and handed power to a caretaker committee of buni

Where did buhari scatter apc in all of this, it was tinubu that scattered apc because of greed of controlling edo

You see your foolishness? I never knew hatred for another man can lead to brain damage.
By the APC constitution if the chairman being from the south is out, it's the deputy national chairman from south to take over, in his absence it's the national vice chairman south south to take over. So who was Giadom in the NEC to suddenly become the chairman? Buhari himself knows it was all illegalities all the way that's why he was begging that nobody should go to court. So who gave the decision to Giadom to take over? Is oshiomhole still the problem now? Simple convention they can't conduct since 2020.

2 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by PrinceOfLagos: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2022
Salvador1:
that useless man dare to pick a fight with bubu.
bubu is such a wicked man.
Sw will get sense in a hard way.
Buni Dubai trip has exposed the enemies within APC.
You no lie my brother

Tinubu will be taught hard lessons when Buhari and Buni comes back from Dubai trip

6 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by AirFireEarthH20: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2022
May this satanic party of hunger and suffering die a natural death, Amen.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by AkalaJ: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2022
Them comot Oshiomole come put worse pesin. APC una mumu don too much.

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2022
The convention has automatically been postponed.

5 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by SocialJustice: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2022
E go too funny if APC no come get candidates 2023.

2 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

We didn't see these laws when oshiomhole and his EXCO were dissolved. Nobody issued a 21days notice. It was abrupt. Infact the notice for the emergency NEC meeting was not up to 7days. Lawless nation. Abeg Buhari should do and go jooor. He has damaged alot of things.
oshiomhole was removed by the court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by adecz: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2022
This is the same haphazard ways
Buhari and his appointees have been
ruling this country. ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

Are we surprised that everything
is collapsing❓
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Kundagarten: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2022
I stand with Buni grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buni is our Shia man

8 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2022
JAMO84:
Whether INEC likes it or not, Buni will not presides over our convention. The worst that can happen is, we shift the date again.

There is a time limit to host convention and party primary.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am happy that it is tinubu newspaper that is eating it's vomit here

I told you all it was all planned by bumi

Bumi can basically keep playing this game till he arrives at the date he likes for convention

Tinubu urchins better start preparing for sdp

Not Buni alone o. Buhari is using Buni to teach Tinubu a lesson. Most Tinubu urhcins have noticed it. They've been crying on twitter since. They don't know Buhari grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Buni will carry the day still. From this report anything anyone does outside the Buni camp is null and void.

Exactly. Buni has them by the balls grin. Very wise man. But he isn't working alone sha. He has Buhari's backing

4 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

We didn't see these laws when oshiomhole and his EXCO were dissolved. Nobody issued a 21days notice. It was abrupt. Infact the notice for the emergency NEC meeting was not up to 7days. Lawless nation. Abeg Buhari should do and go jooor. He has damaged alot of things.
That means oshio is still the chaman grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2022
olabukola:
These people are playing pim pon with our well being but all you care about all the time is Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu. Haha.

Whose wellbeing? angry See this chairman o. They are playing pim pon with Tinubu's ambitions abeg. Don't confuse us here

3 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Its one man’s ambition that’s damaging everything in Apc since 2015. Nobody rest everyday na fight.

3 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by azuba4u: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2022
WE HAVE RESOLVED NEVER TO VOTE FOR INCOMPETENT POLITICIANS AGAIN.

LOOK WHERE NIGERIA HAS LANDED IN WORLD RANKING NOW.

GOD FORBID!!.

PDP IS FAR FAR BETTER FOR US.

ANYIM PIUS ANYIM IS COMING!!!!

GREATER NIGERIA PROJECT, 2023!!!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

You see your foolishness? I never knew hatred for another man can lead to brain damage.
By the APC constitution if the chairman being from the south is out, it's the deputy national chairman from south to take over, in his absence it's the national vice chairman south south to take over. So who was Giadom in the NEC to suddenly become the chairman? Buhari himself knows it was all illegalities all the way that's why he was begging that nobody should go to court. So who gave the decision to Giadom to take over? Is oshiomhole still the problem now? Simple convention they can't conduct since 2020.
Giadom was the most senior APC official from the south at the time of oshiomhole's removal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lmao. Tinubu urchins don dey insult Buhari grin. Omo. You people should be careful oo. Buhari no dey take nonsense. He isn't GEJ. He will so mess your god up, that the pee poo president will be forced to go back to ACN grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by IbadeHQ: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
naija4life247:
21 days notice or 21 days fasting?

The way things are going, I will advise Tinubu to find another party to contest under so that his efforts will not be wasted.

The way things are going. APC may not have any candidate in the general elections, because the Courts will nullify all APC candidates based on illegally being perpetuated by Buhari and his group of idiots

See Tinubu living in your head without paying rent. You left your potopoto region with your clueless and visionless governors in your different states, all you fill your head with is Tinubu as if he's the only one contesting in APC. 2023 is around the corner. My advice to you guys is to go back to your diff states and ensure you vote leaders with visions so as to drive developments in your states. Tinubu is not your problem but your governors.

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:
Buhari's incompetence as president of Nigeria is showing in APC as the supposed leader of the party. His illegal dissolution of the oshiomhole's NWC is still hunting them. They used all manners of illegalities to truncate that EXCO thinking they were smart now they've gotten themselves into a messy situation. Karma is here! Deal with it.

Buhari no send anybody papa. His sole aim was to be president. He doesn't care about APC. Know this and know peace

6 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Thesaint141:
Dis Buni and his Secretary Akamu-dohe strong ooo.

PrinceofLagos, what do you have to say about dis.

Omo. Don't mind those underrating the guy. Truth is, he isn't alone. Dude is backed heavily by Buhari and Malami. Na Malami hint INEC. Remember that Malami, Buni and Buhari are meeting, abi they've met already about this. It's all planned work
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am happy that it is tinubu newspaper that is eating it's vomit here

I told you all it was all planned by bumi

Bumi can basically keep playing this game till he arrives at the date he likes for convention

Tinubu urchins better start preparing for sdp
Could as well be buharis game you know?
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
JAMO84:

Una never comot for una mess, una wan beat PDP? grin PDP just dey watch. Las las, courts will nullify APC presidential candidate at the dying minute grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHCN No Service No Pay Poster / . / FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.