Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi (4233 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by nokspos: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2022
people needs to learn how to respect what other people value, i'm an I.T guy , bill gate is one of my big role model, i can't imagine taking a picture with bill gate and one woman deletes it because she's angry , she will have to explain her action in court
Barims:

And what so valuable in a picture Will the picture turn him to a billionaires in the next ten years or what

2 Likes

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

[s]When I thought you were finally having small sense (with your criticism of Putin), you revert to stupidity. As usual you are seeing things from a biased perspective, grow up. Whether it was a picture, a Lamborghini or a f*cking pencil, it doesn't matter, she violated his belonging!!! It was something precious to him that she destroyed out of spite and bitterness!!! Is she a child?!! Why the f*ck should he be in a relationship with someone who doesn't know their place, or know red lines you don't cross. The dude cut off a poison, as far as I'm concerned he did well. If it were me, God knows I'd have done worse. Beating her up might not bring back the image (a good recovery tool will) but it will achieve two things;
1. Teaching her never to violate my personal belongings or space because she can't control your emotions.
2. Personal satisfaction[/s].
Say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. wink
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by clevybrown(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Complete definition of immaturity.. cheesy cheesy
If that really was the reason he broke up with her then he is not mentally capable to be in a relationship.. smiley

Now that he broke up with her is that gonna bring back the picture... undecided
Why does this sound so awkward and weird to me..there must be other reason for that not the picture..he already had it in mind to call it off and only used the picture as an excuse..

u are a big fool in the first place and always have been for even spewing such trash �️
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2022
clevybrown:
u are a big fool in the first place and always have been for even spewing such trash �️
Thanks for the compliment..now slide off.. wink
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by clevybrown(m): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the compliment..now slide off.. wink
uwc grin
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Naijamedialog: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Naijamedialog:
The story of a man's unusual reason for ending his relationship with his girlfriend back in 2010 has gone viral on social media sites.
His girlfriend deleted his only photograph with PSG star Lionel Messi, the South African man revealed, prompting him to end his relationship with her.

According to him, after a fight, she got hold of his phone and angrily deleted the photo, knowing full well that it would cause him emotional distress.

He went on to say that six years after their breakup, she begged him to take her back, but he refused, saying that he would only do so if she could somehow persuade him to meet Messi again in some capacity.

He made it clear that the Argentine icon is not like some of the country's domestic players, and that taking a photo with him was a big deal for him.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by phenzy(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2022
If the picture was taken with the real GOAT she won’t have deleted it. That girl is a rare gem.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Tmberwolf1: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Say this when you stop feeding from momma's pot.. wink
I feed myself dumb b!tch!!!
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

I feed myself dumb b!tch!!!
Ooh I just remember you..you like my fan if I am right..
Hope you ain't hurt tho? cry
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by HYDEEE: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[s]Complete definition of immaturity.. cheesy cheesy
If that really was the reason he broke up with her then he is not mentally capable to be in a relationship.. smiley

Why does this sound so awkward and weird to me..there must be other reason for that not the picture..he already had it in mind to call it off and only used the picture as an excuse..

[/s]

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=HYDEEE post=111141417][/quote]
Mastu***? grin grin
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by HYDEEE: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Mastu***? grin grin

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Susily(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2022
Barims:

And what so valuable in a picture Will the picture turn him to a billionaires in the next ten years or what

Why would she delete the picture What you take for nothing, another person can hold it in high esteem and you shouldnt enter their personal space and violate it
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=HYDEEE post=111141693][/quote]
You are too bad..haha.. grin grin
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Suspect1: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

noise!

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Suspect1: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Forget about Messi Existing in french football, he exist in the world and everybody knows him in the world. Be concerned about yourself existing in your family, because even in your own family nobody knows/regards you. So focus in existing there first.

Useless penaldo fans
increase the noise volume abeg.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Suspect1: 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
phenzy:
If the picture was taken with the real GOAT she won’t have deleted it. That girl is a rare gem.
what is this one saying... I dislike noise makers like youangry.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by addictiv(m): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Why would she delete such a picture. To spite the guy... Because she knows he treasures it and she felt jealous.. Like She wanted to delete stuff on his phone and it was only that picture that she could delete?
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Fortune109: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
beautyhd:
It means don’t let people know what you hold dearly because they may target that when they want to cause you much pain.

Exactly!
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Slynation(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Lol....Good riddance if you ask me

He should have dumped her along with 2 slaps + one karate kick...!!
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by yommyoke: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are you even saying??
Like someone knew that the picture was something the guy cherish so much and she went ahead and deleted it, knowing fully well that the guy may never have such opportunity again.
Maybe if it's something much more complicating, like a multimillion dollar cheque, tell me she would tear and burn it.
she would have done worse things in other cases my brother, don't blame the guy for breaking up with her..
Any lady that can't control her actions when angered is dangerous.
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Gofwane(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why does this sound so awkward and weird to me..

Cos you are one of the most myopic creatures out there.

Even dogs value bones more than food because they know what they want and value but not the same can be said about your type.

No pun intended
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Gofwane:
Cos you are one of the most myopic creatures out there.

Even dogs value bones more than food because they know what they want and value but not the same can be said about your type.

No pun intended
You meant pun intended.. grin
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by TheComicGuy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rubbish lipsrsealed
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by Bouncing2(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sas you go jus open mouth waaaa de misyarn.

What if that photo is his source of motivation.
What if that's the prime photo he'd like to show his grandkids.
What if that photo attracts relevancy to him whenever he shares it,,be it on social media or anywhere...

So many 'what ifs'
Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by czarr(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bouncing2:

Sas you go jus open mouth waaaa de misyarn.

What if that photo is his source of motivation.
What if that's the prime photo he'd like to show his grandkids.
What if that photo attracts relevancy to him whenever he shares it,,be it on social media or anywhere...

So many 'what ifs'
I don't know why you guys give that dumb troll attention.

1 Like

Re: Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Whether it was making him trillions, billions or nothing at all, it doesn't matter! What matters is the fact that she destroyed something of great sentimental value to him that she had no business touching in the first place. If she isn't emotionally mature enough to settle her differences with a cool head and without doing something stupid or rash, then she shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place! Today it might be a picture, tomorrow it would be poison or pouring of hot water or acid.
you dey mind that guy,
na person like him dey beat him wife to death because she no allow am to chop the fish head for food.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / I Want 2 Breakup Politely, But How Do I Start / A Good Message For All Those In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.