Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition (37399 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC / Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by nairavsdollars(f): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2022
As if they were there when he informed him grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Jsucre(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Tinubu right now
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by illicit(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Lies
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2022
we can't re_enforce failure. Osibande d failed motivational speaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Kasco(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2022
P
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by youngsahito(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Lovenorth:
Vote a compromised pastor at your own risk, Tinubu is our choice and its sealed
who is your own candidate?
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Sannisege: 6:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Osinbajo wants to disgrace himself

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by calmness0(f): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by derecho(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2022
hkunle71:
Please help me tell Pastor Osinbajo that he's out of the game. He's still a novice in the game of politics. Nothing to gain. Ministration is awaiting you baba mi.
Abeg Which ministration?
Governance no be ministry?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Praxtech: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This is our candidate, and the peop.le's choice
You wan vote masquerade?
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Oduduwa707: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Mynd44:
Ghen ghen pressing

grin
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by derecho(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
This thread go long o

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by ejieddy: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Let the games begin. Now I can start campaigning for you sir. If you get the ticket, fine. If not, you did your best. If Tinubu wins the ticket, fine. Let the best man win. I just hope it's you so we can move away from the usual Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Kimjongun:
Osibanjo doesn't look like a great person for this presidential role

So who looks like a great person? Tinubu, Ganduje or Emefiele right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Omaticaya225(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
Best news of the day...
BAT supporters to be in severe pains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by SarkinYarki: 6:57am On Mar 14, 2022
If he runs I will support him with all I have got

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by JayLex2010(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
If this is true, then it is long overdue. I wish him well in the pursuit of his presidential ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Kingsleydoler: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Osibanjo stands a better chance of winning that Tinubu. He most likely will do better. He is more energetic and young. My only fear will be if is also empathetic to the plight of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by jen4r: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
walahiii, bat d usu na-efeghali n'abali will never like this......

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
"They only way a vice president can succeed a president in Nigeria is through death of the president while in power".
Although Osibanjo is good but they will not allow him rule.......even his God father, tinubu will not support him.

It's a pity.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by CharleyBright(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Wolb:
Pay on Delivery available for Port Harcourt,ABA,Owerri,Calabar.

UltraHd Movies coming soon for 4k TVs

You can copy HD movies into your Hard drive if you stay in PH

Moderators why doesn't Nairaland take drastic measures to ban all these people with adverts. It is usually annoying the way these unsolicited advert flood threads.
Don't you have advert sections
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by vastolord4(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
I just hope they don't tie a rope on your neck like Jonathan
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by madza: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
It is human to want to continue from where your master would stop. After all who doesn't like power after being groomed. Osinbajo would make a good president given the chance. He will assemble the best thinkers in Nigeria and unbundle a Marshall plan the nation has never witnessed. He has the energy and drive to pilot Nigeria's affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
I thought some deluded mind said Osibanjo will dare not contest against Tinubu

Mumu people

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by dalongjnr: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2022
My choice; Osibanjo and zulum(experience,passion, ruthlessness and knowledge).
2nd pick; Amaechi and el rufai(experience,passion and political wizardry).
3rd pick; Adesina and Ganduje(knowledge, experience ).
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Sannisege: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Omaticaya225:
Best news of the day...
BAT supporters to be in severe pains
Lol a river that forgets its source will soon dry up. Osinbajo will soon dry up politically.
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Leader02: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Let he who the cap fit wear the crown...
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2022
I don't believe this news, I think it's fake. How did the person know Buhari was smiling, was he with him? I don't think anyone close to Buhari would leak such a news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 7:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Sannisege:
Osinbajo wants to disgrace himself
Tinubu cannot do shiit
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 14, 2022
tito44:
Short fake evil pasta

Buhari/Osinbajo regime is the worst in the history of Nigeria. No food, no light, no fuel, wanton killing of Nigerians by bandits and bokoharam, inflation is all time high in the history of this country, yet we have the useless pastor there in asorock keeping mute and pretending like all is well.

God forbid, Affliction shall not rise the second time.

Buhari will handle security
Osinbajo will handle economy
....Two failures

E don pain you? cheesy grin

You know he proved himself under Buhari, but bad belle no go allow una talk true! There's nothing all you political keyboard warriors can do if God has destined him to enter...
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by LordIsaac(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2022
He has my vote....he's is better than the pack!
Re: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition by WHITELIGHTER: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2022
Damn, another rubbish....trial and error personified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV / Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.