Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React (113550 Views)

The Moment Ebelechukwu Obiano Called Bianca Ojukwu 'Ashawo' (Photo) / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by blue01(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Obiano wife don collect grin
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Kirkman: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
Person waka from her seat like Tolotolo go find trouble for gentle person side. She recieve slap wotowoto sotey e reset the wig for her head. grin Bianca Ojukwu you did well. History will forever remember you for this Farewell slap of a very crass, manner less and ugly Ex-first lady without decorum and class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by FSBoperator: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Bianca got the face of Kim Kardashian for free.

Bianca's beauty is pure, unadulterated, alluring and charming.

Glorified warlord punna
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Cantonese: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Chai
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by deebrain(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
I hope the "future is female" people are watching....
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Lightorder: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Mission accomplished and job well done-SMILES
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
This bianca na fine woman sha
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by NoToPile: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
Cutehector:
no actually it serves her right. As a woman, busy body is never good.

But it is wrong, the only reason why people are happy is because it was Bianca that slapped obiano and not the way round, if it was the way round nko. Simply because obiano is a controversial woman doesn't make the incident right.

It's a case of two fighting irrespective of the caliber of those involved.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by tillaman(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
24brains:
comot your eyes for her body. Na my baby mama be that oo.
brethren she’s mine and I don’t share

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Enemyofpeace: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dear Bianca, on behalf of all of us, the wives of Anambra, we say thank you for that "Goodbye Wozing." We have heard terrible things of this woman, Ebele. Never in her wildest imagination did she think that her strutting and catwalking towards you would end in such a super stinger. We Anambra wives were actually wondering what bye-bye gift to give her, when you unwrapped the box in which you had kept the Super Slap. Thank you for taking care of the gift for us dear Bianca. Big hugs.
- Veno Marioghae Mbanefo
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by tnerro1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Obiano won't be able to knock da boots tonight cool

Werey �
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by maticar: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Bianca is a pretty woman abeg
She doesn't have yamlegs this time??
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by kingyakos: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Slap that ends political career.

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by jarule75(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
MERCHANDISER:
Bianca is bigger than Obiano and his wife
Are you sure? I guess that's why Bianca couldn't win the primary election for a senatorial seat.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by 24brains(m): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
tillaman:
brethren she’s mine and I don’t share
nairalanders come and see why ebele called bianca ASHAWO. every man, including OBIANO, myself and others are fighting to taste her beautiful puna!!! Men appreciate beautiful smart puna.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

It is kim kardashian who got bianca's face for free

Between both women who is older ?

Inferiority complex won kill you
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by MERCHANDISER: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
jarule75:

Are you sure? I guess that's why Bianca couldn't win the primary election for a senatorial seat.
Bianca no get money reach Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
I NO SABI THE AMIBO REACH UR SENIOR SISTER NA
boyfrank:

The video plenty for facebook grin
U too like amebo cheesy
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Justiceleague1: 9:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Outgoing slap grin
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by zoedew: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
lalasticlala:
Here is a photo of Bianca Ojukwu after slapping ex Anambra State first Lady, Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano.

See reactions from Nigerians.
Gross display of ill manners! Tarts. Prozzies.Trulls. Wenches. Sluts. Loose and disreputable women! Both women threw womanhood to the dogs. Most indecent and shameful conduct at a State Function for that matter! In saner climes the police would have arrested and charged them to court for affray and conduct likely to cause a breach of the peace. Imagine such conduct from a former Ambassador of Nigeria! Little wonder, against the will of CC Onoh her father, she worked under Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu her Father’s close friend!! Ojukwu was present at Bianca’s naming. To imagine he could bring himself to sleep with her speaks volumes about his ethos!! Not today!!! Quite disappointing to see Prof. Pat Utomi in that company laughing at such sickening degradation of womanhood!!! He would have done well to stylishly move away from such company. It is worrying to imagine what lessons in infamy children who model on them have imbibed. Most unfortunate. What has the Igbo become! That scene, surely, is not the best the Igbo has to offer. Very shameful!
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Awesometouch1: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
If actually she uttered the word, Ashewo, after the slap, then I must sympathize with Obiano's wife.
Bianca shouldn't have slaped her.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by okooloyun1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
toujurs:
That is how she keeps her face at most times, all these jobless twitter people ehn, she isn't that petty.

That man that used that opportunity to tap current, walaihi that man is mad, and should be arrested is that how his village people taught him to separate a fight, the werey never touch fine woman for him life angry,
I think sey na only me see am grin
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by JOemmy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

She even look more beautiful than kim Kardashian here.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Beautiful woman with Class and EPIC Slap.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by InvertedHammer: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
/
Sycophants will never let office-holders know how much they are hated.

Wait until Igbo musicians join the programme. They will give Mrs Bianca a befitting title for slapping that obnoxious woman.

The public slap she got in the presence of her husband is a direct insult to Mr Obiano. It shows how much respect folks have for him. Nobody cares!
/
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Arabs999: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
EastisBae:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing at the mgbeke feeling funky. She won't sleep this night, and I hope she doesn't take it out on Obiano after that brain resetting slap Bianca gave her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin I swear to God, Obiano will never see her Kpekus this night . She is surely going to economize the opening and closing of the Kpekus for Obiano. undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by TruthinAction: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
I hope she doesn't revenge it. I hope Bianca will always move with security.
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Kilometres: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2022
Mrkumareze:

I guess you don't know Anambrarians hate Obiano and his wife for abandoning the state government responsibilities

This not about any hate for the obiano's.

It is about Ojukwu...
In the East, you can go away with murder if it's in Ojukwu's name
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Polynek(m): 3:58am On Mar 18, 2022
Litany Nke Bianca Di Aso
====================

Bianca di aso, grin
Mabara anyi ha ura.�

Omalicha nwanyi di aso,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�

Nwanyi aru ya na aso mkpali,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�

Ogegbe Odimegwu,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�

Oji aka nti eme ogo,
Mabara anyi ha ura.�

Okwuru okalisia,
Mabara anyi ha ura.� grin

Ada Ngwo,
Mabara anyi ha ura�

Ada ndi Enugu ji eje mba,
Mabara anyi ha ura�

Oya add your own...��� grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by Blackman7: 4:57am On Mar 18, 2022
Thugs
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by jacoik(m): 5:16am On Mar 18, 2022
EastisBae:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing at the mgbeke feeling funky. She won't sleep this night, and I hope she doesn't take it out on Obiano after that brain resetting slap Bianca gave her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
obiano wey dey efcc now? Just wait, any moment from this morning dem go warm his beans and ogi for him
Re: Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu After Slapping Ebelechukwu Obiano As Nigerians React by 1851onne: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Kim got her face or biaca got Kim's?

Don't Insult Bianca please
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds / See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.