Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine (42769 Views)

ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ariesbull: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Looks like you haven't still got over your Visa rejection at the American Embassy, Man mi? Easy does it. There's always another day. All great mind tends to the West.
Yoruba man can brag for Africa

Great minds
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Kelvin3476: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jesse25:
Putin badly miscarriage in this war ...who lose four generals in a 20 days war grin yet some putinos in nairaland we still come here to talk out of point undecided
THATS MORE THAN 4
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Obi3icebaba(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
People do not yet understand what is playing out..

These ICJ resolutions will have little or nothing impact on what is on ground.

In these Last of the Last Moments, the Lawlessness on earth is beyond ICJ.
Putin will continue his Rage . Inshort he will still go towards the Middle east to rage.

There is only one man on earth who can stop Putin's rage. That is the antichrist ( whom I believe is Obama, the Ex US President).

Unfortunately, his time has not reach to come on the World stage. As his time will be after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

We are in the Last of the Last days. The Rapture can Happen at anymoment.
Everyone needs to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender completely to HIM, to avoid Super stories.

So when the time comes Obama will be elected president again or what cos am not understanding this your dumb analysis

2 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
ken6488:
like I said not everyone is a visa slave like you, when i see what is wrong I condem it no matter who you are

Tell me something! You who's as unfair as a treacherous friend? You must think that you're Mr Perfect; that's why you call the other man who you've never met a slave. I know your type; you're are quick to praise yourself to the heavens, but inside you have the same cravings as anyone else. So tell me. If you're given a US visa you'll reject it in preference to a Russian visa?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by mastermaestro(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
babajeje123:

Wait, Obama is the anti-Christ, you must be a joke.

Honestly I think the guy is not well upstairs. He dishes out dubious predictions and insinuations with so much confidence. Ordinarily, that should pass as a clear sign of insanity. I will never take him serious again.

If he has a congregation, then I tearfully sympathize with them. cry

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Emma15678: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Where was this court when USA illegally invaded Iraq saying they have chemical weapons? hundreds of thousands of deaths later, billions worth of properties destroyed later and no single WMD was found and a once awesome Iraqi economy was brought to it's knees. Where was this court when USA destroyed Afghanistan saying they want to rescue them from the Talibans? years later they ran away from Afghanistan having spent billions to oust the Talibans only to hand over back to the Talibans when leaving
Hey I am not a fan of USA but the Saddam Hussein Iraq deserved everything treatment they had from the United States of America. Where were you when Iraq killed over 100,000 Iranians with chemical weapons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Abeg make dem end the stupid war angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Tell me something! You who's as unfair as a treacherous friend? You must think that you're Mr Perfect; that's why you call the other man who you've never met a slave. I know your type; you're are quick to praise yourself to the heavens, but inside you have the same cravings as anyone else. So tell me. If you're given a US visa you'll reject it in preference to a Russian visa?

I keep saying saying the truth doesn't make you hate someone

Me saying the truth doesn't make USA my enemy
I am not a hyprocrate , USA or Russia do something wrong I will openly condem it no matter what ,

I don't go behind, or lie about what is truths
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Baamm(m): 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
fergie001:
The UN's top court has ordered Russia to immediately suspend its invasion of Ukraine.

International Court of Justice @ the Hague

Zelensky hails Judgement as Russia & Chinese Judges vote against suspension of invasion same court that was threatened by USA when they wanted to investigate there atrocities in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. Ogun go fire those that Gave the silly judgement

Volodymyr Zelenskyy (Ukraine's President)
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by malel1: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkohIs:
I am still amazed that some Nigerians support the action of the Russians

Ur country men are sick and foolish
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by descoay(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Putin will pay a heavy price for this atrocities. This is no more war but a genocide against a sovereign country. i doff my hat for president Zelensky. He has been able to rally his country and the whole world against the unprovoked attack on his country by Russia. It is either Putin is assassinated or violently removed from power. I wonder the type of government he will install in Ukraine after destroying the whole country's infrastructure and killed all the people. He has already lost this war because the whole world is against him. Russian economy will soon crumble without redemption. He seriously miscalculated by thinking invading Ukraine will be a tea party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by kokomilala(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
@descartes400, he allowed his obsession with the West's expansionism overwhelm him. Just like America's obsession with communism pervaded America's socio-political life in the 50s and 60s.
But in this case,Putin and his generals are standing alone. Majority of Russians aren't in support of this invasion,which he 'paints' as special military operation.
In reality,the West has already surrounded Russia. As the economic sanctions bite much harder,the state structures will collapse and Putin will be absorbed in the chaos.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
USA is in Syria uninvited as we speak, where is the ICJ when you need them?

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Yankee101: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Una get the power?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
At this moment Putin better get his head in order..
Whats the fuss all about..you can't win this war..tell your soldiers to go back home..
This invasion is illegal and unwarranted..stop trying too hard ..
Are you aware that US is currently in Syria uninvited? Why isn't that wrong to you?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by miltonchux(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Putin will continue his Rage . Inshort he will still go towards the Middle east to rage.

There is only one man on earth who can stop Putin's rage. That is the antichrist ( whom I believe is Obama, the Ex US President).

Unfortunately, his time has not reach to come on the World stage. As his time will be after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

Everyone needs to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender completely to HIM, to avoid Super stories.
Who did this to you bro, why not embrace the true gospel and stop this end time shenigagian.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Ofiadiegwu: 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
War crime verdict is awaiting Putin if he continues on this his expedition.
Hague will eventually issue an order of Putin's arrest.

The effect will include Putin not being able to travel to certain key countries for fear of being arrested and handed over to the Hague war crime Court...
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Bigchristo: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
fergie001:
The UN's top court has ordered Russia to immediately suspend its invasion of Ukraine.

International Court of Justice @ the Hague

Zelensky hails Judgement as Russia & Chinese Judges vote against suspension of invasion

Volodymyr Zelenskyy (Ukraine's President)
All those noise makers court as if they don’t know the truth, why not asking the US to stand down from providing weapons to Ukraine and allowing them to fight and kill themselves, today President Joe Biden sign bill of giving Ukraine $13b and weapons while they claimed they’re negotiating with Russia and you think that’s a genuine negotiation? They’re not really serious to make peace and Russia wont backdown

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Jaboranky(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Putin just need to stop all these his nonsensical war
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Temptee101(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Hahahahahaha

If Obama is anti christ, then what is putin?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by obonujoker(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Lol....
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by smartilicious: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Anti-Russian voted UK and USA against..so I'm not surprised.. Vice president of Russia and china voted in favor of Russia. So if Ukraine like let the UK and USA keep fooling them,
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by shogz89: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
kokomilala:
Putin is already an island. If he tries to form an archipelago with allies like China and some light weight states or client regimes like Belarus,he will still be an island and a pariah.
People who think the US is scared of Russia,let me educate you about this: the US has already placed nuclear submarines in the Indian Ocean,covering hitherto Soviet cities. Now,Russia is bi-continental.In this geographic sense,it needs the Indian Ocean to communicate with itself and the rest of the world. So,if Putin,being prodded by one of his belligerent generals,detonates a nuclear warhead,within 15 minutes the US can wipe out much of Russia.
The US and NATO are fighting Russia with a shadowy assailant
and with economic weapons- sanctions,isolation,freezing of foreign deposits,targeting of coteries of the regime and the like. It's only a question of time before Russia capitulates socially,politically and economically. And it's all down to one man - Putin.
what then happen to the nuclear war head he has detonate.,, you think Russia does not have the war head to clear the whole of Europe in 15mins too.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Trendingbiz042: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Whats the fuss all about..you can't win this war..tell your soldiers to go back home..

When America and NATO invaded Libya and killed Gadafi on media propaganda, killed people in Syria, Afghanistan with France killing people daily in Congo, you no comment or condemn it. Nigerians are dying everyday from killings of bandits, herdsmen, terrorists, unknown gunmen, you’ve not challenged our government for failure to stop these killings BUT you’re strong enough to condemn Putin protecting their interest against NATO imperialism. Oil no dey ur head at all. E don rust.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by SeyiObj: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Putin will definitely perish like his counterpart pharaoh in the Bible as his heart is harden right now
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by seguno2: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
pansophist:
Russia's security guarantee are in three folds.

1. The amendment into Ukrainian constitution that it will be a neutral state and won't join nato.

2. The recognition that Crimea is a legitimate part of Russia.

3. The recognition of Luhansk and Doneskt as independent states.

None of these have been done. Ukraine only gave verbal agreement to the first one, but Putin is not fooled. It must be enshrined into the constitution, then it becomes legally binding. For example the Minsk agreement was signed by Ukraine since 2014, but Ukraine refuse to transpose it. The way would have been avoided if Ukraine did what it suppose to do.

Also, the US promised Gorbachev that there will be no eastward expansion of nato back in the 90's, but because it was verbal and not put in written, now look at the result thirsty years later, all the baltic countries previously in soviet Union are nato members. Russia will never allow such mistake will never repeat itself again, not now that it had paid a heavy price of sanctions.

How is grabbing parts of another country a security guarantee for Putin?

If the promise to Gorbachev was verbal, how do we know that it’s not made up by Putin’s propagandists?

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Triangles1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I wish he know, the earlier the better.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by mauchiz: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
What will happen if Putin refuse?
Will they arrest Putin?
They should try and stop the genocide he is committing in Ukraine.
He is a mad man
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Burgerlomo: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by patogist: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na you type this thing?

Righteousness2:

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Burgerlomo: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lovers of peace right now grin

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=111096490][/quote]
Thanks for all hamburger.. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Table Barrack Obama Took ₦2,000 Meal Preserved Forever In Vietnam Eatery(Photos) / How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.