Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience (5740 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by ExploreFeelings(f): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
My husband was the kind of man every woman wanted. He was kind, funny, rich, hardworking, romantic and also very handsome. It was hard to believe I had got the perfect man, yes he was perfect. Even though we were both very Different from each other, he still understood me. While my husband was a quiet & reserved person, I was a wild and outgoing person. This very difference in our personality was what later led to the end of our marriage. When I think about it now I wish I had done things differently.

Like I said my husband was a quiet and gentle guy. He loved to stay at home or just bury himself in his office work. While I loved to show myself off on the internet or just hang out with friends. My husband had no problem with me hanging out with friends. Since, he didn’t like going out often, I usually went out alone with my friends. We went to clubs, events, vacations and my husband was cool with it.

My friends were single ladies and many guys were asking them out. And when I was out with them, guys also asked me out. But I would always tell them I was married. Well, one day I told one I was married and he still did not back off. He got my number somehow and started texting me. Well, I didn’t see anything wrong in texting him back and soon we began texting each other often on the phone.

My husband didn’t know about this, of course, I kept hidden from him. But even if he got to know about it, he wouldn’t be upset about it. That’s what I told myself to feel less guilty about what I was doing. The guy wanted more than phone conversations, he wanted me to visit him- I was a married woman. When I told my single friends about it, they encouraged me to go and have fun with him. But I didn't, I stopped chatting with this new guy. His name was Dan and he was young and attractive the day I saw him.

Well, things became messy when I found out Dan had moved into our compound. I was coming back from an outing with my husband when I saw Dan stepping out of his car which was parked in the compound. Oh, no! I was very scared he had come to tell my husband about our nasty chats. But we soon found out he was our next-door neighbor. I didn't know if I should be angry, scared, or happy that Dan was living close by.

Dan started visiting our home often, even when my husband was away from work he would visit. Sometimes when my husband was coming home, he would see Dan watching movies with me. My husband didn't see anything wrong with this, he didn't even question me. And of course, I wouldn't disrespect my husband by sleeping with another man in our home.

Well, one day I saw the true color of my husband when he walked in on me and Dan. That day, I had gone to Dan’s home wearing a skimpy dress. He had some ladies around and I was jealous he was spending time with them and not me. That was ridiculous I told myself. What has gotten over me? I walked back to my house while scolding myself for behaving so silly.

Soon, there was a knock on the door and I opened the door and it was Dan. What was he doing here? Where were his girlfriends I asked him jokingly? He simply looked into my eyes and I knew he wanted to kiss me and he did. I kissed him back because I have wanted that to happen for so long. He pushed me on the couch without closing the door, it was insane. He was touching me all over and I was letting him. Something was controlling me and I just couldn't stop. I looked around and I remembered it was my husband’s home. His picture was right there staring like he could see what I was doing. I felt guilty and started pushing Dan away but he wouldn’t stop. And that was when my innocent husband walked in on us... And I could see the pain in his eyes. I was half-naked and Dan was all over my body.

Later that evening when he told me our marriage was over, I knew he meant every word. How could I have done this to my dream man? How? I cried but my husband didn't care anymore.

1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Story time, everyone gather here.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Jeon(f): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
so sorry, I can't read.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Yeye,carry your cheating self away from that innocent man

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Thesaint141(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Felimax(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nollywood! Your husband abi your toy?

Do you know what it means to be someone's husband?
Dem nor va format your brain that's why.

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Boogyman557: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I No de READ long matterz...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by zabimaru: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jeon:
so sorry, I can't read.

So sorry, you could have learnt a thing or two though.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Jeon(f): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
zabimaru:

so sorry, it is not my fault.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by ruggedtimi(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Met a girl like the op for club one certain time
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by silibaba: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
ExploreFeelings:

My husband was the kind of man every woman wanted. He was kind, funny, rich, hardworking, romantic and also very handsome. It was hard to believe I had got the perfect man, yes he was perfect. Even though we were both very Different from each other, he still understood me. While my husband was a quiet & reserved person, I was a wild and outgoing person. This very difference in our personality was what later led to the end of our marriage. When I think about it now I wish I had done things differently.

Like I said my husband was a quiet and gentle guy. He loved to stay at home or just bury himself in his office work. While I loved to show myself off on the internet or just hang out with friends. My husband had no problem with me hanging out with friends. Since, he didn’t like going out often, I usually went out alone with my friends. We went to clubs, events, vacations and my husband was cool with it.

My friends were single ladies and many guys were asking them out. And when I was out with them, guys also asked me out. But I would always tell them I was married. Well, one day I told one I was married and he still did not back off. He got my number somehow and started texting me. Well, I didn’t see anything wrong in texting him back and soon we began texting each other often on the phone.

My husband didn’t know about this, of course, I kept hidden from him. But even if he got to know about it, he wouldn’t be upset about it. That’s what I told myself to feel less guilty about what I was doing. The guy wanted more than phone conversations, he wanted me to visit him- I was a married woman. When I told my single friends about it, they encouraged me to go and have fun with him. But I didn't, I stopped chatting with this new guy. His name was Dan and he was young and attractive the day I saw him.

Well, things became messy when I found out Dan had moved into our compound. I was coming back from an outing with my husband when I saw Dan stepping out of his car which was parked in the compound. Oh, no! I was very scared he had come to tell my husband about our nasty chats. But we soon found out he was our next-door neighbor. I didn't know if I should be angry, scared, or happy that Dan was living close by.

Dan started visiting our home often, even when my husband was away from work he would visit. Sometimes when my husband was coming home, he would see Dan watching movies with me. My husband didn't see anything wrong with this, he didn't even question me. And of course, I wouldn't disrespect my husband by sleeping with another man in our home.

Well, one day I saw the true color of my husband when he walked in on me and Dan. That day, I had gone to Dan’s home wearing a skimpy dress. He had some ladies around and I was jealous he was spending time with them and not me. That was ridiculous I told myself. What has gotten over me? I walked back to my house while scolding myself for behaving so silly.

Soon, there was a knock on the door and I opened the door and it was Dan. What was he doing here? Where were his girlfriends I asked him jokingly? He simply looked into my eyes and I knew he wanted to kiss me and he did. I kissed him back because I have wanted that to happen for so long. He pushed me on the couch without closing the door, it was insane. He was touching me all over and I was letting him. Something was controlling me and I just couldn't stop. I looked around and I remembered it was my husband’s home. His picture was right there staring like he could see what I was doing. I felt guilty and started pushing Dan away but he wouldn’t stop. And that was when my innocent husband walked in on us... And I could see the pain in his eyes. I was half-naked and Dan was all over my body.

Later that evening when he told me our marriage was over, I knew he meant every word. How could I have done this to my dream man? How? I cried but my husband didn't care anymore.

This kind of story shouldn't make front page seun.

Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Truvelisback(m): 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Another Love Novel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yeye,carry your cheating self away from that innocent man
guy man...
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by 4lorunsho(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
Tell me more �
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Rexymania(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Cheating starts from somewhere. Even from "I like that guy"

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
zabimaru:
Then you shouldn't have a problem telling us what you learnt from that story there. undecided
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by yuping(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nice script

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Youngxx: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Story storyy... Story.... Once upon a time.. time time grin > grin

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Blessed80: 12:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Self control is necessary, mistakes are also bound to happen

Beg him , hopefully he would forgive u, but shdnt repeat it self
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Hannover(m): 4:58am On Mar 13, 2022
I like your story. You really write very well kudos...

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:08am On Mar 13, 2022
You won't really appreciate what you have until you lost it,I'm talking from experience when I lost my small tanranran phone na then I remember the information inside the small phone heavy, especially the draft
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by TeeGentle(m): 7:32am On Mar 13, 2022
You caused it
You suppose to have inform your husband about it
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by ademasta(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2022
But you can lie sha
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by emmy512: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2022
All this stories una no d finish.
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by favour32(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2022
Learn how to be creative.
Is your husband a robot?
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Jeremani: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2022
silibaba:

This kind of story shouldn't make front page seun.

Fake news.
Mad person wey dey quote everything
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by silibaba: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Jeremani:

Mad person wey dey quote everything

Do you who I am?

I will impeach you angry
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Izprince(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Simple guys always suffer...
Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Mykillo74(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
I sense truth, the mistake was been married and still trying to keep up with your single frenemies, I tagged them frenemies because non of them was sincere to tell you where the line stops. Live and learn not to make the same mistake twice

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Husband. Learn From My Experience by Jeremani: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
silibaba:

Do you who I am?

I will impeach you angry
Think of me when u see putin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Deals With Lady Who Left Him After He Brought Her To UK / Friends Before Dating - Good Or Bad / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.