Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,261 members, 7,829,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? (22101 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / This Is The Most Hurtful Thing A Woman Said To Me and It Changed My Life [Pic] / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by bigcee(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
chapman11:
While looking for a job, my ex told me she needs me to go and make something out of life and after that we can come back together if she is still available

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by jubrilELsudan: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
YOU CAN'T SHOOT YOUR HOT CUM IN MY MOUTH.

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Offpoint1: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:
'Your head is just too big. I honestly wish its ur Penis that was as big as dis'!
grin grin Jeez! nigga that shit was brutal... grin

4 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by bigcee(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sawdiq39:
I broke up with this girl 2018 cos she do cheat and she was dating like 4 guys sometimes she do video calls half naked with guys so I told her I’m done with her . The next day u couldn’t hold the heartbreak I called and told her we should continue dating , the babe told me it’s late already that she’s dating 4 guys for real and I’m the number she loves �but now I will have to fight to top the ladder I told her Bleep u bitch
I hope you have learnt your lesson. You need redpill grin

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Egbonbobo: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Babe said I was cute and loving but no money embarassed..I weak
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by bigcee(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lenient001:
She said to me.. Ishe eyan ma ni ishe eranko (an animal trying to act like a man) and tears uncontrollably fell from eyes.
She even included that.. If not that she hasn't found another guy, she would have left for a longest time ago (that she's only managing me).. And thank God today, she's no longer in my life
grin

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Newyorkitis(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
I can't even remember. She said a lot on her status. I know it is me she is referring to

Hahahahahaha
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by bigcee(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
templeRun20:
Warn your mother to stop sending me messages cause i will be forced to insult her the next time she send me a message reminding me of you
you guys should take your love to somewhere else i am not interested...

My ex girlfriend sent me dis message dis morning just because my mom was trying to reconcile her with me...

She wants to insult my mom that took her like her own daughter
Chai, this one pain me. Abeg, let her go. Don't let her disrespect your mum.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Newyorkitis(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
I told her that, bae you know i am stranded financially, ordinary to say take this or sorry i don't have to give you.

Omo, the babe change hand for me ooo

That i have been giving her because i want her to repay me.
That she will calculate what I have given her and repay it and i shouldn't border to give her anything again.

This matter tore a hole in my heart.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Francismeek(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
It came from me,... I said she's showing me the signs she's a hoe, this girl was busy telling me she's In her lodge while she was at a guy's house getting smashed, which she still denied,... I said alot of bad words because I was hurting, I regretted it & a month later I called her up & apologized but she started forming I delected her number ,removed her from all social media platforms & since then she's been asking my friends about me.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Solofresh2: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
She called me a physco and that was the first relationship I ever had.I told me am supposed to be in a psychiatric hospital cry
I cried like a baby that night.She later apologized and pet me though
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
"you're such a Mephistopheles, a gestapo. I hate d day I started this relationship with you"

That was because, her cousin disrespected my homeboy and I had to punish her by inducing the cousin's manger in sacking her, which d manager did as a token of favour he owed me.

She ran away from me; twas 2006.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by immortalityk: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Phock2sweet:
please if anyone have any amount to help me buy
something to eat I ll really appreciate I beg the hunger is
unbelievable for me life of a student is tough and if you
have job too I don't mind please I beg 3074133876 first bank
U dey Lagos?
If yes then come to ojota
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by DSC7: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are Black, short, broke and ugly embarassed.....

Am presently chocolate, tall, rich and handsome cool cool....

#Never date a leech....

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by chariiks(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
You have a poverty mindset. You are with me because no woman can date you. I am just managing you

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Bbbw: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lots
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by SugarGirl44(f): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kill joy.
cheesy
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by NwaliE01: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Senomii:
She told me a broke boyfriend won't be broke forever, one day he will die and rest
This one off me oh grin grin grin angry grin
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
15 minutes and u call urslf a man. E pain me but i dont care, if i can cum in 15 minutes and u cant cum, thats ur problem, go and work on urslf. Nonsense
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by kenx1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
See your mate!!

But i'm laughing last grin
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Toyindiva(f): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
you girls wey dey get yansh una knw dey get sense, I wonder why he will say that hurtful statement to me, well i guess insecurity issues though

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by soundOsonic: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Elsueno:
grin

She said am very stup#d & childish, don't even have the guts to sleep with a woman!

Imagine calling me "stup#d" . Very disrespectful, dat part pained me no be small...I didn't spoke to her fro over 6 months, eventually we broke up....I blocked her on all social media...I ended up forgiving her, but we never got back together....

She wasn't even interested in anime at all sef
Threw my prized samurai sword into d store & called it a cutlass
Deleted one a folder on my PC containing an anime I haven't watched!!......Some women are just evil

Where did you get that plastic sword?
I see you are a man of culture

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by mirrakk(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
She told me she was managing me at one time.

There was another time she asked me for money and honestly I was having a project then, she told me that there are guys who sort their girlfriends with 20k weekly jst because I told her to be patient with me.

She nearly killed my self esteem.

She is still jumping from one man to another now while nigger is settled with a woman that is not managing him

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by rita25(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
EMEKA TOLD ME IN 2011 THAT TIME WILL HEAL OUR SEPERATION BUT IT NEVER DID WE HAD TO GO SEPERATE ON HEALTH GROUNDS DEAR EMMY YOU STILL REMAIN A HUGE PART OF ME EVEN 11YRS AFTER..THANKSFOR THEMEMORIES

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by kingsceemark(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
posty56:
why she no meet her papa lol,me I like my method once you try to bill me or even at such I don ghost you immediately no time, investing in Nigeria girls is like throwing money inside well

Not inside well my guy, you can still pay one Aboki man to enter inside the well to help you get it out, na inside big Ocean
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by adeboizy11(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why won't i seduce other guys when you can not put food to the table, you should be ashamed of yourself.

It felt like I was hit with something bigger than thunder, lightning and whirlwind combined.
This was someone I gave up a whole lot for both spiritually, physically and financially even after knacking another guy and I knew of it. Omo I just went my way without ever looking back.

Although she trying to come back because I broke up and I never looked back since then, we thank God for life

4 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by fattprince(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
SmartyPants:

You're perched on a branch that wants to break you idiot.

Playful banter with underage girls that are attracted to you to what end? Playful banter kee you der.
You can't understand you dumbo. It's not like I play with them in a coded or private place. Just cracking on or 2 jokes and going my way. It's not like I play with them for hours. I'm just being friendly.
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by kingsceemark(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
ZhanVeera:
His words pierced my heart and weighed my soul,
I felt like the remnants of my heart were severed that cold night while watching a grown man drop a tear,

ME : I'm really sorry sir

HIM : I know I'm way OLDER than you, But One day, I hope you look back at what we had and regret every single thing you did to let it end.

HIM: I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment, Not to hurt you, but so that you finally understand how much you hurt me. embarassed embarassed

HIM: I did this to myself and I hate myself for loving you this much. cry cry

Hmmmmm

Nigerian girls are so stupid and foolish, all of them are useless
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by fattprince(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
immortalityk:

U dey Lagos?
If yes then come to ojota
I love in Lagos. In fact close to Ojota, I live around Berger, Iyana Oworo. Can I come for foodstuff please. In case the guy is not available ( not in Lagos)
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by Weirdgee: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
She said I shouldn't call her again in my entire life....Since then my love just die. We still talking though
Re: What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? by SparrowLeague: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Senomii:
She told me a broke boyfriend won't be broke forever, one day he will die and rest

lolzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.