Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State (28199 Views)

How To Drive In Lagos.... Agbero Edition / 10 Most Dangerous Place To Drive In The World, Lagos Makes The List / Is It Possible To Drive In Nigeria With An EU Driving Licence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Dshocker(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na werey full Lagos
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by JayPeeOham: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Always carry extra fuel just Incase.

If your car is prone to overheating, carry extra 50litres of water or just don't bother driving.
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by oluwaseyi0: 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Afonjashapmouth: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
IN ADDITION.........

1. On lagos road, "Do you know who i am" is a form of greeting so be ready to respond with same line

2. Receive your change before you pay hence Usain Bolt ways

3. Dont beg for space because its your father's land

4. Trafficating lights are another form of disco light, take them serious at your own risk

5. A car horn is for communication and cursing

6. If it's a danfo that brush you, be calculating how much the damage will cost you alone

7. Dont drag road with women, esp the ones with head tie or deeper life cap. except you want to lazzdent

8. Everywhere is not for AC except you have full tank.

9. Have extra cash for car pushers

10. Do not answer any tout directing you on where to pass except you just won Baba Ijebu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Emmaxmusic(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
All very true I see reason why el Rufai say all lagosians should qualify for heaven Lagos is hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by EdwardRandy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na for Lagos I see bus (Danfo) driver dey warn person wey dey drive G wagon make him no try scratch him Danfo, else na war. shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by illuminutty: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lagos has the most terrible and worst set of drivers you can find anywhere in the world. If you see any reckless, stupid and unreasonable accident in Abuja, go check it, one or both drivers involved must have come from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by zikter(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
Do LASTMA really ask for papers? In my years of driving in Lagos, this is the only one I have not come across
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by kiltoko1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Above all.... Be a defensive driver.... driving to save life and property... hope you get the point now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by heniford2: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shit Lagos undecided
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by tomzyELNINO: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
RUBBISH
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Treasure17(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Unfortunately it's the truth. Danfo drivers telling private cars owners.. My car Kurolona (Leave the road) insane set of people.
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Nigerialabalaba: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
Zzyco:
Lagos, drivers drop your craziness before you reach river Niger bridge, no carry that attitude to Abuja. People here live life with caution.
Hahaha....Dem no send abuja. Eko ni ile slang in dat Kizz Daniel Song is real o. It means Lagos na d real deal,any oda place na inferior.

If u want dem to even come dat side, chai! u go pay wella because dem no send u at all. dem fit still change dem mind sef because woteva u pay dem, dem fit get am for lasgidi, na d adventure and ur relationship go make dem consider u sef
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by McOluOmo: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
Chijeep:

Chronically surprised

The only and surest way to drive safely in lagos is to avoid this man(Mc Oluomo) and his agbero gangs else your pux and your health is in flight mode grin
[/s]

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Aderewah: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
lloydtruth:

Very soon the Okoros will deport you back to your ogbomosho.

Lmao. You wish. Y’all going back to Biafra
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by edosignature(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
All states says... "Welcome"

Lagos state says... "This Is Lagos"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by bluefilm: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lagos is nonsense.

Lagos is only fit for mad people.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Zzyco:
Lagos, drivers drop your craziness before you reach river Niger bridge, no carry that attitude to Abuja. People here live life with caution.

Abuja na fairly-used Lagos; with fake, Stupid & arrogant mentality
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lol.

9) Danfo guys will always try to bully you so no dey drag too much with them, car body is probably more important to you than them.

If you sha get money for constant repairs then have a blast. grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by shantti(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
So u are telling me that i, as a pedestrian cannot use any zebra crossing in Lagos, where by all the cars have to halt for me till I pass the stripped white lines

1 Like

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by dododawa1: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
I just finished using my neighbour gas to do eba before he come back from work, Lagos life.
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Timoleon(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Are you a zebra?
shantti:
So u are telling me that i, as a pedestrian cannot use any zebra crossing in Lagos, where by all the cars have to halt for me till I pass the stripped white lines

4 Likes

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by goldman777: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
My brother driving in Ibadan is worst Lagos motorist are more decent I swear,cars dont have pointers they trafficate by hands and most commercial operators and bikes are always on a suicide mission to bash your car still blame you and if possible set your car ablaze Ibadan has the craziest road motorist I know this people here are just so crude,savage and insultive beyond common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Fatbam003: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sometimes on the street of Lagos you need to stop and ask yourself what is actually chasing me.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Mom007(f): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
When I used to drive into lag from mowe a couple of years back, I only move when its still dark. Leave home 4.30am, get to the expressway about 5ish, before 7am, I'm at my destination deep in the heart of Lagos. Try this in peak hours and you will spend no less that 6hours on that same drive in Lagos state. I'm just glad I am no longer plying that route.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Zzyco: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

Abuja na fairly-used Lagos; with fake, Stupid & arrogant mentality
All you just said are the basic characteristics of Lagosians. A city full of depressed people, calm down, we have are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Kilometres: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
BigDawsNet:
grin

I remember while traveling all the way from SW to Lagos... The driver was honking the horn at the appropriate time ....

As we enter Lagos... The guy stop honking and was almost knocking people down with his bus... Passengers were like ... Oga driver... Wetin do ur horn...you warn injure dis people nii

He said " Welcome to Lagos!! Here we don't horn....if you like sleep for car front... I go run you over...

Den I knew... people wey normal no plenty for lagos

Liar! There's no where like SW to Lagos.
If this was true, you would mention the SW Town you were coming from not just say SW.

But, the truth is...you are one of the developers who is scared of bashing
Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by udemzyudex(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
YeyeGbami:
All these apply to those driving kabu kabu, if you dey drive luxury vehicle you will drive responsibly.

For inside fember to bumber traffic? Maybe for island not mainland cos na those with private cars no dey ever agree sef.

1 Like

Re: The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State by Lightorder: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Aderewah:
Let’s deport all the Okoro back to their enclaves so we can enjoy our lagos without stress
this one no get job. Na their vibe be this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Falls On Keke Nepap In Abule Egba (pics) / 15 Annoying Things Our Neighbours Do With Their Cars / How Do Thieves Open The Bonnet To Steal Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.