Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? (18638 Views)

What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
I'm not saying been bad to people in general but u know the good gurl of a thing, right? Is there really any gain in that? Coz to the best of my knowledge, the so called bad gurls are excelling far better in all ramifications than good gurls. Even guys will choose the over the gurls any time.
Just be whatever you aspire to be. Either good/bad. Life’s too short to give a monkeys
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

Smh
He said the truth. No matter what u get here the best advise is u do u... good or bad first hand experience is always better. U already seem inclined towards the latter so just free ur mind and enjoy. When u see the reality of the whole ish nobody go tell u that's if u can find ur way back. Most times when a good girl goes bad she's gone forever. Like someone rightly said they ( bad hoes) will never tell u They secretly envy u and wish they can have ur life but u can't eat ur cake and have it... Safe exploration cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by abokikhalifa: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
I'm not saying been bad to people in general but u know the good gurl of a thing, right? Is there really any gain in that? Coz to the best of my knowledge, the so called bad gurls are excelling far better in all ramifications than good gurls. Even guys will choose the over the gurls any time.

Being a bad girl is different from being a smart girl. So do you want to be a smart girl or a bad girl ? If you want to be a bad girl them start opening your legs.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by iLegendd(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Be bad.
Be good.

Mix it up depending on the situation as long as it's not a crime.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by angelfallz(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2022
I know too many good girls that are excelling, so i don't know what you are talking about.

Maybe you are seeing only bad girls excelling because you surrounded yourself with bad girls.

Stargurl20:

4 Likes

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
If you're pretty being a good girl makes you very much attractive to men. But the opposite even with good character, you will need a lot to do.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by oazeez1991(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

I'm not oppressed by anyone. Even if there are in gold. I'm just wondering what being the good gurl has gotten me so far. Nothing. Whereas the so called wild gurls are doing perfectly. In fact, I've come to realize thatost guys just come to the public to rant they desire good gurls where as deep down it's the bad ones they want...
Being a good gurl in this Nigeria is of no single value

That's where u got it wrong. Nothing like wild girl doing perfectly well, maybe based on your isolated experience sha. Moreover, that's what u conditioned ur mind 2 believe, ur suppose Reality. Good or bad is of the heart which is open 2 God alone, as per we human perspective, they (good or bad) are subjective. What u view as bad in someone might appear good to me, that doesn't mean either of us are wrong with such thought, just that our definition of both terms varies contextually.

Life isn't always Black & White, at times, it's a Shade of Grey.

Everything in life is based on luck and destiny. The phrase, 'Bad thing happened to good people while good thing happen to bad people' was probably coined by an individual of myopic thought.

Just as the saying, 'If Education Is Expensive, Try Ignorance'. If you think being modest (or good in your terms) is not favourable, you may just give the other way round a shot, so as to see and experience things yourself.

My one cent.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by IMEI: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

My own sha is:

Take FULL responsibility for your actions

If you decide to be a 'bad girl' and you get what's coming to you, don't blame society for putting you in that situation

Accept it with your full chest

It seems you're young and you still haven't figured yourself out...you're still waiting for society to give you directions on how to live your life

You're responsible for your life and liable to face consequences for your choices alone

Decide for yourself and stick with it

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by DonroxyII: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
Bad girls will not excel.

Bad girl turned Good girl shall Excelled.

Good girl based on emotions will not excel.

Good girl based on Obsessions will not excel.

A smart(Moderate and Modest) Good girl will excel.

Op, Define Good girl
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by toujurs: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
What makes those girls bad, and what made you good? Kindly explain
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by legallyminded: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

What do you think?
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Be you!

Be good!
Be the truth.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by pushy8: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Miyachi: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
Well, you'll have to live with that for the rest of your life.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by WATCHOVER(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
What do you mean by bad or good? in terms of character good is preferred but in terms of too cold is a sign of weakness people can take you for granted
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Freelane33(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
E no go spoil for you bro . You said it all
advanceDNA:

Bad girls never tell you what’s going on on the bad side...Until you join them....

For example, Olosho or runs babe can brag about her iphone 20 or the car she drives or even the house at lekki she collected from alhaji.....u will never know what she went tru to get all those things...

We hear of some of them eating Arab man sh!t for 6000$ dollars...don’t let anyone deceive you that one guy touch her boobbii and gave her a house in lekki

The price for being a good girl is easier, with time, hard work and improvement of skill or degree, u would have paid your dues.. las las, you go dey alright ....

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by terrezo2002(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:
So they say. The truth is that the bad girls are always envying the good ones.
Let him who is good be good still and he that is bad be bad still. With time everyone shall receive the rewards of his doings. So the Holy book says.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

That depends on your definition and understanding of the terms "Good girl" and "Excelling"!

Good girl doesn't mean she should be timid, dull, uninspiring, unintelligent, non-innovative, and unaware of opportunities or lacking ability to properly network. Cos a lady can be positively opposite of the above, and still be a successful decent (good) girl! We have lots of them like:

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Dora Akunyili (God rest her soul)
Kamala Harris
JK Rowling's
Chimamanda Adichie
Adele
Just to mention a few

So, maybe you should clarify your point!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Gamesmart: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

What is your definition of "good girl"?

And what is your definition of "excelling"?
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by bonnyhope: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

Even u men are confused. You don't want a good gurl

I have met some good girls but they like giving conditions like you must be member of my church before starting anything serious with me
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by DonroxyII: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

Being good gurl in this country Nigeria only has Disadvantage
Being Good girl has Absolute advantages Provided na person wey sabi the Maths... You are just looking for excuse to go Gaga grin ....

Oya go and come n share us your experience kiss cheesy compared the two: Good girl's life and Bad girl's life:

2 Likes

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by derecho(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Don't allow anyone deceive you.No one goes to the market to buy a rotten mango when there are good ones.
Even bad guys prefer good girls for marriage... The bad girls are for experiment for bad guys.

Stargurl20:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by sammirano: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
You may not be used for ritual

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Theunbothered: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

Be very honest with yourself, are you a "good girl" or just ugly?
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
I'd you are being a good girl for yourself, there's no disadvantage in that. But if you are being a good girl because you want to impress people or a man, you are on your own.
One thing I learned earlier in life was that " if you do good, you do for yourself, you do bad, your for yourself"
No one really cares how good your are, all they care is what they can get from you. Sex, money, connection, free drinks, favours upon flavours. Our of 10 friends that you have, only 2 might really be there for real friendship.
So instead of lamenting or feeling bad for being good and yet not getting all the best out of life the way the so called bad girls around you do, stop expecting. Be the best you can be to yourself.
Don't let anyone talk you down for being principled or decent.
It's now left for you to decide whether to remain a good girl or to join the bad gang

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
Yes. A lot of advantages.

1. It keeps you away from trouble.
2. Keeps you away from STDs

It helps you focus better on your Christian Life that when you call on Jesus in times of challenges, he answers you speedily.

It make you successful in anything you set your heart to do.

It gives you peace of mind.

It pays to be a good girl. I'm a living testimony.

Thank you Jesus for making this possible.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by hooge: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
[b][/b]
Stargurl20:
You don't need advice to the best of my knowledge.. in your heart you clearly want to be a bad girl,go ahead. Drink,hookup have fun..why disturbing us Abeg??
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by hooge: 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2022
[b][/b]
Stargurl20:
You don't need advice to the best of my knowledge.. in your heart you clearly want to be a bad girl,go ahead. Drink,hookup have fun..why disturbing us Abeg?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by hooge: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
[b][/b]
Stargurl20:
You don't need advice to the best of my knowledge.. in your heart you clearly want to be a bad girl,go ahead. Drink,hookup have fun..why disturbing us Abeg?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by mrmatt(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Stargurl20:

You are not a good girl, you have been successfully programed and cage out of your original soul. Find yourself by doing what pleases your soul.

Begin to question your beliefs, some outdated family values, religion... Then, unlearn whatever is interfering with who you want yourself to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.