Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition (37397 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC / Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Truthisunique3: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
forgiveness:

Kano, Rivers, Adamawa, Sokoto, and Kwara state were the nPDP that decamped to APC.

Sokoto already left. Wike rules Rivers. Kwara leader Saraki rejoined PDP and very much influential in Kwara and ACN block still has a strong hold too.

Meaning Sokoto PDP, Adamawa PDP, and Rivers PDP.

Please, which nPDP will still remain? Kri kri kri! grin

APC will become a shadow of itself once ACN decamps because majority of NPDP already left.

You are definitely a novice.

you can only rant online you have no say in apc has was proven last week

The foolishness here is to tag one person that left the party as the whole state that left

Shekaru and ganduje would remain in apc and bring the numbers as usual

Tambuwal won wammako with less than 1000 votes in sokoto, wammako is pro buhari

Adamawa is pro atiku right from time even in 2019 but apc would still get 30% there at least

Rivers who cares about it buhari has been loosing it and becoming president
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by ArewaNorth: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
nony43:
This is good news for the Christian community. Let’s say Tinubu won the ticket his vice will be from the North right? Will it be a Muslim vs Muslim candidates? Never again for Muslims.

If everyone will go the way u take it how can Osinbajo get the ticket?
You're here chastising the Muslims and if they so wish or decide Tinubu must get the ticket.
I plead with u to go to Northern social media pages and see their opinion about Tinubu and the soon to be leaked their opinion about Osinbajo and know that North is no longer talking abt religion come 2023. This religious rascality is completely handed over to but no longer in the North. Average Northerners support Osinbajo than Tinubu but people like u are trying to bring the issue that will force North to teach u a strong lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by jaxxy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Great.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by forgiveness: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:

The foolishness here is to tag one person that left the party as the whole state that left

Adamawa is pro atiku right from time even in 2019 but apc would still get 30% there at least

You claimed nPDP will remain and that’s what I debunked.

Now, which party won Sokoto, Adamawa and Rivers? APC or PDP? grin

The answer is the reflection of who controls those nPDP states.

Buhari has always won in Kano but he is no longer on the ballot. Notwithstanding, CPC will always win in some parts of the North but once the remaining decamps, it will go back to his local champion status. grin
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by naijakissleave(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
CharleyBright:
Ghen-ghen. shocked
This Osibanjo is a badt guy. Why does he want to make Tinubu wee his pants again? grin

But on a serious note, Osibanjo is the next Nigerian President if this news is true. He will win.
RCCG as a church is a brand with over 10million followers ( take it or leave it).
And if Osibanjo has the backing of the G.O of RCCG, then close to 7million votes is in the kitty for him.
And it is not surprising that RCCG recently opened a political department in the church to sensitize members. It could be a grand Machinery for Osibanjo Presidency.
Religion is a powerful tool in politics. Osibanjo will have his back covered in that regard.
All hail the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - Yemi Osibanjo.

Let me be going before Tinubu online urchins on Nairaland come for my jogulars. I come in peace o.
grin

With this your calculation, dont end up having hypertension of the end of election period come 2023...Nigeria politics is a different ball game.
RCCG Political Department my foot
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
It's getting interesting
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Truthisunique3: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
forgiveness:

Buhari has always won in Kano but he is no longer on the ballot. Notwithstanding, CPC will always win in some parts of the North but once the remaining decamps, it will go back to his local champion status. grin

Now let me educate you on politics, the only two party that really formed APC are CPC and ACN (because they are the only ones that took their root and structure to APC)

Npdp was just a couple aggrieved PDP governors they never really took PDP as a party to APC.

The reason i said npdp is still there is that technically Amaechi represented that group of individuals and so it's still in the party

Not as if npdp is a party of its own, Tambuwal and the rest are individual that have already left, even without them APC won 2019

The question should be which group are you routing for

Are you saying if Tinubu don't become APC flagbearer people would go to PDP or are you saying people would follow Tinubu to another party he goes to?

Let's start from there
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lovenorth:
Vote a compromised pastor at your own risk, Tinubu is our choice and it's sealed

He's ''your'' choice.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Popesuccess(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This is our candidate, and the people's choice
The only reason why i will vote for APC
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:

Lolz. Ganduje is Pro-Tinubu 100%..They even sealed it with the marriage of his child to that of Ajimobi's... If Jagaban leaves and Ganduje doesnt, what you will get will be sabotage from within. he is 100 percent a Jagaban man!
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Truthisunique3: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Siwel25:

Lolz. Ganduje is Pro-Tinubu 100%..They even sealed it with the marriage of his child to that of Ajimobi's... If Jagaban leaves and Ganduje doesnt, what you will get will be sabotage from within. he is 100 percent a Jagaban man!
grin if tilumbu leaves you think ganjuge is stupid to leave with him

Na Everyman for himself on this political journey, he would support the party position because he needs apc more than apc needs him after leaving office

What are the chances tinubu can use a regional party to win election (zero)

APC is not dumb they know how to streamline him, he support tinubu new party he would still loose in Kano and would be kissing his dieing stake in apc if tinubu happens to get any number up to 10%

Don't forget kwanwaso would run directly in the race, atiku is there, then maybe an amaechi of apc then a tinubu of sdp

Apc (shekaru), kwanwaso, atiku would share those votes into worthless numbers before tinubu go drag for scrumbs, so as ganduje why risk for future in politics when your best effort for tinubu in sdp won't change anything
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by seyz91(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mtcheew!
Lovenorth:
Vote a compromised pastor at your own risk, Tinubu is our choice and it's sealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
grin if tilumbu leaves you think ganjuge is stupid to leave with him

Na Everyman for himself on this political journey, he would support the party position because he needs apc more than apc needs him after leaving office

What are the chances tinubu can use a regional party to win election (zero)

APC is not dumb they know how to streamline him, he support tinubu new party he would still loose in Kano and would be kissing his dieing stake in apc if tinubu happens to get any number up to 10%

Don't forget kwanwaso would run directly in the race, atiku is there, then maybe an amaechi of apc then a tinubu of sdp

Apc (shekaru), kwanwaso, atiku would share those votes into worthless numbers before tinubu go drag for scrumbs, so as ganduje why risk for future in politics when your best effort for tinubu in sdp won't change anything

You are disregarding the opinions of the average Kano man. I have met many who say they will vote Tinubu cos he deserves it. You think Tinubu will decamp without forming more alliances? Lolz. He didn't get to where he is by been stupid. Kwankwaso started active plans to defect after meeting Tinubu's group. Just watch and see. Btw, why won't Ganduje decamp with a man who is a proven winner? The other force in APC (Buhari) is leaving office and he doesn't have the money to compete.

If Tinubu decamps, it is because he has perfected plans about a year ago. He always has a Plan A, B and C.. He is not Atiku who just jumps up and down out of desperation; He is a strategist. If at all he moves, I am sure people like Kwankwaso and Ganduje will team up with him. It is easy to campaign against APC and use the current mood in the country to forge a ruthless alliance. We are only speaking hypothetically but you would be wrong to think Tinubu would decamp without a ready made plan. He isn't Atiku!
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Truthisunique3: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Siwel25:

You are disregarding the opinions of the average Kano man. I have met many who say they will vote Tinubu cos he deserves it. You think Tinubu will decamp without forming more alliances? Lolz. He didn't get to where he is by been stupid. Kwankwaso started active plans to defect after meeting Tinubu's group. Just watch and see. Btw, why won't Ganduje decamp with a man who is a proven winner? The other force in APC (Buhari) is leaving office and he doesn't have the money to compete.

If Tinubu decamps, it is because he has perfected plans about a year ago. He always has a Plan A, B and C.. He is not Atiku who just jumps up and down out of desperation; He is a strategist. If at all he moves, I am sure people like Kwankwaso and Ganduje will team up with him. It is easy to campaign against APC and use the current mood in the country to forge a ruthless alliance. We are only speaking hypothetically but you would be wrong to think Tinubu would decamp without a ready made plan. He isn't Atiku!
grin I like this false image about tinubu that you people have crafted for yourselves

He may be a god in Yoruba land, that doesn't mean he hasn't been left fallow and trashed in national politics

The plan A, plan B you are talking of only exist in Yoruba land where he can have his way, in national politics it's not so, this is a man that cried that buhari is using him for his selfish end, this is a man that was nagging that they always object when it's turn of Yoruba presidency

This is a man that have no say in apc, he can only sit down look what buni dishes out, you only have plan whatever when you are in charge grin grin

You really see them kwanwaso and ganduje finish, so kwanwaso no get him own political agenda to contest?

Na drug Lord he come life to live for, ganduje a two time governor no get political future to protect than been house boy for a dead party like sdp

Whether you believe or yes apc pdp are the two major party which one would be in power after election so ganjuge is not a fool

If tinubu decamps he was forced to not because he planned it, that's why he upgraded to a national party because regional party won't take him anywhere
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by MikoB: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
forgiveness:

Leave that frustrated depressed small boy alone, he always tries to twist the truth just to favour his garbage, you can imagine, that apc should leave acn bloc with 5 seating governors and go for Amaechi, that has no polical base in his region, anyway from his comments, it is the downfall of apc is after.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
grin I like this false image about tinubu that you people have crafted for yourselves

He may be a god in Yoruba land, that doesn't mean he hasn't been left fallow and trashed in national politics

The plan A, plan B you are talking of only exist in Yoruba land where he can have his way, in national politics it's not so, this is a man that cried that buhari is using him for his selfish end, this is a man that was nagging that they always object when it's turn of Yoruba presidency

This is a man that have no say in apc, he can only sit down look what buni dishes out, you only have plan whatever when you are in charge grin grin

You really see them kwanwaso and ganduje finish, so kwanwaso no get him own political agenda to contest?

Na drug Lord he come life to live for, ganduje a two time governor no get political future to protect than been house boy for a dead party like sdp

Whether you believe or yes apc pdp are the two major party which one would be in power after election so ganjuge is not a fool

If tinubu decamps he was forced to not because he planned it, that's why he upgraded to a national party because regional party won't take him anywhere

Like i said, none of us really know what is gonna happen; Its just permutation but i prefer to bet on a proven winner than a loser. I will quote you when it becomes clear..Lolz.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Truthisunique3: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Siwel25:

Like i said, none of us really know what is gonna happen; Its just permutation but i prefer to bet on a proven winner than a loser. I will quote you when it becomes clear..Lolz.
grin cheesy it's like a woman cooking soup, you see the ingredients but you say you no know the soup she is cooking till e don and serve you

grin grin All the ingredients that this soup na poison to tinubu political agenda is already know

You are waiting for it to done and be served to him
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by oluwaahmed: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
The mod na thiéfnubu urchin. Doesn't wana move to FP
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kingsleydoler:
Osibanjo stands a better chance of winning that Tinubu. He most likely will do better. He is more energetic and young. My only fear will be if is also empathetic to the plight of the masses.

Osinbanjo stands no chance at all! That's the reality. Osinbanjo is Tinubu's boy he will be dealt with like Ambode grin forget.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by omokab: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
Franzinni:
Yes oooo... finally we can try someone who has some competence. A man who has the intelligence and the patience to handle the shit hole our nation has become... a man who has the qualifications to stand among giants...

Tinubu can go and rest ............... in piss.
what you are saying is that Buari government is a failure . so where would you put his running mate to? They failed together . they are unintelligent together. You can only tell us about a new hand who has never been into presidency.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by maisams01(m): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
shinealight:

…definitely more intelligent than most of you hate-filled rabble rousers. How did he help put the disaster there? You make claims based on hate but expect people to take you seriously. Lagos is still thriving as evidence of his monumental contributions which is more than can be said about other leaders from your village!
not supporting Tinubu translates to hate? or are you denying the fact he was very instrumental to Buhari coming on board?
stop the childishness of name calling

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by omokab: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This is our candidate, and the people's choice
reality is better than permutation. Osinbajo can not win the Àpc primary not to talk of winning presidential election . is a simple truth .
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Truthisunique3:
grin cheesy it's like a woman cooking soup, you see the ingredients but you say you no know the soup she is cooking till e don and serve you

grin grin All the ingredients that this soup na poison to tinubu political agenda is already know

You are waiting for it to done and be served to him

chill. July is near bro..
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Truthisunique3: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Siwel25:

chill. July is near bro..
keep up grin

June 3 is deadline to submit names

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by oluwaahmed: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
CharleyBright:
Ghen-ghen. shocked
This Osibanjo is a badt guy. Why does he want to make Tinubu wee his pants again? grin

But on a serious note, Osibanjo is the next Nigerian President if this news is true. He will win.
RCCG as a church is a brand with over 10million followers ( take it or leave it).
And if Osibanjo has the backing of the G.O of RCCG, then close to 7million votes is in the kitty for him.
And it is not surprising that RCCG recently opened a political department in the church to sensitize members. It could be a grand Machinery for Osibanjo Presidency.
Religion is a powerful tool in politics. Osibanjo will have his back covered in that regard.
All hail the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - Yemi Osibanjo.

Let me be going before Tinubu online urchins on Nairaland come for my jogulars. I come in peace o.
grin

Your GO that supported the rise of this govt that has brought death, pain and evil upon the face of the country, is no MOG. This is whom the bible says he
Is below.
2 chronicles 18:21 -22 21 So he said, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And the Lord said, ‘You shall persuade him and also prevail; go out and do so.’ 22 Therefore look! mThe Lord has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these prophets of yours, and the Lord has declared disaster against you.”

This is exactly what happened to nigeria. Disaster befell the country in the form of Buhari & APC. Therefore affliction shall not rise a second time because these so-called prophets have been exposed.
Below is picture of your so-called MOG placing his trust in security agencies, than unshaken Mount zion cheesy

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by ufotunang: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
They are all fighting for their pockets/ bank accounts ..but not for the common man....no better governance from them that want to contest...bad governance.... nigerians shine your eyes this 2023 elections
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by CharleyBright(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Your GO that supported the rise of this govt that has brought death, pain and evil upon the face of the country, is no MOG. This is whom the bible says he
Is below.
2 chronicles 18:21 -22 21 So he said, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And the Lord said, ‘You shall persuade him and also prevail; go out and do so.’ 22 Therefore look! mThe Lord has put a lying spirit in the mouth of these prophets of yours, and the Lord has declared disaster against you.”

This is exactly what happened to nigeria. Disaster befell the country in the form of Buhari & APC. Therefore affliction shall not rise a second time because these so-called prophets have been exposed.
Below is picture of your so-called MOG placing his trust in security agencies, than unshaken Mount zion cheesy

Na you use your mouth to talk say he is no MOG.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Ijoba85: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Baba is it a must u quote me? You don't love Osinbajo as much as i do but see I choose competence , experience, vision and hard work above the love I think I have for anyone. If you say Tinubu is corrupt , pls name one politician who is not corrupt. If you say he's old, tell me what magic the young heads of state we had in history did for us. One of the country with the best democratic system in the world (USA) had Trump who was over 70 years of age their president and Joe Biden of around the same age bracket became the president after him. They are not shouting up and down. I vote for wise and selfless leadership. Tinubu is corrupt but he is far better than most politicians in the country . He stole but invested it here and gave many jobs to do....Where are the companies others created ?
Toks2008:

See how a human being dey reason.

So because of this, we should vote anyhow person into power.

This is why we are not moving forward as a nation.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Fiscus105(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Why not 0% fake?

Are you not ashamed of urself now. Hope you have commented on new post that hit the front page

Yet you guys advocating for youth to lead the nation, with the type of zero sense?
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by wowcatty: 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
The Yoruba cheering this are the problem we have. I don't get why some so called Yoruba can't see that when your enemies choose for you, they will choose the worse for you. The people pushing Osinbajo are not Yoruba, the few Yoruba among them are not AFENIFERE. I really don't believe this story about Osinbajo after he was handpicked by Tinubu with written agreements. So whatever will make Osinbajo not fulfill his promise to Tinubu is beyond betrayal, it could mean that Osinbajo has sold Yorubaland in an exchange for president or they have told him that they will kill Tinubu. Is Osinbajo going to get past primaries? Or is Osinbajo helping Tinubu out to save him from being killed and then ask his followers to go for Tinubu when the time comes? Well I don't believe the story. Democracy is one, agreement is another.
Lovenorth:
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
Do you have a PVC?

Yes.

But I'm in the process of transferring my voting centre.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by shinealight(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
maisams01:
not supporting Tinubu translates to hate? or are you denying the fact he was very instrumental to Buhari coming on board?
stop the childishness of name calling

…and what is the name you were called?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / Anambra State Government Inaugurates Awka Millenium City(photos) / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.