Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,655 members, 7,854,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) (85721 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Classless women attempt to slut shame others. Good for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by MILLERMannn: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Be careful with what you say. I will make sure I get your number from Seun and track you down.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by lolu2019: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
edosignature:
Shameless women with opportunistic wealth.
imagine.very useless people.misbehaving at dat kind of occasion.gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by usagee36: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
And that man you call daddy is not. I am your real dad grin grin
Totilopussylick:
All women expect my mom are prostitute tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Protein0: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by marsup: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
BigRocky:
Why do women call themselves prostitute at every slightest chance they get?
Because they know themselves. grin
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by PointZerom: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
omenkaLives:
That woman was clearly inebriated. Not sure if it was from drugs or liquor, but she clearly had it coming.

You walked a whole twenty yards to go meet the other lady who sat on her own jejely following the program. Even road safety sef go say she dey at fault.

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by muykem: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Just because FFK don chop am before Ojukwu took the left over.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Toktee(m): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
SweetSauce:

Ajuju!
Mbomtachur. grin
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by joyidor(f): 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
May be her husband dey petronice her. Even with all the money and position she still feels insecure.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
lalasticlala:
The moment ex Governor Obiano's wife, Ebelechukwu called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo'.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Olachihope1/status/1504443545599594497
Is there a video clip to support this? You people should stop carrying fake news
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by naptu2: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Is there a video clip to support this? You people should stop carrying fake news

Yes there is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by JayPeeOham: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
lalasticlala:
The moment ex Governor Obiano's wife, Ebelechukwu called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo'.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Olachihope1/status/1504443545599594497

Another meme has been birthed!! grin grin grin

Congrats to lovers of memes and the ash....... Abeg make she help me complete am grin grin grin

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by MERCHANDISER: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Send forth slap grin
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Nkitara: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I'm Igbo but this your comment funny. I no lie grin grin
You ain't Igbo bro, because if you are, you won't start your nonsense sentence with I'm Igbo bullshit. Mugu grin grin
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Focusmind: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
I see Obiano filing for divorce. He is tired of that woman
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
This is a bad omen on the day of inauguration. Anambra men and women be prayerful.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by TheOmoney(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

EXPECT KOOOOOO........except ni angry grin
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by tammie24: 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I'm Igbo but this your comment funny. I no lie grin grin
aswear cheesy
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Jman06(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Some women sef...

I now agree that having quality men as husbands make some women stupid!!!
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sigh... This was the first lady of a whole Anambra!!!

Dear Lawd!!! undecided
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nkitara:
You ain't Igbo bro, because if you are, you won't start your nonsense sentence with I'm Igbo bullshit. Mugu grin grin
Nwanne nee Anya. Abum nwafor Anambra si Igboukwu. Born & brought up.
I'm well aware na skull miner the poster be & his/her intention is to mock Igbos but that particular comment is funny to me even if it mayn't to you.
Check my past comments to confirm my regards to the Tinubu agberos & skull miners
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ras people grin

See people wey dey control una state grin
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by lolu2019: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Another meme has been birthed!! grin grin grin

Congrats to lovers of memes and the ash....... Abeg make she help me complete am grin grin grin
dis woman sabi.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You sey wetin? All Women "Expect" Your Mom are Pr...?
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Nkitara: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Nwanne nee Anya. Abum nwafor Anambra si Igboukwu. Born & brought up.
I'm well aware na skull miner the poster be & his/her intention is to mock Igbos but that particular comment is funny to me even if it mayn't to you.
Check my past comments to confirm my regards to the Tinubu agberos & skull miners
Correct gee
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by MRFIXER001: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
grin
ObaKlaz:
This one done give BJ taya.
See her mouth! cheesy cheesy
Game recognize game.
Olosho recognize Ashawo.
tongue tongue
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by RacistProudIgbo: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Militant30:
She was shouting as if it was Obiano's iron rod that first divide her red Sea. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bianca sef, must everybody pass through your River Niger?

Well, na yam legs family affair grin grin grin shocked shocked cool

Yam leg kill you and all the fools who gave you the foolish likes, when half humans and ugly assholes from your primitive Godforsaken tribe can't compete in beauty, you will resort to name calling. Local fowl.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by AFONAMARO: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ikemba had to even hail his wife from beyond

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Yeah, I expect your mum to be...
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by MoneyGoDrop: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
MonkeyMods
Ebele is confirmed mgbeke. But Bianca put the eke uke in her place

Na real mgbeke feeling funky she be. Talk about saving the best for last cos that slap is the best thing that happened under Obiano. Bianca is my new hero.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.