Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC (16362 Views)

Disconnecting Customers’ Electricity Supply Without 10-day Notice Illegal - FG / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by shinealight(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

What is there abeg grin? Who Minister epp?? The moment he resigns, just know he will get the ticket. Na Buhari go tell am to resign sef. Pray he doesn't resign. Also, GEJ fever is spreading all over the north. If you hear the way northerners are clamouring for him eh, make APC make mistake give am ticket. Tinubu should just find new party. In all these,the best man for APC is OSINBAJO. The man will win even Atiku in PDP

Amaechi would be stupid to resign. Nigeria does not belong to Buhari to do and undo, as you seem to think.
You saw how Buhari was dribbled when he was prevailed upon to sign the Electoral Act but couldn’t get the National Assembly to amend the “political appointee resignation” Clause 84 (12). A worse treatment awaits Amaechi if he resigns in the belief that the Presidency will be handed to him on a platter of gold!
Secondly, GEJ will never join APC….he would rather stay with PDP if he wishes to return. Either way, Tinubu will flog him…unless he can bring Allison Madueke back to cough everything she stole and carried abroad under his watch! grin
Thirdly, it is doubtful if Osinbajo will ever come forward to run for the Presidency ….unless Tinubu decides to leave the stage for his younger brother, which is not impossible. You guys obviously do not understand the bond that exists between them. The North cannot succeed in splitting them like they did with Awo and Akintola. The Yoruba are much wiser for it!
Get a good seat to watch the movie ahead!!
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

He flew in Atiku's jet not Tinubu's.
I agree that Tinubu won more votes for buhari in the South than any other southerner. Yet, the southerner who took the biggest political risk is actually amaechi. Just think for a moment of they lost to Jonathan in 2015. Who do you think will be the biggest casualty of that war? Till today, Amaechi is seen as a traitor and a persona non grata in his native South South. It is also common knowledge that a lot of funds came from his state. So he would have probably been in jail now if APC lost in 2015.
Also, Tinubu's SW gave buhari less votes in 2019 than 2015 which shows a declining popularity for him (Buhari).

I can confidently tell you that Tinubu's private jet was used by Buhari in 2015 campaign.
As for decline in 2019 votes that's because of the poor performance of Buhari in his first tenure. But Tinubu still made his influence count. Buhari's poor performance made it tough for his foot soldiers but those on ground in their various domains still delivered. Amaechi is not on ground at home. Wike has drowned him politically. In this era you don't give ticket to people who can't win in their domains.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
shinealight:

Amaechi would be stupid to resign

See talk o. He'd be stupid to try his luck for the number one position in naija, after already enjoying 7 years as Minister? Haba guy. Reason this thing well again
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
shinealight:

Amaechi would be stupid to resign. Nigeria does not belong to Buhari to do and undo, as you seem to think.
You saw how Buhari was dribbled when he was prevailed upon to sign the Electoral Act but couldn’t get the National Assembly to amend the “political appointee resignation” Clause 84 (12). A worse treatment awaits Amaechi if he resigns in the belief that the Presidency will be handed to him on a platter of gold!
Secondly, GEJ will never join APC….he would rather stay with PDP if he wishes to return. Either way, Tinubu will flog him…unless he can bring Allison Madueke back to cough everything she stole and carried abroad under his watch! grin
Thirdly, it is doubtful if Osinbajo will ever come forward to run for the Presidency ….unless Tinubu decides to leave the stage for his younger brother, which is not impossible. You guys obviously do not understand the bond that exists between them. The North cannot succeed in splitting them like they did with Awo and Akintola. The Yoruba are much wiser for it!

If Buhari really wanted it, it would have been inserted. He knew it's no big deal. Even Malami that is eyeing Governorship ticket for stall the thing but he too knows it is not important. No one dribbled Buhari. He insisted on the indirect primaries and got it. The senate is his stooge. Whatever he demands stands.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
shinealight:

Lmao. Just say GEJ will never join APC and I won't argue much. But saying Tinubu will defeat him shows you don't understand politics. The north are not intimidated by GEJ. They see him as someone they can trust. Can they say same about Tinubu? grin Plus, it will mean they can get presidency in 4 years time. No northerner will not like that. What do they stand to gain if Tinubu emerges? grin North elects people based on what they stand to gain. Them no send anybody papa. And this talk of Madueke is stale already. Which stealing big pass the one for Buhari tenure? Last week we heard of Kebbi state governors loot in the US. We've seen Ganduje. Buhari's minister Akpabio dey run things for NDDC. All the probing, how e end? That matter is stale abeg. Come up with something else. You talk like the north doesnt know Tinubu is a big thief grin. At least, GEJ, na him ministers steal. Tinubu wey carry bullion van enter him house for 2015, you think the north don forget? cool. Don't worry. They will remind him soon

1 Like

Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
shinealight:

Well, I agree Tinubu won't come down for Osinbajo and that would be his greatest undoing. He will be more accepted than Tinubu. The north have been trying to clip the wings of Tinubu in APC for a long while now. Removing Oshiomhole was one such act. Even Tinubu knows this, that's why he said he will fight dirty. I should be the one to tell you to get a seat. Nothing will make Tinubu win APC primaries
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by shinealight(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

See talk o. He'd be stupid to try his luck for the number one position in naija, after already enjoying 7 years as Minister? Haba guy. Reason this thing well again

You’re obviously too used to your poverty-stricken life! No sensible person gives up Power in order to pursue uncertainty. That’s like banking on ‘pie in the sky’!!
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by shinealight(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Just say GEJ will never join APC and I won't argue much. But saying Tinubu will defeat him shows you don't understand politics. The north are not intimidated by GEJ. They see him as someone they can trust. Can they say same about Tinubu? grin Plus, it will mean they can get presidency in 4 years time. No northerner will not like that. What do they stand to gain if Tinubu emerges? grin North elects people based on what they stand to gain. Them no send anybody papa. And this talk of Madueke is stale already. Which stealing big pass the one for Buhari tenure? Last week we heard of Kebbi state governors loot in the US. We've seen Ganduje. Buhari's minister Akpabio dey run things for NDDC. All the probing, how e end? That matter is stale abeg. Come up with something else. You talk like the north doesnt know Tinubu is a big thief grin. At least, GEJ, na him ministers steal. Tinubu wey carry bullion van enter him house for 2015, you think the north don forget? cool. Don't worry. They will remind him soon

You make it sound as if the use of Bullion Van is itself a Crime or proof of someone having robbed a Bank. The Bullion Vans came from a Bank under full approval of the Bank establishment in compliance with the Law of the land.
So, how is it a crime to use a Bullion Van to transport money that belongs to you? You’re obviously too poverty-stricken to imagine someone having such an amount of money to transport with a Bullion Van….do you know how much was in the Van?
If someone can afford to buy and maintain a private jet (as SEVERAL billionaires do legally in Nigeria…not only Tinubu) why is it so shocking that someone chose to use a Bullion van to transport his money for additional security? Pipe down my friend! shocked shocked
The decision to use Bullion Vans to transport funds for security reasons may even have been that of the Bank and not that of Tinubu!!
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

I can confidently tell you that Tinubu's private jet was used by Buhari in 2015 campaign.
As for decline in 2019 votes that's because of the poor performance of Buhari in his first tenure. But Tinubu still made his influence count. Buhari's poor performance made it tough for his foot soldiers but those on ground in their various domains still delivered. Amaechi is not on ground at home. Wike has drowned him politically. In this era you don't give ticket to people who can't win in their domains.
Well, atiku donated his jet for the campaign. It was in the news then and Atiku mentioned it in 2019 campaigns and no one countered it.

Obasanjo lost his state too and still emerged president. If we are to follow your logic, then Osinbajo is also automatically ruled out since he lost his PU in Lagos in 2019. However, there's no such rule in any party or our laws. So I guess it's just your personal bias.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by shinealight(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

Well, I agree Tinubu won't come down for Osinbajo and that would be his greatest undoing. He will be more accepted than Tinubu. The north have been trying to clip the wings of Tinubu in APC for a long while now. Removing Oshiomhole was one such act. Even Tinubu knows this, that's why he said he will fight dirty. I should be the one to tell you to get a seat. Nothing will make Tinubu win APC primaries

The Presidential primaries will be held in May (roughly 2 months from now)….as INEC deadline is 3rd June. None of Buhari’s Ministers would dare resign their positions as required by Law 9 months before the Feb 2023 elections to pursue “uncertainty”. That leaves Tinubu and Osinbajo in the fray.
Tinubu will win the APC primaries hands down….you can take it to the Bank. So, you might as well start your weeping from NOW!! grin grin
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well, atiku donated his jet for the campaign. It was in the news then and Atiku mentioned it in 2019 campaigns and no one countered it.

Obasanjo lost his state too and still emerged president. If we are to follow your logic, then Osinbajo is also automatically ruled out since he lost his PU in Lagos in 2019. However, there's no such rule in any party or our laws. So I guess it's just your personal bias.

My guy the game is tougher now. You can't present a candidate that can't command votes from his domain. Na better flogging be dat. That obasanjo era don pass oo. The PDP then had no major opposition. It was basically PDP and others,so they had the latitude to gamble with anything. Nobody can try that rubbish now. They'll be beaten home and away.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
shinealight:

The Presidential primaries will be held in May (roughly 2 months from now)….as INEC deadline is 3rd June. None of Buhari’s Ministers would dare resign their positions as required by Law 9 months before the Feb 2023 elections to pursue “uncertainty”. That leaves Tinubu and Osinbajo in the fray.
Tinubu will win the APC primaries hands down….you can take it to the Bank. So, you might as well start your weeping from NOW!! grin grin

Why won't they resign? If I know I have a chance at the presidency, especially with the President's backing, I go rush resign. I mean, I've stayed 7 years already o. As for Osinbajo, Nigerians will gladly vote him. Even Igbos will vote him. Na you go weep o if you feel Tinubu will win primaries grin
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
shinealight:

You make it sound as if the use of Bullion Van is itself a Crime or proof of someone having robbed a Bank. The Bullion Vans came from a Bank under full approval of the Bank establishment in compliance with the Law of the land.
So, how is it a crime to use a Bullion Van to transport money that belongs to you? You’re obviously too poverty-stricken to imagine someone having such an amount of money to transport with a Bullion Van….do you know how much was in the Van?
If someone can afford to buy and maintain a private jet (as SEVERAL billionaires do legally in Nigeria…not only Tinubu) why is it so shocking that someone chose to use a Bullion van to transport his money for additional security? Pipe down my friend! shocked shocked
The decision to use Bullion Vans to transport funds for security reasons may even have been that of the Bank and not that of Tinubu!!

Atiku no do reach Tinubu but dem dey call am thief. Wait till that time. Shey you know Tinubu's real name is Tinubu grin. The north will remind you when the time comes grin grin
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
shinealight:

You’re obviously too used to your poverty-stricken life! No sensible person gives up Power in order to pursue uncertainty. That’s like banking on ‘pie in the sky’!!

Which one is power? Ministerial position that Buhari can vex and remove someone the next day? Lol. You're politically naive. So if Malami truly has gubernatorial ambitions, he'd let it go because of ministerial position Na you dey used to poverty stricken life o. If not, you won't think ministerial position is not worth risking for presidency or governorship positions
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

My guy the game is tougher now. You can't present a candidate that can't command votes from his domain. Na better flogging be dat. That obasanjo era don pass oo. The PDP then had no major opposition. It was basically PDP and others,so they had the latitude to gamble with anything. Nobody can try that rubbish now. They'll be beaten home and away.

If Amaechi becomes presidential candidate for APC, even Wike will vote him. Oga, leave this talk. You think say PH boys no get sense grin
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

If Amaechi becomes presidential candidate for APC, even Wike will vote him. Oga, leave this talk. You think say PH boys no get sense grin

Hahahaha.....una dey mk me laff for dis nairaland. Wike voting for Amaechi? Oga wake up from your sleep,day don break.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

There's simply no fact to back that up. I don't know how you are able to decipher eras from another. But the reality is that there is no facy on ground to back that up. Elections are done same day all over the country. So I don't see how losing in a particular place will affect all other places. Besides, don't be surprised if Amaechi emerges candidate of APC, a lot of stakeholders in Rivers will drift to his side knowing what they stand to gain from his ascension to office. Don't be surprised if Wike himself starts giving him tacit support. Politics is more dynamic than what you're painting. Let me remind you OBJ lost the SW in 1999 only to win overwhelmingly in 2003.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

Everything here is very true and apt. I like your analysis
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

grin grin grin

No mind am
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahaha.....una dey mk me laff for dis nairaland. Wike voting for Amaechi? Oga wake up from your sleep,day don break.

Funny enough I didn't read that guy's comment before I made mine. But that's the fact. If Amaechi becomes APC candidate, Wike will work for him. Take that to the bank!!

Those guys don't personalize issues the way you think
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Oga, politics na interest if you don't know. There is no permanent enemy. Except Wike is contesting for presidency himself, he will vote Amaechi for presidency.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

Oga, politics na interest if you don't know. There is no permanent enemy. Except Wike is contesting for presidency himself, he will vote Amaechi for presidency.

Oga face what is real jooor
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Funny enough I didn't read that guy's comment before I made mine. But that's the fact. If Amaechi becomes APC candidate, Wike will work for him. Take that to the bank!!

Those guys don't personalize issues the way you think

Hahahaha......I laff
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahaha......I laff

Have you seen the latest? The coup has failed. Everybody is now alright las las. Buni marches on
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

There's simply no fact to back that up. I don't know how you are able to decipher eras from another. But the reality is that there is no facy on ground to back that up. Elections are done same day all over the country. So I don't see how losing in a particular place will affect all other places. Besides, don't be surprised if Amaechi emerges candidate of APC, a lot of stakeholders in Rivers will drift to his side knowing what they stand to gain from his ascension to office. Don't be surprised if Wike himself starts giving him tacit support. Politics is more dynamic than what you're painting. Let me remind you OBJ lost the SW in 1999 only to win overwhelmingly in 2003.

Why is it so difficult for you guys to understand very simple politics? This is a game of number not emotions.
I ask you a simple question: what was the name of the opposition party to PDP between 1999 and 2014 when APC was formed?

Acn?
Apga?
Anpp?
Cpc?
All other parties were just sectional parties. PDP was the only national party in Nigeria. They were the only opposition to themselves in that era. They could gamble anything and go Scot free. They can't try it now that another national party, the Apc has been birthed. How is this subject to any debate?
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Oga face what is real jooor

You're the one facing unrealities. You think people care much about party. No be PDP members betray GEJ in 2015? Everyone is fighting for interest
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Have you seen the latest? The coup has failed. Everybody is now alright las las. Buni marches on

Well I've seen it but I think it's the right thing to do to avoid legal traps. However, I also think what happened has already made the necessary impact on the process to speed up plans for the convention and create the necessary awareness. Buni or Bello no one will exceed 26th of March.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

You're the one facing unrealities. You think people care much about party. No be PDP members betray GEJ in 2015? Everyone is fighting for interest

Betrayal is part of politics. So expect more of it. Wike interest can never be better captured in an Amaechi led APC presidency than a PDP presidency. Let's face reality and stop fantasizing.
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Betrayal is part of politics. So expect more of it. Wike interest can never be better captured in an Amaechi led APC presidency than a PDP presidency. Let's face reality and stop fantasizing.

You don't know what you're saying. Wike wey don dey vex for PDP sef. Tomorrow, when Wike and Amaechi make peace, hope you'd remember that politics is dynamic. Tinubu wey been dey insult Buhari became his ally. Instead of voting for a northerner in 2023, Wike will instead vote Amaechi
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by ityP(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Well I've seen it but I think it's the right thing to do to avoid legal traps. However, I also think what happened has already made the necessary impact on the process to speed up plans for the convention and create the necessary awareness. Buni or Bello no one will exceed 26th of March.

That is if convention will hold on 26th of March grin
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

That is if convention will hold on 26th of March grin

My guy the level of awareness right now will put everyone on their toes whether Buni or Bello. All eyes are now on them. Let's see what happens sha
Re: APC Needs 21-Day Notice To Change Buni - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
ityP:

You don't know what you're saying. Wike wey don dey vex for PDP sef. Tomorrow, when Wike and Amaechi make peace, hope you'd remember that politics is dynamic. Tinubu wey been dey insult Buhari became his ally. Instead of voting for a northerner in 2023, Wike will instead vote Amaechi

Stop being childish here. How old are you really? I need to ask at this point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Ugonna Ozuruigbo As Reps Member, Declares Nwadike Winner / Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? / Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.