Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) (85720 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All women expect my mom are prostitute tongue lipsrsealed undecided

All women expect the women in my family are ashawo
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I hate to break it to you my guy
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kestolove:
Na ashawo dey know ashawo

Exactly!
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
You will never be as rich or successful as the richest or most successful Igbo person you know personally.

Also, a day is coming in your worthless life when you will beg an Igbo person with tears for help after your tribesmen have all failed you.

The Igbo person will be the only person who will assist you.

Your future helplessness is assured.
Ekpeitit:
meth people have no shame,their women are all prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by juman(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Huge humiliation she brought onto her husband.
What was her husband offence to this woman.

The husband did well he picked and installed soludo, instead to retire in peace and high respect, boom, the wife caused him highest embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by FamTomx2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
lalasticlala:
The moment ex Governor Obiano's wife, Ebelechukwu called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo'.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Olachihope1/status/1504443545599594497

Ebele mouth resemble Lala's girl friend own grin

Na jokeeeee!!
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by PericomaNwankwo: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

grin grin grin

Expect yours but except mine
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Entprys(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Good

I really EXPECT your mum to be among
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by DAMIMONY: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Even the English dey hard you

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Lightorder: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
my own mum NOT included
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Entprys(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

All women expect the women in my family are ashawo
Yes
I EXPECTED women in your family to be ashawo
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Lightorder: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
BigRocky:
Why do women call themselves prostitute at every slightest chance they get?
and I don know why most stupid men take it seriously
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
naptu2:

Yes there is.

Naptu2's recollection of this event in his diary 10 years from now will be lit!!

The actual instigator of the fracas was ebele, who strode 20 yards to violently berate and abuse bianca. She however miscalculated, as bianca was not having it, and chose to respond by slapping ebele across the face. It was at this point that security intervened before the situation got completely out of hand

Oya she I try?? grin
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Lightorder: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
SwissMass:
All these IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts, baby factory criminals and cannibals sef, so uncultured, irresponsible, irritating and senseless
you are indeed a junky
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Cleanworld(f): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
EastisBae:
Damn, this woman is ugly and lacks class. I'm glad Bianca gave her a well-deserved dirty slap.

Literally this woman actually slapped Ojukwu oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Tomfab(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
what may have been their misunderstanding should not call for public insult, especially a great day like today.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Dannycypher(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Please your sentences makes no sense.
It's Except not Expect.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Lightorder: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
If na me , my orderlies are driving her straight to her father’s house to have sense for 90 days
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lil Wayne over to you

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by FullBlastLight: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Wit dis bad grammar? Huh?

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by vickyoluchi: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Na the husband disvirgin her?
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by derecho(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Because they know it's hurting and demeaning. Forget all those useless girls forming "all of us are ashawo". No sane woman likes being called a cheap w..hore even if that's what they do
BigRocky:

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
GOFRONT:
Every woman have this Olosho DNA in them.

I even dey suspect two of my younger sisters sef.

That is why I pray to God to forbid forbid me and a Girlchild.

But that Bianca could make a Good MILF sha!!!!

Bianca is a Milf, someone is helping Ikemba
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Octobertwentysix(f): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Go back and read your post again, so should expect your mom as ashawo, hmmn na wa o
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Mjpem23(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
BigRocky:
It’s because they’re all prostitute
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

except not expect, we should expect your mom to be a prostitute? no go dey use English dey disgrace yourself
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by FullBlastLight: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
GOFRONT:
Every woman have this Olosho DNA in them.

I even dey suspect two of my younger sisters sef.

That is why I pray to God to forbid forbid me and a Girlchild.

But that Bianca could make a Good MILF sha!!!!

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Militant30:
She was shouting as if it was Obiano's iron rod that first divide her red Sea. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bianca sef, must everybody pass through your River Niger?

Well, na yam legs family affair grin grin grin shocked shocked cool
@the bolded what are you trying to say
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Manny21: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
See as she open mouth like James Brown
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
Shameless woman see fake wig and ugly face.

quote author=lalasticlala post=111120629]The moment ex Governor Obiano's wife, Ebelechukwu called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo'.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Olachihope1/status/1504443545599594497[/quote]
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Ebele is confirmed mgbeke. But Bianca put the eke uke in her place
No class at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.