Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect (1063 Views)

Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? / Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Mcslize: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Blunttruth:

I hope your intentions are pure not that you are hoping this post will get you laid.

Lol
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Mcslize: 5:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

This madness must stop. Kicking people with rain boot. Are you serious?

Na joke I dey o.

But this your rain boot go don peel by now o. Cuz you've been using it to kick people for the past 10 yrs. It never scatter so?

1 Like

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by idahme(m): 5:50am On Mar 16, 2022
What's the difference between you and the supposed people you castigate? All I see here is same ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by techWriter3: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2022
I will never respect a Nigeriansn girl

2 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Slynation(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2022
A sissy and more...!!

1 Like

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SandraIkuboR(f): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]
embarassed
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mcslize:

This madness must stop. Kicking people with rain boot. Are you serious?

Na joke I dey o.

But this your rain boot go don peel by now o. Cuz you've been using it to kick people for the past 10 yrs. It never scatter so?

Yo bro
My rain boot no dey peel, I collect am direct from judas iscariot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Winnerly: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
BegAt40:
I will never respect a Nigerian girl. they are all useless baboons

Hey, pls i sent a pm. Wanna find out about how to apply please
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Futurethankgod(m): 2:42am On Mar 22, 2022
See this Olosho, where are you when two girls dey they finish me with different kind of insult where you dey?
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 22, 2022
SSARS:
Ahhhhn Ahhhhn just what exactly is wrong with a lot of the guys on this platform ? Why do y'all act crazy and drop stupiiid replies on a lot of the ladies threads and posts here.

And the way y'all insult these girls like they're responsible for the poverty in your life, most of y'all sound like bitter souls or better still like someone who's gat his head in a box

Come on this 2022, y'all need to do away with the biasness, discrimination and hate a lot of y'all be radiating here because it so toxic and fooolish

I see a lot of y'all always exchanging insults with these girls like y'all a bunch of sissies and I know y'all won't be able to stand the sight of another guy insulting your sisters at home.

And if you don't like what I said you can go and jump off the second Niger bridge for all I care

Chief OP...
So you didn't see all the toxic posts made by females ba? It's just the ones made by males you saw undecided... Hmmmnnn ...

Yes! There're toxic posts/comments made by males, however there're also toxic posts/comments made by females! Yet you didn't point them out, talk about being biase undecided...

The same way you feel males should respect females is the same way females should respect males also, don't you think so?

I'm all for respecting people, both men and women, but fact remains that a person who doesn't respect other people, shouldn't be shown any iota of respect undecided...

It's a good thing you pointed out the toxicity in the comments made by males, however if this is the extent of your "observative abilities", then I must say that, your entire write up should be taken with a pinch of salt undecided....
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 22, 2022
A stupid fool with a stupid post.
Bloody simp
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SSARS: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Favfables1:

Chief OP...
So you didn't see all the toxic posts made by females ba? It's just the ones made by males you saw undecided... Hmmmnnn ...

Yes! There're toxic posts/comments made by males, however there're also toxic posts/comments made by females! Yet you didn't point them out, talk about being biase undecided...

The same way you feel males should respect females is the same way females should respect males also, don't you think so?

I'm all for respecting people, both men and women, but fact remains that a person who doesn't respect other people, shouldn't be shown any iota of respect undecided...

It's a good thing you pointed out the toxicity in the comments made by males, however if this is the extent of your "observative abilities", then I must say that, your entire write up should be taken with a pinch of salt undecided....

Dude y'all provoked those girls and literally made them grew a tough skin because of you guys regular insults and rude comments, remarks you always throw at them

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says / 50k For You: Ladies Only. / Outercourse Ideas To Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.