Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React (113547 Views)

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Tundex911: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Power of social media

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Lista14(f): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2022
You can't give what you don't have.

There is always a huge difference between being class to agbero

Once a class always a class
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by DaInferno(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Bianca got the face of Kim Kardashian for free.

Bianca's beauty is pure, unadulterated, alluring and charming.

abeg getat
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Judybash93(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Bianca got the face of Kim Kardashian for free.

Bianca's beauty is pure, unadulterated, alluring and charming.

Please, stop disrespecting her like that! It is Kim that copied her face..
She's hot as f
Damn!!
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by yemi1504: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
caprini1:
Saw her at a wedding way back in 1992,i stood still, thought i saw an angel ,my fellow paige boys had to push me along.

Abi. I don't blame you, if she is that beautiful in pictures, you can just imagine how beautiful she will be in real life o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.