Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React (113520 Views)

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Chuksmonika(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Bianca got the face of Kim Kardashian for free.

Bianca's beauty is pure, unadulterated, alluring and charming.

Her beauty and brain made our late Bafra Leader, Lt.Col. Ojukwu marry her

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by gaftsoil(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
I love Bianca.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by SKINDOGGY: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
omenkaLives:
E come look like Anambrarians dey celebrate the slap, looking at the second picture. grin

The Slapper looks graceful, the Slapee looks like she had a bad beverage.
Ndi Anambra
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by SKINDOGGY: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mrkumareze:

I guess you don't know Anambrarians hate Obiano and his wife for abandoning the state government responsibilities
Ndi Anambra
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by RosyIsBlessed: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
alsudan:
Never joke with the wife of a warlord. Meanwhile, photo of Ebele Obiano after receiving the face resetting slap. grin

See her wide mouth. If 4 years of first lady couldn't make her classy nothing else will.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by boyfrank: 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
IF UNA POST NEWS MAKE UNA DE TRY POST VIDEO NA ...... cool cool cool cool undecided

The video plenty for facebook grin
U too like amebo cheesy
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by 24brains(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
Proparatech:
The speed of that slap is higher than 3 x 10⁸m/s
Faster than light.
omo... Ebele suppose go do thanks giving be that oo. Imagine the speed at which a slap lands. Never messes with iron ladies!!!
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by oluwaahmed: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
She go don dey price bianca market since, but bianca couldn't do shít cos of her position. As karma would have it, it dragged her when her husband has totally handed over to collect the long awaited & deserved slap
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by RosyIsBlessed: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The woman come be like who no do anything.

After the slap Obiano wife went home and started rehearsing her fight steps when next she will meet Bianca

grin grin
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Osilama1: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
alsudan:
Never joke with the wife of a warlord. Meanwhile, photo of Ebele Obiano after receiving the face resetting slap. grin
this photo is a top meme Choi...
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Bahamas95(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ojukwu will be very proud of her wherever he is now. cheesy

Ojukwu right now.........

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
9jaBloke:
cheesy Oji ula eme ogo
Omo I don laugh tire grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by RosyIsBlessed: 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kestolove:
Obiano should divorce his wife nd marry bianca

Highly impossible. Obiano and his wife are heavily classless. He's never suitable for Bianca.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Oscillator: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
athaboi:
Farewell slap
Lol! Does she even know that Bianca is a General's wife? She's rugged oo! Married to Warlord...she for beat that obiano's wife well well
lolz, class indeed. The way you people celebrate nonsense with servile drooling is admirable.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by HRSweetness(f): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The woman come be like who no do anything.

After the slap Obiano wife went home and started rehearsing her fight steps when next she will meet Bianca

Hahaha. This is freaking hilarious. Where do y'all get such strange pictures? cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by ikorodureporta: 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
alsudan:
That her pix go pass for ""aashawoo" meme grin grin
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by 24brains(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chuksmonika:
Her beauty and brain made our late Bafra Leader, Lt.Col. Ojukwu marry her]wow that's beautifull
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by ikorodureporta: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

She fine pass kim k
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by shimolv: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
The full video. Mrs. Obiano's moving towards Bianca said it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuZhJvNhY1k
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by dododawa1: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Enugu woman SLAP Anambra woman.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
NoToPile:
See them celebrating one person slapping another. Slapping her is wrong jare especially at that function haba. Though the receiver get her own for body
no actually it serves her right. As a woman, busy body is never good.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by caprini1: 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
yemi1504:

Abi. Even in old age, still beautiful!
Saw her at a wedding way back in 1992,i stood still, thought i saw an angel ,my fellow paige boys had to push me along.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Born2Breed(f): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

No,it's the other way round.

Kim Kardashian got Bianca Onoh-Ojukwu's face.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Starzo: 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
caprini1:
Saw her at a wedding way back in 1992,i stood still, thought i saw an angel ,my fellow paige boys had to push me along.
you don old o
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by caprini1: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Starzo:

you don old o
Lol...yes son.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by techWriter3: 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
It is dubbed "grades"
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Enny2013(f): 7:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
She must hv seen stars...I knw how it feels.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by PencilBox: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Omicron007 post=111121291] shocked

It's the other way round.

Kim got her face.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by orisa37: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lalasticlala, please who slapped Osita? He has swollen right eye. The Slapper should be arrested and Soludo should solve the problem.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Oscillator:
lolz, class indeed. The way you people celebrate nonsense with servile drooling is admirable.

Really annoying. No one cares, as long as she is beautiful and the wife of their leader, she is always right.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
I'm so confused now. Who slapped whom?

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Oscillator: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
nenyewrites:

Really annoying. No one cares, as long as she is beautiful and the wife of their leader, she is always right.
ok telling you. It's beyond shocking.

The sentiment of this people is alarming. This is a case of two women rolling in the mud and besides one was always encircled in controversy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.