Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie (2350 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by lifenija: 9:55am On May 29, 2022
She said she saw my picture on her phone n like to know me, I asked bout her she said she is single n her bf cheated on her, i said okay.

Fast forward, to my conversation with the lady, she kept asking how much do i make where do i work.

My response to her was i make enough for me n not for her, she should b making her own money, why d question on work place n how much I make all d time.

She stop chatting with me, only for my friend chatting me up saying her friend said am rude n looks like i am stingy.

Omo i don tire for ng girls i swear

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by Dawn91(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2022
[s]
lifenija:
She said she saw my picture on her phone n like to know me, I asked bout her she said she is single n her bf cheated on her, i said okay.

Fast forward, to my conversation with the lady, she kept asking how much do i make where do i work.

My response to her was i make enough for me n not for her, she should b making her own money, why d question on work place n how much I make all d time.

She stop chatting with me, only for my friend chatting me up saying her friend said am rude n looks like i am stingy.

Omo i don tire for ng girls i swear
[/s]..

Paddy go and get a job before you start stealing people's phones in traffic

3 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by lifenija: 10:29am On May 29, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]..

Paddy go and get a job before you start stealing people's phones in traffic
lame, ur fat sister didn't call again to repair her vibrator

3 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by Dawn91(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2022
[s]
lifenija:
[/s]

This was even sadder than anticipated grin

Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by Godada(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2022

It is indeed sad but logical as well as reasonable that a lady should choose a man of means in the hope that her progeny will not have to suffer or hunger for food for the rest of their lives.

Doubt me, argue with the likes of Buhari, Dangote and the rest that marry their kids to other super rich families.

There is a reason for this.

Women who marry for love in the past have schooled their girls to marry for money. As far as it goes, love is of no consequence.

So back to the matter at hand, you need to know what you want in a lady and go for it.

This rationale doesn't mean ladies aren't supposed to pay for their bills. They are supposed to hustle too.

In the animal kingdom, the strongest and the fittest animals get to mate the females, ever wondered why?

Well, to ensure the best genes are passed on..... The female species are entrusted with conceiving and birth.

3 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by lifenija: 11:14am On May 29, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]..

Paddy go and get a job before you start stealing people's phones in ic
get sense if u read or sabi read u will see i said my income is for me since I don't know her, no dey type like fool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by Streetmovement(m): 11:37am On May 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A Gold digger and more bruh

Run Run Run and Run again
Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by juniorstar(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2022
She no wan suffer that's why..but if she isn't tear rubber Make she waka
Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by zed7: 1:13pm On May 29, 2022
Work harder and become a high valued man, then you'll be in a circle where you'll meet high value women who aren't that hungry.
The higher up in status I go, the more refined my friends and acquaintances are. Work hard for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by lifenija: 1:13pm On May 29, 2022
zed7:
Work harder and become a high valued man. Then, you'll be in a circle where you'll meet high value women who aren't that hungry.
The higher up in status I go, the more refined my friends and acquaintances are. Work hard for your own good.
yh work harder n meet high taste liability.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by zed7: 1:21pm On May 29, 2022
lifenija:
yh work harder n meet high taste liability.
An excuse not to grind. Work harder for yourself. When you get up there, your interaction with nuisances will decrease.
Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by Hartugrin27(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2022
lifenija:
Gosh...!!!!!!
O deep gan o
Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by Blaxie: 5:46pm On May 29, 2022
Obviously the reason why her ex disposed her..zero naira plus zero OT.
Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by InfinityFabric: 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
2500 in a month, working in a block industry.

I'm sure it's enough for you and me. You should love me for me.

Or tell her you make 500K or 1M+, then ask her what she brings to you.

Either way, she's gone!
Re: A Female Friend Wanted To Link Me Up With Her Bestie by lifenija: 9:26pm On May 29, 2022
InfinityFabric:

2500 in a month, working in a block industry.

I'm sure it's enough for you and me. You should love me for me.

Or tell her you make 500K or 1M+, then ask her what she brings to you.

Either way, she's gone!

Hope ur mum n step dad will join join me tomorrow carrying blocks to ur real fathers house

(1) (Reply)

According To My Research, Nigerian Girls Are The Most Entitled To Men / Wahala Promax As Apprentice "Steals" Boss N500, Won N11m With It (pics/video) / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.