Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,061 members, 7,845,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) (85708 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
SwissMass:
Uncultured apku munching gorillas of ApkuGA

Unku pls be calming down na.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ok
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
heniford2:
your mom is number one prostitute i come in peace cheesy grin
If i slap you, you cannot waka again tongue

Ojukwu Bianca the learn work for my side lipsrsealed
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by ignis: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
ObaKlaz:
This one done give BJ taya.
See her mouth! cheesy cheesy
Game recognize game.
Olosho recognize Ashawo.
tongue tongue

Like James brown own
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Tourcc: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lol
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Kestolove(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na ashawo dey know ashawo

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Valuepaints20(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nawa o
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Women!

In my next life I will still come back as a man.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Maybe she's telling us something we don't know

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by SweetSauce(f): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
SwissMass:
All these IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts, baby factory criminals and cannibals sef, so uncultured, irresponsible, irritating and senseless
Shut up!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Toktee(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
lalasticlala:
The moment ex Governor Obiano's wife, Ebelechukwu called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo'.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Olachihope1/status/1504443545599594497
She come resemble ape here.... but wait o... Is this woman not the same mother with the naira land guy that called his mama who're?
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by StrafordSTONES(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
It's one of the reasons why you should marry a coordinated girl....imagine this shameful way of vacating your position.

I feel for the husband
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Toktee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
SweetSauce:

Shut up!
E hit you ahbi?
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
creepsyme:

Your mama no get to.to abi prick no enter her to.to
At times I wonder how many d**g pass through there, before she born me undecided.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
ObaKlaz:
This one done give BJ taya.
See her mouth! cheesy cheesy
Game recognize game.
Olosho recognize Ashawo.
tongue tongue
Oko ashawo recognizes ashewp wifes
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by DimIsaac10(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
The mouth shape sef.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
The slap pain am wella grin
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by tempusfugit: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Who knows maybe your mum Don suck my dad dick back in school
Totilopussylick:
All women expect my mom are prostitute tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Splitmind: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Not surprised, they are known for that
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by heniford2: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If i slap you, you cannot waka again tongue

Ojukwu Bianca the learn work for my side lipsrsealed
said the pussy hunter dude grin cheesy that is scared to be told his mom is a free pro &$@ collector grin

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
See Disgrace.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by SweetSauce(f): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Toktee:
E hit you ahbi?
Ajuju!
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Frigga13:
grin

Olboy good one from Bianca .. that woman wey for her little mind they run things for Anambra

Soludo even finish work by stopping all those louts thugs and miscreants wey loyal to her..

Foolish woman .. power drunk.. the worst from Anambra since the time of old Anambra

She no even slap am well. Beside them no be mate .. even for age

She’s ur state’s future senator pls show her some respect.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by phemmyfour: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Woman calling her fellow Ashawo.....smh

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
heniford2:
said the pussy hunter dude grin cheesy that is scared to be told his mom is a free pro &$@ collector grin
You know what is not funny

We both have mothers tongue

I guess that makes us a bird of same feathers lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by edosignature(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shameless women with opportunistic wealth.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by siayodeji(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na ur mama be the women leader sef
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by kally001: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All women expect my mom are prostitute tongue lipsrsealed undecided

The problem of Nigeria
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Freebills12: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shame is a virtue everyone ought to cultivate. I wonder how the outgoing governor felt the moment his wife disgraced him? Even Bianca with all her exposure, she can't even control her emotion. Men will always remain men you matter what, no man will ever embarrass himself in public like that, for sure. I wonder how the internet world will look like if it's the outgoing governor and another public figure.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shameless woman...at her age she still dey use offensive words...Nice one from bianca
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by heniford2: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
You know what is not funny

We both have mothers tongue

I guess that makes us a bird of same feathers lipsrsealed tongue
true cry in my own case is different, i never denied my mom of not been a prostituted grin cheesy buh in ur case urs na virgin Mary cheesy
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Invitationn: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
BigRocky:
Why do women call themselves prostitute at every slightest chance they get?
This one probably has some good Intel.
She knows som' we don't cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.