Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC (16365 Views)

Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Court order is court order irrespective of who or how it was gotten.

INEC must obey it.

I just want you to correct that thinking that INEC was now treating Bello’s letter differently than it treated Gaidom’s letter.

INEC has been fairly fair v

Didn't you hear what the other guy said. Buhari used presidential powers for INEC in that regard. Court order is court order abi? I will remind you of this later.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by IfnobeGod20: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

We didn't see these laws when oshiomhole and his EXCO were dissolved. Nobody issued a 21days notice. It was abrupt. Infact the notice for the emergency NEC meeting was not up to 7days. Lawless nation. Abeg Buhari should do and go jooor. He has damaged alot of things.
Mr. Man, did you read the news line at all. The 21 days notice is just from the newly signed electoral law. Please read before making comment, it makes you lose your worth. Your comment had degraded you.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
poiZon:

What if his ward chairman dey dubai with am?

Forget northerners, those guys r too smart for my liking.

Na we dey think say dem mumu, those wey we even think say dem be sophisticated peepoos, dem no sabi nada...

They r consoling themselves with the way senate threw the electoral act away from amendment.
When therr is provision for that clause in the constitution already.
When it comes to electoral act and constitution, which is superior?

I was telling someone this already. Before now, if a minister wants to contest, he had to resign first. It's not a new thing
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

By the constitution of the APC it's the national vice chairman south south that's to take over in the absence of deputy national chairman south. It's not the deputy national secretary. It's a matter of law not seniority

What happened when Oshiomhole was removed?
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
shinealight:

I think you must have a virile imagination and you’re allowing it to run wild because of your partisanship and preferences!
For your information, Buhari cannot use Consensus to scheme out anyone he doesn’t like during the Presidential Primaries…because all aspirants must agree in writing to withdraw for that Consensus candidate….that is an impossible dream that can never become reality in 2023!

Did everyone agree for Abdullahi to be party chairman? Lmao. Una go learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Using presidential influence to get something does not necessarily make it illegal. While you are saying all these, is it right for Tinubu to appoint his wife as senator for Lagos West for almost twelve years running? Is it right for Tinubu to make Alpha Beta collect taxes from Lagosians and remit 10% to him? Is it right for Tinubu to become the sole administrator of Lagos in a democracy?
You see, everyone pulls weight were they can. Just because you're on the losing side is why you have become a social crusader.
Buhari is a political neophyte yet he is playing with your Tinubu's ambition like a toy. What does that make Tinubu then?

You need to take your advice. Like I already told you, the deputy national secretary is higher than the vice chairman in NWC hierarchy. I don't know where you got your constitution from but the constitution specifically says "highest ranking official from the same zone" not vice chairman.

Beautifully said brother.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

What exactly does Buhari need the party for again?

Another beautiful question grin grin
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Penguin2: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Didn't you hear what the other guy said. Buhari used presidential powers for INEC in that regard. Court order is court order abi? I will remind you of this later.

Lol!

Don’t be so pissed.

The Tinubu project is a failed project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Who is your candidate?

Truth be told, I'm not against Tinubu per se. I'm just unhappy with the way he has allowed himself to be played by the north and how you his praise singers failed to see what is before you simply because of primordial interest.
My preferred candidate though is Peter Obi. But if Tinubu wins, i'll be glad too. He has the ability to lead well. But I don't see it happening

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahaha.... really? Hmmmmm
Exactly. You Tinubu supporters need to realize that APC for the northerners was a vehicle to get back what they believed they lost unfairly through Yar'adua. The truth is, the north were really not anti-PDP like you ACN guys. They were rather anti-south. An easy pointer for this is the fact that by 2019, Boko haram was still alive and kicking and insecurity had worsened in the North with bandits. Also, APC corruption was personified by Ganduje. These are the two main pillars the north claimed they booted GEJ out for. Instead, Buhari got almost 95% votes in 2019.
They really don't care about APC especially now that they will be playing second fiddle there by 2023. And Buhari is ALWAYS pro-North

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Truth be told, I'm not against Tinubu per se. I'm just unhappy with the way he has allowed himself to be played by the north and how you his praise singers failed to see what is before you simply because of primordial interest.
My preferred candidate though is Peter Obi. But if Tinubu wins, i'll be glad too. He has the ability to lead well. But I don't see it happening

Peter obi is good but he can't get his party ticket. I'm ok with Tinubu or Osinbajo. Tinubu is not a saint though but I see him as a manager of men and resources.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Don’t be so pissed.

Nor worry I'll mention you in due time. Let's get this convention out of the way first. I can assure you that nobody can defeat Tinubu in the APC presidential primary election.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Exactly. You Tinubu supporters need to realize that APC for the northerners was a vehicle to get back what they believed they lost unfairly through Yar'adua. The truth is, the north were really not anti-PDP like you ACN guys. They were rather anti-south. An easy pointer for this is the fact that by 2019, Boko haram was still alive and kicking and insecurity had worsened in the North with bandits. Also, APC corruption was personified by Ganduje. These are the two main pillars the north claimed they booted GEJ out for. Instead, Buhari got almost 95% votes in 2019.
They really don't care about APC especially now that they will be playing second fiddle there by 2023. And Buhari is ALWAYS pro-North

Interesting.......
Let's see sha

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Don’t be so pissed.

Court order is court order hope you're seeing what is happening in Ebonyi sha?
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Peter obi is good but he can't get his party ticket. I'm ok with Tinubu or Osinbajo. Tinubu is not a saint though but I see him as a manager of men and resources.

He can if the South learn to play politics like the north. The only reason PDP is not already zoning its ticket to the south is not necessarily because Igbos can't win like you guys taunt them. Rather, it is because the South is easily dividable. So they are taking the SE for granted by believing they should suck up to the North and then get divided votes from the South. If tables were turned, I bet you PDP will not try such with the North.

So the South need to learn to be a balancing force to the Northern hegemony. The SW can't do it alone as events in APC have proven. Neither can the SE or the SS. It has to be the South as one entity.
That's when Southerners will have real political value in this country. Imagine Tinubu as consummate and successful as he is as a politician being played like a ball by some inconsequential Buni and Malami. Not because they measure up to him in anyway but because they see the leverage they have over the South. Nnamdi Azikiwe realized this late. Go and read his speech of Jan 1, 1966. The North needs to be balanced politically by the South else, or best minds will never rule this country.
For example, the biggest opposition to both TInubu and Obi is coming from where again?

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by YorobaPIGS: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kundagarten:
I stand with Buni grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buni is our Shia man
grin ;DMe too

In bunmi we trust grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

He can if the South learn to play politics like the north. The only reason PDP is not already zoning its ticket to the south is not necessarily because Igbos can't win like you guys taunt them. Rather, it is because the South is easily dividable. So they are taking the SE for granted by believing they should suck up to the North and then get divided votes from the South. If tables were turned, I bet you PDP will not try such with the North.

So the South need to learn to be a balancing force to the Northern hegemony. The SW can't do it alone as events in APC have proven. Neither can the SE or the SS. It has to be the South as one entity.
That's when Southerners will have real political value in this country. Imagine Tinubu as consummate and successful as he is as a politician being played like a ball by some inconsequential Buni and Malami. Not because they measure up to him in anyway but because they see the leverage they have over the South. Nnamdi Azikiwe realized this late. Go and read his speech of Jan 1, 1966. The North needs to be balanced politically by the South else, or best minds will never rule this country.
For example, the biggest opposition to both TInubu and Obi is coming from where again?

Lol..... valid points. But can we ever have a homogeneous south? Almost impossible!
I think the PDP and APC are scared of the consequential backlash from the north that's why they're afraid of zoning to the south east. The average northerner will not vote for an ibo man. The only solution is if the both parties agree to zone to the south east. By so doing the north will have no option.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by shinealight(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
ityP:

Did everyone agree for Abdullahi to be party chairman? Lmao. Una go learn

Party positions are different from Presidential or governorship primaries where even INEC must observe that every aspect of the Electoral Law is complied with. Buhari cannot simply dictate to others in the process of deciding the flagbearer….regardless of wishful thinking on the part of you guys.
Even the Abdullahi Adamu that you mention has not been accepted by everyone and some people are already up in arms against the President for favouring a particular person..…you can imagine if he tries such in the Presidential Primaries. All hell will break loose!!
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by DMerciful(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oshiomhole was removed by a court of competent jurisdiction
Indispensable85:

We didn't see these laws when oshiomhole and his EXCO were dissolved. Nobody issued a 21days notice. It was abrupt. Infact the notice for the emergency NEC meeting was not up to 7days. Lawless nation. Abeg Buhari should do and go jooor. He has damaged alot of things.

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
DMerciful:
Oshiomhole was removed by a court of competent jurisdiction

Forget dat matter. We know wetin play
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
shinealight:

Party positions are different from Presidential or governorship primaries where even INEC must observe that every aspect of the Electoral Law is complied with. Buhari cannot simply dictate to others in the process of deciding the flagbearer….regardless of wishful thinking on the part of you guys.
Even the Abdullahi Adamu that you mention has not been accepted by everyone and some people are already up in arms against the President for favouring a particular person..…you can imagine if he tries such in the Presidential Primaries. All hell will break loose!!

Lol. We wait
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

Lol..... valid points. But can we ever have a homogeneous south? Almost impossible!
I think the PDP and APC are scared of the consequential backlash from the north that's why they're afraid of zoning to the south east. The average northerner will not vote for an ibo man. The only solution is if the both parties agree to zone to the south east. By so doing the north will have no option.

Is the North really homogenous? The North is made of more tribes than the South. However, they easily align their interest when it comes to politics, something we in the South will be forming too politically correct and educated to do.
It is not true to say the average northerner will not vote for an Igbo man, or that an average northerner trusts a Yoruba or Niger Deltan more than an Igbo. They see all as same thing. A possible threat that needs to be subdued. For example. The pioneer of northern hegemony, Ahmadu Bello accused the Igbo of a domineering agenda. Yet, he easily worked with them to the detriment of the SW. He then decimated the SW using Akintola. When Niger Delta threatened to secede, Adaka Boro was decimated by Ojukwu. Same Adaka Boro was granted amnesty by Gowon on the eve of the Civil war while Awolowo was also released and made a commissioner in the Federal Cabinet after being locked up for treason by Tafawa Balewa's govt. Shagari had an Igbo Vice while Awolowo had a northern Vice. They chose an Igbo vice over a Yoruba man.

My point is the North do not really trust any southerner with power be it Yoruba, Igbo or Niger Delta. That's why a Tinubu who sacrificed all to get Buhari elected and re-elected can be treated shabbily despite being a Yoruba. What exactly is stopping Buhari from handing over to Tinubu or Osinbajo at least let me ask? What do you think he has against both of them?

3 Likes

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Is the North really homogenous? The North is made of more tribes than the South. However, they easily align their interest when it comes to politics, something we in the South will be forming too politically correct and educated to do.
It is not true to say the average northerner will not vote for an Igbo man, or that an average northerner trusts a Yoruba or Niger Deltan more than an Igbo. They see all as same thing. A possible threat that needs to be subdued. For example. The pioneer of northern hegemony, Ahmadu Bello accused the Igbo of a domineering agenda. Yet, he easily worked with them to the detriment of the SW. He then decimated the SW using Akintola. When Niger Delta threatened to secede, Adaka Boro was decimated by Ojukwu. Same Adaka Boro was granted amnesty by Gowon on the eve of the Civil war while Awolowo was also released and made a commissioner in the Federal Cabinet after being locked up for treason by Tafawa Balewa's govt. Shagari had an Igbo Vice while Awolowo had a northern Vice. They chose an Igbo vice over a Yoruba man.

My point is the North do not really trust any southerner with power be it Yoruba, Igbo or Niger Delta. That's why a Tinubu who sacrificed all to get Buhari elected and re-elected can be treated shabbily despite being a Yoruba. What exactly is stopping Buhari from handing over to Tinubu or Osinbajo at least let me ask? What do you think he has against both of them?

I was actually referring to being politically homogeneous.

As for your last sentence and question,to be honest I think the South West was the winning stroke in 2015,2019 for the APC. If a workman truly deserves his wages, Tinubu for me deserves to be given the APC presidential ticket. That's my take.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Indispensable85:

I was actually referring to being politically homogeneous.

As for your last sentence and question,to be honest I think the South West was the winning stroke in 2015,2019 for the APC. If a workman truly deserves his wages, Tinubu for me deserves to be given the APC presidential ticket. That's my take.
Yes. And that political homogeneity is a deliberate one not spontaneous. It is borne out of the reality that they are better and stronger together and an all for one charter amongst their political elite. Look at what is happening with Buni now. The main govs antagonising him are from the same North. That shows the homogeneity is deliberate. Let the North be holding the short end of the political stick and you'll see all of them become one and speak with one voice and one purpose. The South needs to learn that.

The SW was the winning stroke. Yes. But at what cost? It led to rancour and bitterness. And you the SW "progressives" allowed it to foster thinking the North will pay you your wages as you put it. That's what I'm pointing out to you. The North did not share that sentiment. They had their eyes on the ball and did not entertain any appeal to sentiments. It's the fruit of it you're seeing now. Suddenly it's 1960s all over again. Learn from this. When you're going into alliance with power hungry sharks, always ensure your aim is well spelt between both parties and you don't destroy your base on your way to the alliance. It is always better to dine with the devil using a long spoon.
Besides, Tinubu alone can't claim sole credit for installing Buhari. Amaechi also did a lot. So also did Atiku. To give sole credit to Tinubu is just hero worshipping not grounded on any fact.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yes. And that political homogeneity is a deliberate one not spontaneous. It is borne out of the reality that they are better and stronger together and an all for one charter amongst their political elite. Look at what is happening with Buni now. The main govs antagonising him are from the same North. That shows the homogeneity is deliberate. Let the North be holding the short end of the political stick and you'll see all of them become one and speak with one voice and one purpose. The South needs to learn that.

The SW was the winning stroke. Yes. But at what cost? It led to rancour and bitterness. And you the SW "progressives" allowed it to foster thinking the North will pay you your wages as you put it. That's what I'm pointing out to you. The North did not share that sentiment. They had their eyes on the ball and did not entertain any appeal to sentiments. It's the fruit of it you're seeing now. Suddenly it's 1960s all over again. Learn from this. When you're going into alliance with power hungry sharks, always ensure your aim is well spelt between both parties and you don't destroy your base on your way to the alliance. It is always better to dine with the devil using a long spoon.
Besides, Tinubu alone can't claim sole credit for installing Buhari. Amaechi also did a lot. So also did Atiku. To give sole credit to Tinubu is just hero worshipping not grounded on any fact.

My mention of Tinubu was deliberate. I didn't need to mention the fact that other people contributed to buhari's victory as that's common sense. I stand to be corrected I don't think any single individual provided more arsenal than Tinubu in the south. Buhari flew in his jet around the country in 2015, the bullion van issue is still hanging on his neck till date,he deployed his men to work especially in the south west. How can I mention an Amaechi in that light when he couldn't win his state or any other state in his south south? Tinubu led the March in the south west to win all the states in the west except Ekiti in 2015 and Ondo in 2019. That's massive!
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

My mention of Tinubu was deliberate. I didn't need to mention the fact that other people contributed to buhari's victory as that's common sense. I stand to be corrected I don't think any single individual provided more arsenal than Tinubu in the south. Buhari flew in his jet around the country in 2015, the bullion van issue is still hanging on his neck till date,he deployed his men to work especially in the south west. How can I mention an Amaechi in that light when he couldn't win his state or any other state in his south south? Tinubu led the March in the south west to win all the states in the west except Ekiti in 2015 and Ondo in 2019. That's massive!
He flew in Atiku's jet not Tinubu's.
I agree that Tinubu won more votes for buhari in the South than any other southerner. Yet, the southerner who took the biggest political risk is actually amaechi. Just think for a moment of they lost to Jonathan in 2015. Who do you think will be the biggest casualty of that war? Till today, Amaechi is seen as a traitor and a persona non grata in his native South South. It is also common knowledge that a lot of funds came from his state. So he would have probably been in jail now if APC lost in 2015.
Also, Tinubu's SW gave buhari less votes in 2019 than 2015 which shows a declining popularity for him (Buhari).
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by EmibenO1: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2022
May this crisis never be resolved. Ami
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Truthisunique2: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
grin ;DMe too

In bunmi we trust grin grin grin
we plenty for this queue

In buni we trust grin grin cheesy cheesy

Convention cancelled till further notice
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Truthisunique2: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2022
shinealight:

listen and have sense Oyegun and oshomole came by consensus, so abdullahi would emerge by consensus

Did some clowns not make noise about the zoning formula and still approved it with their hands when they were supposedly in charge of party?

As for presidential primaries the plot is already in motion

They zoned presidency to south, three regions are in south

South east have the position of deputy chairman representing the entire south

South West have the highest position of south as secretary of apc

South south is left out, for equity and justice south south has to be balanced in the sharing of power

There is a reason North Central can not have highest position in party (chairman) and have the highest government position for north Vp at the same time

When the time comes the party NEC would announce that it has microzoned presidency to south south and all NEC decision is final according to the apc constitution attached in screenshot

If any party member outside south south decide to go against apc decision by contesting
the decision in court apc has the power to suspend him

While you have the constitutional right to aspire to contest and be voted for you are not doing so without jurisdiction of a party as an organization that has power to decide what happens within it.

Once presidency is microzoned to south south, it would be more or less a unanimous consensus by the general apc not forced on anyone because they know the primary would just be waste of time as no viable south south person aside amaechi exists

All these I have schooled you is not rocket science, it's a legal pathway on how things would unfold

Ityp penguin2 princeoflagos

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by shinealight(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
listen and have sense Oyegun and oshomole came by consensus, so abdullahi would emerge by consensus

Did some clowns not make noise about the zoning formula and still approved it with their hands when they were supposedly in charge of party?

South south is left out, for equity and justice south south has to be balanced in the sharing of power

There is a reason North Central can not have highest position in party (chairman) and have the highest government position for north Vp at the same time

When the time comes the party NEC would announce that it has microzoned presidency to south south and all NEC decision is final according to the apc constitution attached in screenshot

If any party member outside south south decide to go against apc decision by contesting

While you have the constitutional right to aspire to contest and be voted for you are not doing so without jurisdiction of a party as an organization that has power to decide what happens within it.

Once presidency is microzoned to south south, it would be more or less a unanimous consensus by the general apc not forced on anyone because they know the primary would just be waste of time as no viable south south person aside amaechi exists

All these I have schooled you is not rocket science, it's a legal pathway on how things would unfold

Okay….it seems to me that you’re used to a crooked way of thinking but let’s see if you have a crooked way around this question:
Is Amaechi going to resign as Minister 9 months before the February 2023 elections?
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Penguin2: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:

See how you have logically described the processes that things would take in the party processes but they will still argue.

I doubt they have brains

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2022
shinealight:

Okay….it seems to me that you’re used to a crooked way of thinking but let’s see if you have a crooked way around this question:
Is Amaechi going to resign as Minister 9 months before the February 2023 elections?

What is there abeg grin? Who Minister epp?? The moment he resigns, just know he will get the ticket. Na Buhari go tell am to resign sef. Pray he doesn't resign. Also, GEJ fever is spreading all over the north. If you hear the way northerners are clamouring for him eh, make APC make mistake give am ticket. Tinubu should just find new party. In all these,the best man for APC is OSINBAJO. The man will win even Atiku in PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Trains Ghanaian, Liberian, Egyptian, Malawian Electricity Workers / Buhari Undecided, Atiku, Duke Ready For Presidential Debate Jan 19 / Garbage Pile Up On Abeokuta Roads, Waste Company Blames Diesel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.