Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition (37398 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC / Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by ShaqFu: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Yes.

But I'm in the process of transferring my voting centre.
Ah cool. Please lemme know how it goes, okay?
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
Ah cool. Please lemme know how it goes, okay?

Alright.

Why, though? Do you have your PVC?
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by zicoraads: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Alright.

undecided angry undecided
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by ShaqFu: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Alright.

I've had it since I turned 18, since then, there isn't any election I haven't voted. It's sacred to me.

Just want to know the process...
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
I've had it since I turned 18, since then, there isn't any election I haven't voted. It's sacred to me.

Just want to know the process...

OMG!!!!! cheesy

So refreshing to know that there are people who truly take these things seriously.

Almost everyone else is apathetic.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
zicoraads:

undecided angry undecided

Zic, ogini? kiss
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by ShaqFu: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

OMG!!!!! cheesy

So refreshing to know that there are people who truly take these things seriously.

Almost everyone else is apathetic.
Yeah well. They basically feel their votes don't count. Trust me, I've tried it and discovered votes do count.

I've been a presiding officer before, also, back then when I was little, I was the only one who always voted for Gani Fawehinmi. It was always nice when they count the votes and announce, NCP, 1. There and then I know it's me who voted for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
ShaqFu:
Yeah well. They basically feel their votes don't count. Trust me, I've tried it and discovered votes do count.

I've been a presiding officer before, also, back then when I was little, I was the only one who always voted for Gani Fawehinmi. It was always nice when they count the votes and announce, NCP, 1. There and then I know it's me who voted for him.

Lol. This is an interesting tale.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by maisams01(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
shinealight:

…and what is the name you were called?
Hate filled rouble roasters isn't name calling? you are too petty
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by ShaqFu: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. This is an interesting tale.
interesting tale? Come on, you make it seem like Jimi Solanke's Story Land, land of music, fun and tale. smiley

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ijoba85:
Baba is it a must u quote me? You don't love Osinbajo as much as i do but see I choose competence , experience, vision and hard work above the love I think I have for anyone. If you say Tinubu is corrupt , pls name one politician who is not corrupt. If you say he's old, tell me what magic the young heads of state we had in history did for us. One of the country with the best democratic system in the world (USA) had Trump who was over 70 years of age their president and Joe Biden of around the same age bracket became the president after him. They are not shouting up and down. I vote for wise and selfless leadership. Tinubu is corrupt but he is far better than most politicians in the country . He stole but invested it here and gave many jobs to do....Where are the companies others created ?

Abeg getat
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Ijoba85: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
E pepper u abi
Toks2008:

Abeg getat
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by shinealight(m): 1:30am On Mar 15, 2022
maisams01:
Hate filled rouble roasters isn't name calling? you are too petty

“But you want us to support a man that helped put the disasters there? you are quite intelligent”
The above was your comment to which I responded…Right?
So, who started the name-calling? Who started making unfounded/untrue assertions that can only be a product of hate?
An hate-filled rabble rouser is exactly what you have shown yourself to be. Search yourself my friend! shocked
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
interesting tale? Come on, you make it seem like Jimi Solanke's Story Land, land of music, fun and tale. smiley

Exactly how it sounds. cheesy

Do you have a thing for literature?
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Ttalk: 7:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Siwel25:

Lolz. Ganduje is Pro-Tinubu 100%..They even sealed it with the marriage of his child to that of Ajimobi's... If Jagaban leaves and Ganduje doesnt, what you will get will be sabotage from within. he is 100 percent a Jagaban man!

Leaving to where, to political retirement?. Tinubu is going nowhere. He dare not. He understand the game more than you political juveniles
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Ttalk: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2022
Siwel25:

You are disregarding the opinions of the average Kano man. I have met many who say they will vote Tinubu cos he deserves it. You think Tinubu will decamp without forming more alliances? Lolz. He didn't get to where he is by been stupid. Kwankwaso started active plans to defect after meeting Tinubu's group. Just watch and see. Btw, why won't Ganduje decamp with a man who is a proven winner? The other force in APC (Buhari) is leaving office and he doesn't have the money to compete.

If Tinubu decamps, it is because he has perfected plans about a year ago. He always has a Plan A, B and C.. He is not Atiku who just jumps up and down out of desperation; He is a strategist. If at all he moves, I am sure people like Kwankwaso and Ganduje will team up with him. It is easy to campaign against APC and use the current mood in the country to forge a ruthless alliance. We are only speaking hypothetically but you would be wrong to think Tinubu would decamp without a ready made plan. He isn't Atiku!

Stop being dumb, how can Tinubu campaign against APC?
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by ShaqFu: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

Exactly how it sounds. cheesy

Do you have a thing for literature?

Yep. I'm a literati. Why do you ask?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2022
ShaqFu:
Yep. I'm a literati. Why do you ask?

You sound like one.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by zicoraads: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

You sound like one.
I don't like where this conversation is leading to...

The two of you are becoming too chummy. angry embarassed angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
zicoraads:

I don't like where this conversation is leading to...

The two of you are becoming too chummy. angry embarassed angry embarassed

cheesy grin cheesy grin Is this the colour of jealousy?
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by ShaqFu: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

You sound like one.
Oh really... tell me more. smiley

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by zicoraads: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrimadonnaO:

cheesy grin cheesy grin Is this the colour of jealousy?
undecided undecided angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by TClassique: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I did.

Joker
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by bashlek(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
APC has passed this level long time ago......what is trending now is Tinubu vs Osinbajo...bro pick one and stop taking us back
kingblessed0:
The church which should be at the forefront of justice and equity has failed woefully. If osinbajo and the redeemed Christian church has no consideration for equuty and Justice but bent on selfishness, then i pity the body of Christ indeed. IT IS THE TURN OF THE SOUHTH EAST FOR EQUITY, JUSTICE, PEACE AND PROSPERITY IN NIGERIA COME 2023.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Leaving to where, to political retirement?. Tinubu is going nowhere. He dare not. He understand the game more than you political juveniles

Calm down. It was just hypothesis and we all know no one is forced to remain in a party. With the endorsement of the Legislative caucus, Jagaban seems more ahead than some of us thought. Buhari is an outgoing 'broke' President and Tinubu will always be influential even without the Presidency. Politicians know who to side with when push comes to shove.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Uchek(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
How would both benefit the average Yoruba?

Lovenorth:
Vote a compromised pastor at your own risk, Tinubu is our choice and it's sealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman / Edo: PDP Drags Justice Obile Before NJC / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.