Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,037 members, 7,845,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) (85706 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by NoFucksToGive: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dbullet50:
Women no dey keep secrets aswer grin grin

Become a Man of iron.

Take her off to another Planet, make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.

Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. No side effects, organic enlargement oil that is friendly to the body.
You are Just a PHONE call Away from your Permanent Solution.

Efcc will arrest you soon don't worry keep scamming people
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by We4all: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
GOFRONT:
Every woman have this Olosho DNA in them.

I even dey suspect two of my younger sisters sef.

That is why I pray to God to forbid forbid me and a Girlchild.

But that Bianca could make a Good MILF sha!!!!

Disloyal brother. The women you sleep with, are you married to them? What should we now call you? Brolosho?
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by eaglez(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Read what u wrote
Totilopussylick:
All women expect my mom are prostitute tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by penocrat1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dammnnn nigggaaar
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by eaglez(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Gofront abeg
GOFRONT:
Every woman have this Olosho DNA in them.

I even dey suspect two of my younger sisters sef.

That is why I pray to God to forbid forbid me and a Girlchild.

But that Bianca could make a Good MILF sha!!!!
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by SwissMass: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sharatan:

Useless, skull minning, afonja spotted
You saw your parents clearly

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Nchenches: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Frigga13:
See as the man Dey look her mouth grin

Like Anambra like Imo.
Politics of rage in the two states.
They are three states but compressed into two.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Nigerialabalaba: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
na ashewo no be ashawo.
she pronounced bianca second name in a manner u go know say she sabi speak yoruba.
ebere na Lasgidi babe.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Almaigaa: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Igbo women grin grin

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by BigRocky: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
derecho:
Because they know it's hurting and demeaning. Forget all those useless girls forming "all of us are ashawo". No sane woman likes being called a cheap w..hore even if that's what they do

Sure.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
BigRocky:
Why do women call themselves prostitute at every slightest chance they get?
Break the bias in the mud
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
This two dtwo take BJ cook
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by BigRocky: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
naturefellow:
Break the bias in the mud

Hmm deep embarassed
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dbullet50:
Women no dey keep secrets aswer grin grin

Become a Man of iron.

Take her off to another Planet, make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.

Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. No side effects, organic enlargement oil that is friendly to the body.
something must kill man
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by JayPeeOham: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
lolu2019:
dis woman sabi.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
See the mouth self

Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by studentwriter(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Frigga13:
See as the man Dey look her mouth grin
the elderly man I'm glasses. Omo I follow observe am oh
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by studentwriter(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
illuminutty:
New meme delivered...
screenshot captured.
Thanks boss grin
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by 9jausedauto: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=111120670]All women apart from my mom are prostitute tongue

Yes you are correct about your mom, your mom na ashewo no be prostitute......foolish fool,ekpa,goat,ewu,mumu
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Obyino: 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
STFU
Totilopussylick:
All women apart from my mom are prostitute tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Bbbw: 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by DaInferno(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:
mama raised a fool grin
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
EastisBae:
Damn, this woman is ugly and lacks class. I'm glad Bianca gave her a well-deserved dirty slap.

You are happy that such a Disgrace was brought to the East and Anambra on such a hallowed day.
Reexamine yourself.
Call for yourself!
Allow your Brain think..
Thank you!
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by TheRealKing(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

That includes the woman that birthed your mom and also your sisters cool cool
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Imagine a fat dick in that mouth
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by gaftsoil(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
This obiano wife na olosho
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by CharleyBright(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I see no reason why this comment shouldn't earn you a life ban.
This is the most callous comment I have ever read on Nairaland.
All women are prostitute except your mother
What sides your mother aside from other so called prostitutes?
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Seun360(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Everybody knows Bianca na confirm Olosho na.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by dododawa1: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Enugu woman SLAP Anambra woman
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by Positivepoint(m): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
BigRocky:
Why do women call themselves prostitute at every slightest chance they get?

Coz most of them are
They know more than what the public know.
And they are mostly always right.
Re: The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Meme of the month grin cheesy
Aashawoo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.