Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (40123 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by ahnie: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hah ah ahahaha
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by hspda: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
I almost fainted laughing
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Nonexisting: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
This is one hell of a story.

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by MrHighSea: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2022
kikiki
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by chaloskyx: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
African illiterate's who still think seeing a snake in your house is a spiritual attack or bad omen..mumu ppl when you see a snake treat it like when you see a rat kill it or chase it out and go about your business
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by onuman: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
MotivationKG:
Enjoy your evening...

"Everybody left the room with broken body parts."

In other words, somebody was killed during the stampede, that's how everybody left the house with broken body parts.
Or you wanted to say that everybody left the house with part of his/her body broken?
Poor use of English language to end the story.
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by afonjabreed(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2022
Great
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Nokio1: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lwkmd
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by extremophile: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
ote author=onuman post=111183523]

In other words, somebody was killed during the stampede, that's how everybody left the house with broken body parts.
Or you wanted to say that everybody left the house with part of his/her body broken?
Poor use of English language to end the story. [/quote]

This one strong o! Which kind wahala be this? grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by EmmaLege: 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
This shit is damn funny grin grin grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by wiseone28: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
MotivationKG:
Good Evening guys,
I saw this somewhere so I just decided to drop this here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmekaAmakeze/status/1500227338096807937

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Otuegbe: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Emeka my sug Presido that year.
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Jogideen: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lala food don set
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by GloriousGbola: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
so let me get this straight, several men went after a one eyed snake while waving their morning wood.
in the heat of the moment they ended up flailing each other
ok oooo
y'all can go back into the closet now
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Oscillator: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
MotivationKG:
Good Evening guys,

I saw this somewhere so I just decided to drop this here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmekaAmakeze/status/1500227338096807937
pathetic , lame joke

It shall never be well with the jobless OP and juvenile-minded moderator who brought this weak , mirthless uninspiring useless joke to front page.

What a waste of finger effort clicking this nonsense!
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by cosmos1440: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Old and Stale joke
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Almost got my ribs cracked. grin

Good story to release stress
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by WoundedLamb: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
onuman:

Poor use of English language to end the story.

You know there are better ways to correct people without disparaging them, right?

No, the sentence ain't wrong. It's only ambiguous. That means it could be interpreted in more than one way. It's called syntactic ambiguity. It's just like saying "he left with a broken nose." That wouldn't necessarily mean he had someone else's nose with him. Again, syntactic ambiguity does not imply the sentence or expression is ungrammatical, it only means it could be misunderstood if the context is not clear. In this case, the context is very clear.

In the correction you supplied, you used the singular word "part" without an article, and the rule says the word goes with an article when it refers to an individual unit and without any when it refers to a portion.

6 Likes

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Em35: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2022
It been long I laughed like this. Thanks u really made I my day. Very funny
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hilarious cheesy cheesy
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
I was having some kind of pain for the past an hour, but reading this really help relief the to some extent...

Thanks for posting grin grin grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by mrtheo33: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Horlarkanme: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
Giffted:
I smell lies.. this is all fabricated and old
At least everybody laugh… we need this once in a while, meanwhile I don laugh scatter for the bar wey I Dey

1 Like

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Joyson: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]wow
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Offpoint1: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Don't know why I don't find this funny undecided
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Munzy14(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Beast of no nation.. grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Be like say the Twitter user just watched akpan and Oduma skit titled SNAKE KILLER..

DEM TOO DEY LIE FOR TWITTER EHN
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by profmallor: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
very long I laughed this hard...my stomach
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Shalommy(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Candidlady:
Wtf

Laugh wants to finish me!! Lmao . see as our house keeper dey look me! Like mad person ..

Rotflmfao

°°°°wish iwas stoned reading this sh1t.. °°°° omg lwbmfh

cheesy
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.