Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? (18655 Views)

What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by ericmor: 1:02am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

I'm not oppressed by anyone. Even if there are in gold. I'm just wondering what being the good gurl has gotten me so far. Nothing. Whereas the so called wild gurls are doing perfectly. In fact, I've come to realize thatost guys just come to the public to rant they desire good gurls where as deep down it's the bad ones they want...
Being a good gurl in this Nigeria is of no single value

May God help you
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by ericmor: 1:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

Don't mind all these NL's men who think I'm envious of one imaginary friend. What u commented is the reality of today's world. Gone are those days when good gurls where valued. Today's men are confused about what they want. They will see a good gurl and still not no her value..

When I see some so called bad gurls not talking about their financial achievement o...but the kind of men they end up with even u wey be good gurl gan go dey wonder if karma actually exist. I've been reading comments and my reaction so far was just nose wringing ( yinmu).

Those guys that don't value good girls are the bastard one. Remember, the bastard have grown up now and cursing confusion everywhere. Ritual killings, using fudu and carrying their fellow bastard females along. Me won't advise you to be good o, be bad and face the consequences latter in your life. If you sha want to be bad, never get yourself involve in prostitution and cheating, stick to that responsible ambitious guy and be bad. But wait, I noticed you have never met a responsible God fearing guy from the way you narrate things
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Ebonygeek(f): 4:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:
I'm not saying been bad to people in general but u know the good gurl of a thing, right? Is there really any gain in that? Coz to the best of my knowledge, the so called bad gurls are excelling far better in all ramifications than good gurls. Even guys will choose the over the gurls any time.

Good girls have good reputations and therefore, peace of mind
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by alen4smith(m): 5:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:
I'm not saying been bad to people in general but u know the good gurl of a thing, right? Is there really any gain in that? Coz to the best of my knowledge, the so called bad gurls are excelling far better in all ramifications than good gurls. Even guys will choose the over the gurls any time.
this one don chop breakfast
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Jamie1000: 5:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:
Obviously, there's. You just need to be smarter. Most gals that are good don't really know what being good is. To them everything not in line with their beileve is bad
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Ronjule: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2022
May God bless you immensely.
You hit the nail.

Be a good girl and know peace of mind. Not all that glitter is gold ooo.
Forget those fake life, it is all packaged to add more people to their bandwagon.
They seems to paint a bad gurl life as something appealing. Alas 99.9% are weeping silently and wishing they had remained chaste.

Good girl cliq all the way sis.
advanceDNA:

Bad girls never tell you what’s going on on the bad side...Until you join them....

For example, Olosho or runs babe can brag about her iphone 20 or the car she drives or even the house at lekki she collected from alhaji.....u will never know what she went tru to get all those things...

We hear of some of them eating Arab man sh!t for 6000$ dollars...don’t let anyone deceive you that one guy touch her boobbii and gave her a house in lekki

The price for being a good girl is easier, with time, hard work and improvement of skill or degree, u would have paid your dues.. las las, you go dey alright ....

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Stargurl20(f): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2022
Benstino:

I know it's wrong to judge people, but analysing the tone of your message simply says that you're a 'not-good-girl' who's trying to convince herself that her character can be justified.

Anyway, incase you wanna know the truth, bad girls are for fun, and the good ones are for keeping. No well-mannered man wants to raise children with a 'bad girl'. The bad ones might seem to be having success because of the corruption that's destroying our society, especially when they're still single, but on the long run, heartbreak will visit them in their families. It's inevitable.
I never stated in my post that I'm a good gurl.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Stargurl20(f): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2022
alen4smith:
this one don chop breakfast
Lol... NL men and their assumptions. Mitchewww
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Yaks02(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

The righteous dies despite being righteous and the evil doers thrive instead, it's a shame but it's a fact
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Pascopele: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

Just do you, half the time the bad girls are getting married and getting the best things of life. Be smart Be good and Be Bad

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Stargurl20(f): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Pascopele:
Just do you, half the time the bad girls are getting married and getting the best things of life. Be smart Be good and Be Bad
That's my point

2 Likes

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Rubyjade: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2022
grin
Pascopele:
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by jasminer: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

Thank u so much. U spoke like a sister.

I see you as a sister and I know the amount of lies that flies about. The bad girls won't tell you the truth because they want you to be like them, the good girls your age may not be experienced enough to tell you facts but I have been there and seen everything. Believed some stupid lies that nearly got me raped by some desperate guys.

That brings me to another advice for you, avoid being in any place that has a bed or any place that is too private (a place where you can have up to 10 minutes without anyone seeing you or walking past), don't believe that you guys will rent a hotel room just to gist ooo grin grin grin.

If you have private questions, send me a PM here, love you so much wink
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by jasminer: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Crimpsy:
what a nice advice

Never knew a girl can advice a fellow girl like this

Thumbs Up

Awwwwn, thanks for the compliment smiley
I really think other ladies in my shoe will do the same (in my shoe o).
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Stargurl20(f): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2022
jasminer:

I see you as a sister and I know the amount of lies that flies about. The bad girls won't tell you the truth because they want you to be like them, the good girls your age may not be experienced enough to tell you facts but I have been there and seen everything. Believed some stupid lies that nearly got me raped by some desperate guys.

That brings me to another advice for you, avoid being in any place that has a bed or any place that is too private (a place where you can have up to 10 minutes without anyone seeing you or walking past), don't believe that you guys will rent a hotel room just to gist ooo grin grin grin.

If you have private questions, send me a PM here, love you so much wink
Thank u so much, sis. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Charx122: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

These no harm thinking about such question if you can think it is only a thin line between good and bad is a matter of choice
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Herculex03(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2022
Why do you call yourself "Good" ?
undecided
Op life is no longer about right and wrong
It's about the previleged and the non-previleged
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by rayval(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

What is good and what is bad? This doesn’t not have anything to do with anybody. You decide your moral standard. It is between you and yourself. Your conscience will tell you whether you have sense or not.. if you now do it because of other people, then your are lost.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Teespice(f): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

No.... That's who I'm. However, seeing that having that as one's personality isn't healthy in this country, I'm having a change of mind.

In all honesty, your line of thinking is not good.

I was once like you. Thinking that as a "good and unselfish" person, I would be treated the same way but I became at ease the moment I realised that what pays is being true to yourself. Even if you do not get to benefit from it in the long run, the peace of mind you get is second to none. If you change, people will easily see you for what you really are and will stay far away, after all who wants to be with someone who is that unstable character wise. I am not just talking about romantic liaisons but friendships and relationships in your office, church and any other place where you get to be around your acquaintances.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Moloso(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2022
CountVersailles:

Lol. See this one. And you think Mercy Johnson is or was a good girl? I laugh in Swahili wink cheesy cheesy

Comrade Calm down if to say she is not a good girl her marriage for done crash since.

Why Tonto Dike own no last?.

No dey quick judge abeg
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by alen4smith(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

talk true
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, Depends on what you want. If want to smoke, drinks and receive Diccks, you re free! But know dat the deeds of Men have CONSEQUENCES!
How does receiving a dick, smoking and drinking make one a bad person? Maybe irresponsible if done excessively but bad?

Lack of electricity is really doing you all a number in that country, just go live in a caves so we can call you cavemen.
Barely evolved monkeys.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Stargurl20(f): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Moloso:

Comrade Calm down if to say she is not a good girl her marriage for done crash since.

Why Tonto Dike own no last?.

No dey quick judge abeg
That's the misconceptions Nigerians have about marriage. Two good people could have a failed marriage. Doesn't the man or woman is bad.

But that's one thing this hypocritic, judgmental ignorant Nigerian society has refused to see.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

I never stated in my post that I'm a good gurl.

It's obvious you aint
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by SandraIkuboR(f): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
You want to know the bitter truth?? sad

Bad girl pays!!!!!!
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by MisterKennedy(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

Hello Stargurl,

Happy new week to you

Yes, there's still tremendous benefit in being a good girl.

It seems like guys pick the bad ones over the good ones but they just do that because it's easier to get sex from the bad ones without hurdles or stress that's why but every sensible guy prefer a good girl

Stargurl please send me a message on WhatsApp 08100553547
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by SurvivorM(f): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Hello Stargurl,

Happy new week to you

Yes, there's still tremendous benefit in being a good girl.

It seems like guys pick the bad ones over the good ones but they just do that because it's easier to get sex from the bad ones without hurdles or stress that's why but every sensible guy prefer a good girl

Stargurl please send me a message on WhatsApp 08100553547
lol see letter
Things are happening in nairaland o
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Pukkalolo: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:

There is difference between being a good girl and a foolish girl.

And there's difference between being a bad girl and a smart girl
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Rosement(f): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2022
slickycee:
Bad girl , Bad boy, Good girl and good boy are just labels we put on people..

The person you think is a bad girl might just be daring and adventurous, but our olodo society might call such people bad. It's just a tag , don't let name decieve you.

That good girl you're thinking of , might just be a homely , shy and churchy girl.

All these traits don't make any one bad or good they're just different characters.

Good or bad is in the heart.
The more selfish a person is , the more likely vhe or she would do wicked things.

Secondly,
You need to remember life is not the same for all of us,
That girl did this and is enjoying life, doesn't mean you would do it and enjoy life too.

God would bless everyone according to his wisdom and time.

Don't envy people or compare, God sees the heart , me and you don't.

Thirdly.
You are not for everyone and everyone is not for you.
Even if you try to be a bad girl, the same guy that you think Is confused and always pick bad girls, would still ignore you.

You can't be for everyone !!!
It doesn't work like that.
Jesus Christ wasn't even accepted in his home town.
His own people asked for him to be crucified.

It's never personal, but everyone is not for you. And even if you do surgery to look like them , or change your name to theirs, they won't still accept you.

Just love yourself and be confident I yourself.
Don't let social media or Tv fool you.

Let me say this again,
A quiet person doesn't make them good.
A shy person doesn't mean a good person.
An emotional or cry baby is not always a good person.

Those are just traits, so don't mistake them for good and bad.
We know the personality types, sanguine, melancholy, phlegmatic and choleric.
None is good not is bad.
It's what people decides to do.

Lastly,
The grass always seem greener on the other side.
Humans are naturally ungrateful, and never know the value of what they have until they Lose it.

They're many people who think bad people are having life easy, but they feel cheated , being ungrateful for the peace and blessings they enjoy.
Like my role model , J Cole said.

There's no such thing as a life thats better than yours.

They would always be someone richer than you, finer than you, more talented than you.
Like your latest would always be someone outdated, your choice would be someone Godforbid.
But you would never be happy untill you learn to love yours.

So love yourself and the things you have and believe better days are surely ahead.
If you believe what you're doing Is right , and you feel it's something that doesn't compromise your peace , please keep at it

Don't let labels decieve you or make you question your beliefs.

Stay true to yourself.
You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Rosement(f): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:
Doing the right thing is a choice without guarantee. Just do it because you fear God or because you have a conscience. Don't expect anything in return for your good heart. Without expectations you will definitely find happiness and satisfaction.
Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Owen247: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
[quote author=jasminer post=111155196]

I hope you listen to me because I used to think like you when I was your age.

Now I'm much older and wiser too. My darling, it pays to be a good girl but the benefits of being good won't come now, Lai Lai, it will come years later at least in 4yrs time.
I will give you a few examples:
1. You can boldly tell your daughter how you made every dime, nothing to be ashamed of.
2. An amazing relationship with God, no guilt when you're praying and you'll even notice your prayers begin to work like magic
3. Men will chase you, the good, the bad, the rich, the poor etc. See the guys around you now aren't ready for commitment so they're avoiding you cus they know you can't be their hoe so they're taking their gifts to the girls that will open legs for them. (If you were a guy and looking for a lady to be banging steadily, will u go to the good girl who doesn't joke with her body or will u go for the bad girl u heard knows how to whine very well?)
Tank u 4 sayin d truth

1 Like

Re: Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? by Owen247: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Stargurl20:
Just kip holdin on,in due time u go rip d benefits of being good and by dat time dem too go dey rip d ill benefits of being bad,na just time e go take. 1 was once thinking like u but,i hav made up my mind to being d way i shoud,nd i can tell u am so hapi i did dat,moreover it have opened up a lot of grace on me,while my friends dey wonder if i being talk abt my .... Just knw say, even if u hustle today hustle 2moro rememba say one day e go pay[ jukeplaybox ] if u remain good naso u go dey get natural love,freeness and breaktru.NO GREE PEER PRESSURE,PRESSURE YOU.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs / The 4 Main Human Butt Shape (PIX) / The Male Ego: What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.