Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

To The Women Who Say It's Men's Job To Be Sole Provider... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Women Who Say It's Men's Job To Be Sole Provider... (202 Views)

"Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Faults" - Lady Says / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction / Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Women Who Say It's Men's Job To Be Sole Provider... by czarr(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
To the "his money is our money, and my money is my money" crew. Leave the job market, men cannot negotiate better pay for themselves and some can't even secure employment because these type of women are also in the labour market taking the jobs our men are supposed to use to provide, and worse they can even take lesser pay, because of simps/husbands who fund their lifestyle.

Men are supposed to be the providers but at the same time women are out there competing for the limited resources with men only to say my money is my money.

Are you not a candidate for hell?
Re: To The Women Who Say It's Men's Job To Be Sole Provider... by Totilopussylick(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is for the women I guess

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First KISS / When Is It Recommended To Release A Mixtape As An Upcoming Artist / How Many Of Your Threads Have Graced Front Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.