Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,722 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine (42773 Views)

ICJ Rejects South African Request For Measures To Limit Israeli Action In Rafah / Naledi Pandor Receives Threats After ICJ Genocide Case Against Israel / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Great0ne1: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But those Russian people sef, why can't they call him to order?
Even the so-called oligarchs, what are they? Cowards?
Even the female journalist who protested on live TV is now under arrest - a female, the only brave person in Russia. Shame!
The greater percentage of russians actually believe that the millitary operation is justified
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
ken6488:
grin what make you think I am from igbo

I know pro Russian across the country

Not everyone is dumb, west ass licker, slave, western puppet, visa slave, like you

Looks like you haven't still got over your Visa rejection at the American Embassy, Man mi? Easy does it. There's always another day. All great mind tends to the West.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by slimghost(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lmao! What is ICJ?
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by od501: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Where was this court when USA illegally invaded Iraq saying they have chemical weapons? hundreds of thousands of deaths later, billions worth of properties destroyed later and no single WMD was found and a once awesome Iraqi economy was brought to it's knees. Where was this court when USA destroyed Afghanistan saying they want to rescue them from the Talibans? years later they ran away from Afghanistan having spent billions to oust the Talibans only to hand over back to the Talibans when leaving

My brother tell them oo... me I don taya . There are too many kids here
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by kiddkash(m): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

Putin is set for destruction, his delusions won't allow him back down.
why don't you enter Russia and tell him
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You worship Olokun ?

Just wanted to know

You aren't there yet so you missed it by millions. Olokun esin is translated as Owner of the Bridle. Okun in Yoruba is rope. Okun again is the ocean. But in this case, the idea is that whoever the owner of the bridle is, owns the horse. The horse in a sense is a symbol of royalty, of nobility.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by kiddkash(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
od501:

My brother tell them oo... me I don taya . There are too many kids here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by godofuck231: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Putins dog would be mad at this icj order
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by kiddkash(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:
Putin's Nairaland pigs will soon come and hail Putin for flouting court order. But, when their neighbor trespasses into their land or property, you will see those pigs seeking justice and when the rich neighbor flouts the order, you will see them wailing Online and offline.

I never knew that their are some set of people more stupid than people drinking gutter for Buharis victory.

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
At this moment Putin better get his head in order..
Whats the fuss all about..you can't win this war..tell your soldiers to go back home..
This invasion is illegal and unwarranted..stop trying too hard ..
Lol. UN, toothless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by kiddkash(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Where was this court when USA illegally invaded Iraq saying they have chemical weapons? hundreds of thousands of deaths later, billions worth of properties destroyed later and no single WMD was found and a once awesome Iraqi economy was brought to it's knees. Where was this court when USA destroyed Afghanistan saying they want to rescue them from the Talibans? years later they ran away from Afghanistan having spent billions to oust the Talibans only to hand over back to the Talibans when leaving

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken045501: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Pls find zelensky handle for me . He’s a fool and a no hero . He’s still being a puppet
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ken6488(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Looks like you haven't still got over your Visa rejection at the American Embassy, Man mi? Easy does it. There's always another day. All great mind tends to the West.
like I said not everyone is a visa slave like you, when i see what is wrong I condem it no matter who you are

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Luckyerobor(f): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=111093897][i]People do not yet understand what is playing out..

These ICJ resolutions will have little or nothing impact on what is on ground.

There is only one man on earth who can stop Putin's rage. That is the antichrist ( whom I believe is Obama, the Ex US President).

Obama? �...

The first time to hear the worst from pastor righteousness
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

You aren't there yet so you missed it by millions. Olokun esin is translated as Owner of the Bridle. Okun in Yoruba is rope. Okun again is the ocean. But in this case, the idea is that whoever the owner of the bridle is, owns the horse. The horse in a sense is a symbol of royalty, of nobility.

Oooh. Ok thanks for the clarification. smiley
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Workch: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Who be ICJ? �

A court by the west, by the west and with the west.

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by ariesbull: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
At this moment Putin better get his head in order..
Whats the fuss all about..you can't win this war..tell your soldiers to go back home..
This invasion is illegal and unwarranted..stop trying too hard ..
CNN BBC and FOX SAIS THAT UKRAINE IS WINING
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nmezor(f): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
I hope he complies o, Many innocent people have lost their lives for this mumu war
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Pauldollars(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
People do not yet understand what is playing out..

In these Last of the Last Moments, the Lawlessness on earth is beyond ICJ.
Putin will continue his Rage . Inshort he will still go towards the Middle east to rage.

There is only one man on earth who can stop Putin's rage. That is the antichrist ( whom I believe is Obama, the Ex US President).

Unfortunately, his time has not reach to come on the World stage. As his time will be after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

We are in the Last of the Last days. The Rapture can Happen at anymoment.
Everyone needs to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender completely to HIM, to avoid Super stories.

That's how the Bible foretold us the coming of Christ will be. There will be lawlessness and madness until the rapture that even many of the very elect will fall away. The man of sin (the Anti Christ) will come, offering peace on earth and thereby deceive the nations into accepting him as their messiah.
A lot of people don't even know this war may continue and spread across nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkohIs:
I am still amazed that some Nigerians support the action of the Russians
I think a lot of people are angered by the west’s hypocrisy especially the US rather than siding with Russia

2 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Luckyerobor(f): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=]People do not yet understand what is playing out..

Obama? �...

The first time to hear the worst from pastor righteousness
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by babajeje123(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Putin will continue his Rage . Inshort he will still go towards the Middle east to rage.

Unfortunately, his time has not reach to come on the World stage. As his time will be after the RAPTURE of the Bride of Christ.

Everyone needs to Run to JESUS Christ and Surrender completely to HIM, to avoid Super stories.
Wait, Obama is the anti-Christ, you must be a joke.

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by orisa37: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Very good.

Glory to God.
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by mastermaestro(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Obama is the antichrist? Your ignorance is beyond the pale. shocked Preach JESUS CHRIST alone! The world isn’t ending soon for your information! I can see that you are totally bereft of sound Biblical knowledge. Either you are deliberately pushing misinformation, or your mental sanity is questionable.

For your information the events that will precede rapture and the end have not begun at all. Go back to your Bible. Leave stupid church prophecies aside. Anyone predicting rapture is the real antichrist.

Our LORD JESUS CHRIST made it clear that nobody knows when, including Himself (Mark 13:32).

2 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Aboks(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Putin is heading to his destruction
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by descartes400: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
kokomilala:
Putin is already an island. If he tries to form an archipelago with allies like China and some light weight states or client regimes like Belarus,he will still be an island and a pariah.
People who think the US is scared of Russia,let me educate you about this: the US has already placed nuclear submarines in the Indian Ocean,covering hitherto Soviet cities. Now,Russia is bi-continental.In this geographic sense,it needs the Indian Ocean to communicate with itself and the rest of the world. So,if Putin,being prodded by one of his belligerent generals,detonates a nuclear warhead,within 15 minutes the US can wipe out much of Russia.
The US and NATO are fighting Russia with a shadowy assailant
and with economic weapons- sanctions,isolation,freezing of foreign deposits,targeting of coteries of the regime and the like. It's only a question of time before Russia capitulates socially,politically and economically. And it's all down to one man - Putin.

How Russia/Putin who claim to be a SUPERPOWER, howbeit an unintelligent one at that..blindly and leisurely saunter into the trap set by the western hegemony is astounding . shocked
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by lasisi69(f): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

How can you claim to work for the unknown, and not know the principles of the unknown ??

1 Like

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Obatolysis(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

I have just been observing your write ups and you really make mockery of Christianity. You really have an altered knowledge of Christianity and the Lord isn't happy with your queer version of Christianity. You claim to have the spiritual eyes to understand the signs of the times but alas you walk in path of darkness. Unfortunately pride hasn't allowed you to look deeper into your errors and make amends. May the Lord deliver you from unseen errors. I give thanks to God that greater scholars of Christianity existed before you and from them, true Christians understand the true religion. It will be nice that you consider you may be plagued with a schizotypal personality disorder and may need help. Moreover, remember anyone who leads others astray would be better he had a big stone hung on his neck and dropped into the sea. My prayer for you is that through the infinite merits of the most Sacred heart of the saviour with all its fountain of mercy, you will be converted and be saved

2 Likes

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by objobj: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Where was IcJ during Iraq.
Where is IcJ for in Yemen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by AntiMen: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Thrash your delusions already ..cos u suck at it
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by usiyiade(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Okay but Abeg watin be china own to vote against??
Re: ICJ Orders Russia To Immediately Suspend Invasion Of Ukraine by Mccullum: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
OkohIs:
I am still amazed that some Nigerians support the action of the Russians

Continue to be amazing, if I.C.J. can't arrest ex presidents of US - the two Bush, ex-British prime ministers, Tony Blair and David Cameron for invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.

Were you not on this planet when the West invaded those countries?, do you know how many civilians killed in Iraq alone? just because they hated their leaders, they fabricated false accusation of nuclear weapons and terrorism, without UN approval to attacked,

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) / Putin Replaces 1,000 Of His Personal Staff Over Fear Of Being Poisoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.