Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory (7228 Views)

Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today / 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / 2023 Elections: What Atiku Abubakar Actually Said About Zoning And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by kingsceemark(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
LaSenior:
cheesy

They all should go and die

Just like the way you guys are dying in the hands of Fulani herdsmen in the south wastee
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by sweetonugbu: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ikeoha ejebego
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by endy69: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
domDva:
As an 042 man, I wish to state a few things:

1. The current governor has failed the state in terms of physical dividends of democracy, that he has succeeded in feeding politicians in all parties hence creating that false peace that you people keep talking about is nothing but shameful. Ugwuanyi took the politics of sharing money to “stakeholders” to a different level. Hence, nobody talks or complains of his abysmal failure.

2. The current governor has a chance to redeem himself just like Obiano. Support Barth Nnaji as a trusted technocrat just like Soludo. No matter the sins of Obiano, his choice to back Soludo has redeemed him. If our billboard governor has sense, he will know that Barth is the best option for Enugu. Luckily he is from Nkanu zone and will not distort the zoning arrangements.

3. Enugu needs opposition, if Ekweremadu and his crew can make Enugu politics to be competitive by joining another party, it is a welcomed development. Today, the only contest happens inside Pdp, general election is confirmation service in Enugu. PDP gives APGA serious chance in Anambra, we need such in Enugu.

Lastly, we can’t wait to see the Billboard governor exit the seat of power, he is an embarrassment to governance after a moderately good achievements of Chima and Chime.

Enugu is in the hands of God while the man we elected and put Enugu in his hands just dey Bleep up.
Na the same man dy sponsor people dy write these nonsense online.
See madam Ugwuanyi wan put puppet. Someone that will be quickly forgotten after handover. The truth is that Ekweremadu is the best man and I will vote him.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by Edoziesmart(m): 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nigga44:
Why are all these Enugu politicians suddenly jittery cos of Ekweremmadu?

I don't give a fuuuck about that nonsense you guys are writing. I stand with Ekweremmadu cos I believe he's the one to restore the glory Enugu lost in the fat man's regime.

Besides, many of you have already confirmed that these zoning was actually agreed upon in 2013 shocked

If they were so concerned about the peace in the state, why did the so called zoning had to start in 2013? How come Enugu East has produced Jim Nwobodo, CC onoh and Chimaroke as governor? Enugu north has produced Nwodo and the fat man, while Enugu west has only produced Chime. Yet you talk about peace and equity in the face of marginalization.

If you guys are so scared of him, then screen him out of PDP. We'll go to Apga and everyone will get the chance to test his popularity. Fair enough, zoning is PDP arrangement.
Do you actually forgot that some of those people you mentioned their names governed under the old Enugu/ old Anambra when governorship zoning hasn't come into place?
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by Emerie22(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
athaboi:
What is the noise all about really! All the zone in Enugu has produced a governor, it started with chimaroke from Enugu east in 1999 and went to Enugu west in 2007 and then Enugu north rounding up. So is not bad if it starts from Enugu east this time!! PDP in Enugu is just scared of ekweremadu bcoz he's a serious heavyweight. If ekweremadu contest in APGA them PDP is gone... He will definitely win in Nsukka bcoz alot is not even happy with gburugburu down there and ekweremadu is very popular with a lot of people waiting for him to release money for mobilization. So Enugu PDP should beg him to have patience and stop disturbing people with this their nonsense fear

I disagree with you
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by Fadafada231(m): 12:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Dikaveli:
You can never be bigger than your father as anambra guy lived in enugu

Enugu politics is being run by chiboy just like tinubu in lagos

Ike is only wasting his time, its the time of enugu east and trust me no body can stop chimaroke

Chimaroke no longer have Influence in Enugu politics something that Sullivan reduced to bearest minimum. Infact no God Father in 042 as it stands. Na outgoing Governor dey produce his successor.

I hate ugwuanyi with passion tue, useless old buffoon. angry The worst governor in the whole south east. Always forming quiet, calm but because he is clueless and lack any ideas towards governance. Have you ever see that man make any statement in public without looking through his prepared speech? The guy is clueless old fat fool who only knows how to swallow a big bowl of foo foo with bitterleaf soup angry useless Governor

Enugu needs brave intelligent man come 2023 not this naive shy shy man.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by feel44: 2:12am On Mar 15, 2022
election things
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by GeeMeshin1(m): 3:56am On Mar 15, 2022
What if Ike Ekweremmadu contests on APC platform?
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by athaboi(f): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Emerie22:

I disagree with you
which of my point?
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by weljewel: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Praise God
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by ZombieTERROR: 7:26am On Mar 15, 2022
apasino01:

Chima retired ??
Who brought who back?
You sound funny
You know nothing about Enugu state politics
Most of these men in seat at some point worked for chimaroke. That includes Ekweremadu. And so many of them are still loyal to him.
Don’t mistake chimaroke’s quietness for weakness o

you certainly know nothing about Enugu

immediately chime was sworn in as the governor, he turned against chima who was being hunted down by the efcc at that time, even though he was a senator.

chime gave Efcc all the records and ammunition they needed against chima, all his assets were ceased, from Cosmo fm to rainbownet to his eststes, schools etc.
the man was done
after his tenure.. he ran back to the US

it was gburugburu , a member of ebeano family who brought him back, put him in the Senate , Gill nnaji is a dunce anyways and easy push over.
till this day, chima enjoys the good will and support of Nkanu people because of the love and development strides during his tenure.
chima was the leader of the defunct Ebeano, who is revered by gburus, who was a nobody until he met chima,nothing more.
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by signz: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2022
The Governor is still the Leader of the party and anybody he chooses to be the flag bearer of the party. Unlike Sullivan, Gburugburu is a seasoned politician and he'll make sure that no one tampers with his delegate list. He even told his elected LG Chairmen to go prepare for battle.

Ike Ekweremadu cannot afford to go to another party. Why? Because illiterate old men & women in the village only know how to vote for UMBRELLA. Asking them to vote for another party will lead to thousands of invalid votes. The people in the hinterland have been wired over the years to vote only UMBRELLA LOGO on Inec sheet.

Ikeoha is not that popular!!! He's seen as a greedy man. This man has been in power since 1999, a former Deputy Senate President, what else is he looking for in the Lion building. Onye ozo jee.

Most importantly we need a technocrat. Someone with huge private sector experience. We need someone that'll make Enugu the number 1 investment destination in SE.
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by Nigga44: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2022
signz:

The Governor is still the Leader of the party and anybody he chooses to be the flag bearer of the party. Unlike Sullivan, Gburugburu is a seasoned politician and he'll make sure that no one tampers with his delegate list. He even told his elected LG Chairmen to go prepare for battle.

Ike Ekweremadu cannot afford to go to another party. Why? Because illiterate old men & women in the village only know how to vote for UMBRELLA. Asking them to vote for another party will lead to thousands of invalid votes. The people in the hinterland have been wired over the years to vote only UMBRELLA LOGO on Inec sheet.

Ikeoha is not that popular!!! He's seen as a greedy man. This man has been in power since 1999, a former Deputy Senate President, what else is he looking for in the Lion building. Onye ozo jee.

Most importantly we need a technocrat. Someone with huge private sector experience. We need someone that'll make Enugu the number 1 investment destination in SE.
I stopped reading where you said 'Ikeoha is not that popular' shocked

Btw, incase you don't know....... Ugwuanyi himself has been in government for 20 years. Same as many of the people you guys are throwing up as best candidates.
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by Kennyfancy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
thatigboman1:
which zone is that? I heard that it's only animal that are not going to contest but itshekiri, urhobo and ijaw are contesting. From 2 different zones.
you are totally wrong, we don't have animals here or do you have at home over there ?
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by thatigboman1: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2022
Kennyfancy:
you are totally wrong, we don't have animals here or do you have at home over there ?
I meant Anioma. Autocorrect changed it. Sorry about that.
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by thatigboman1: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kennyfancy:
hello, I have replied. What I typed was Anioma but autocorrect changed it to animal. I'm sorry that I did not proofread.
Ok please back to the argument. I'm not from delta, but from imo state. Have indigenous friends from delta, and I take too much interest in their elections as I do in my own state Imo.
I was told that ijaws, itshekiris and urhobo from the other 2 senatorial zones apart from Anioma, are the ones that are contesting for governor.
U say delta state governorship is rotational and perfect.
So in delta today, which senatorial zone is supposed to produce governor in 2023? Pls state the zone and tribe under it.
Good thing no Anioma is even contesting. U guys try on that.
Re: Enugu 2023: Understanding Zoning And The Enugu Governorship Trajectory by Kennyfancy(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2022
thatigboman1:
hello, I have replied. What I typed was Anioma but autocorrect changed it to animal. I'm sorry that I did not proofread.
Ok please back to the argument. I'm not from delta, but from imo state. Have indigenous friends from delta, and I take too much interest in their elections as I do in my own state Imo.
I was told that ijaws, itshekiris and urhobo from the other 2 senatorial zones apart from Anioma, are the ones that are contesting for governor.
U say delta state governorship is rotational and perfect.
So in delta today, which senatorial zone is supposed to produce governor in 2023? Pls state the zone and tribe under it.
Good thing no Anioma is even contesting. U guys try on that.
is the turn of the Delta central although only the ijaws in delta South is trying to pull a stunt but both APC and PDP has given thier tickets to delta Central, so it's still surely thier turn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Deceitful, Has No Mechanism For Economic Recovery - PDP / Recurrent Crisis In Northern Nigerha; Tribal, Political Or Religious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.