Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine (42775 Views)

ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Egoveen: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Horus:
Really? grin
REALLY.. REALLY?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
At this moment Putin better get his head in order..
Whats the fuss all about..you can't win this war..tell your soldiers to go back home..
This invasion is illegal and unwarranted..stop trying too hard ..

What invasion or colonization has ever been legal or warranted?!!... Pray, enlighten me!
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
ken6488:
Russia answers to know one

Nothing will still happen

Only weapon they have is sanctions

Which has been exhausted
but russia wants ukraine to answer him abi
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Horus(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Where was The UN's top court for Libya ?

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Egoveen: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jesse25:
Putin badly miscarriage in this war ...who lose four generals in a 20 days war grin yet some putinos in nairaland we still come here to talk out of point undecided
Do you know how many Ukrainian generals killed in this war Don't be biased ogbeni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
I love China. They are always with Russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
but russia wants ukraine to answer him abi
That's exclusive supper powers right

Applied to UK and USA also
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by hatedisplace: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iraq invaded Kuwait.
Afghanistan was hiding Osama bin laden
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by abbey621(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
pansophist:

This is the kind of conclusion one reach when you oversimplify nuanced and complication issue into few sentences. Your response also seems to me like one of a CNN reporter. It lacks originality and depth, it also show ignorance in geopolitics and how the world works in reality "de facto". Learn more.

What you wrote only make sense to someone thay studied politics as a crash course in few hours, instead of years of deep study and looking far back into the past. For a start, go learn about the Cuban missile crisis of the 60's for a start.

Your dogmatic response only pales to your rhetorical delusions. You are trying to justify an invasion by lumping the faults of past occurence to fit the narrative of a mad man. You highlighted the stipulations of Russia's security guarantee and I begged the question, which foolish leader would accept such terms? Rather than you to justify why a leader should accept the terms, you've chosen to attack my character by spewing more garbage. I don't know you or what you might have accomplished but even if you are Einstein incarnate, your response is that of a bloody novice, I suggest you school yourself on proper netiquette and present a more intellectual argument.....PEACE!
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by falseprophet: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
People do not yet understand what is playing out..

These ICJ resolutions will have little or nothing impact on what is on ground.

In these Last of the Last Moments, the Lawlessness on earth is beyond ICJ.
Putin will continue his Rage . Inshort he will still go towards the Middle east to rage.

There is only one man on earth who can stop Putin's rage. That is the antichrist ( whom I believe is Obama, the Ex US President).

Unfortunately, his time has not reach to come on the World stage. As his time will be after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

We are in the Last of the Last days. The Rapture can Happen at anymoment.
Everyone needs to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender completely to HIM, to avoid Super stories.
[/s]
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by helpee(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Whats the fuss all about..you can't win this war..tell your soldiers to go back home..
According to united states of America, the world court is politicized. America even walked away from the world court so they won't prosecute their soldiers for atrocities commuted in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan. Same with isreal

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1MD2CP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by murtalaa(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Is ICJ a political organisation again? Why would Russian judge be allowed to vote? Basic legal dictum would have precluded Russian judge from voting as it is a clear case of conflict of interest.

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by wallarwallar(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Putin will continue his Rage . Inshort he will still go towards the Middle east to rage.

There is only one man on earth who can stop Putin's rage. That is the antichrist ( whom I believe is Obama, the Ex US President).

Unfortunately, his time has not reach to come on the World stage. As his time will be after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

Everyone needs to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender completely to HIM, to avoid Super stories.

I no fit laugh.. Guys @ u sure dis confused Preacher no dey smoke weed so.. Abi dem mix colorado with annoiting oil 4 dis guy 2 drink ni
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Horus(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
The US military intervention since WW2

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Tecno66: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

Putin is set for destruction, his delusions won't allow him back down.
The military should do a coup to take him out.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by helpee(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
murtalaa:
Is ICJ a political organisation again? Why would Russian judge be allowed to vote? Basic legal dictum would have precluded Russian judge from voting as it is a clear case of conflict of interest.
Yes . According to america, it is a political organisation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1MD2CP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Like you're so sure about Trump's victory that your women made uniforms with his image emblazoned on it wha. Like you shouted to the heavens that Nigeria would cease to be if Atiku didn't win. And more recently, like you goaded Aregbesola on into perdition, thinking that you're destroying Tinubu even when your 5 percent votes are not up to it. What you people fail to know, Mr International Politics, is that you give support because of hatred for the other guy, not because of thought-out, value-laden and objective evaluation. You'll be surprised again. The pity is that you never learn your lessons and move with the rest of mankind.
grin what make you think I am from igbo

I know pro Russian across the country

Not everyone is dumb, west ass licker, slave, western puppet, visa slave, like you
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Georgejeez: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kingsteve:

It beggars belief!
I read their comments and shake my head in disbelief, how a sane person will support Putin's invasion of Ukraine, at the expense of lives lost on both ends.

It's just madness and total lack of empathy.
I cringe...

We support it , let the violence and bombing continue , next time Ukrainians wouldn't be so foolish as to elect a naive comedian as President.

#Ride on Putin ,bomb the more ,,, ICJ left ear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by drakeskull(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Shey o ya weyrey bayi grin

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Sweeetheart(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

preach love dude, I hope your wife is not reading this your scary and doom epistle
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

No, not Nigerians! No Nigerian supports the Russians. It must be the remnant Jews from the east of the Great River. Whoever they support loses at the end. That's why I'm sure that the Russians will be vanquished. Ask Trump, ask Atiku and Jonathan before him. Ask Ambode and Aregbesola. Their 5 percent support for anyone counts for nix any time, any day.

Your moniker caught my attention
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by toxtimmy: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
A court filled up with yeye people that western government pay to do their bidding... let them judge and sentence the people that destroyed Libya the most progressive country in Africa first before the yap nonsense.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
ufotunang:
If Russia disobey the order from ICJ then what will ICJ do to Russia and devilish Putin
as painful as it is ,absolutely nothing will be done to Russia and their president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by kiddkash(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He will surely pay the price.. grin
are you the one to enter Russia and arrest him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Pasti101: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

There is only one man on earth who can stop Putin's rage. That is the antichrist ( whom I believe is Obama, the Ex US President)

And your Bible told you the Antichrist is Obama
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Your moniker caught my attention

And so?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Great0ne1: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
ken6488:
Russia answers to know one

Nothing will still happen

Only weapon they have is sanctions

Which has been exhausted
The next sanction will be banning all the stupid, Western manipulated monkeys, from ever mentioning the word Russia.

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by abbey621(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Horus:

Which country invaded Libya? Last I checked you can't prosecute rebels in a civil war grin grin grin
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by victorazy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who is ICJ?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

And so?

You worship Olokun ?

Just wanted to know
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tecno66:
The military should do a coup to take him out.
it's hard in Russia best 1000 families are in control of the country
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by toxtimmy: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
To them we are like their shit or better put...slaves.

Black and brown people dont matter to them... even if you are qhite you must be part of their evil aliance to escape their foolishness.

Horus:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.