Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (40115 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by BigYash: 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
something very similar happened to me and to tell the truth it was not funny,a Catholic priest friend of mine that manages many earthen fish ponds along the omgho river in anambra state called me that a crocodile is trapped in one of the nets in the ponds,that I should mobilize hunters so we can drag it out and butcher,so I did as he said and brought few brave hunters armed with guns and Cutlass,we tied a rope to the net and tied it to a Toyota Tacoma pickup and dragged the reptile out,I have watched countless animal documentries on DStv about crocodiles but I am not prepared for the reality of what happened next,the size of the animal was later measured at 18 ft and the truck dragged out an angry reptile that rushed us,the saving Grace was the entangled net,both priest,me and hunters everybody dropped their guns and ran away,the size of the creature itself is a shock to everybody that we didn't stop running till we are half kilometer away,I now doubt what I see these days on television,that croc was the length of 3 very tall adult human beings lying on a straight line
Wahala.. Una for wait o.. Na be meat una wan chop.. Ahahahaha. grin una wan use laugh injure person this night o..
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by edward1106(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
gaby:
Dry
He is not the reason for your worries. Chill man and cheer up
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by DKM123: 5:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Hahahaha! This cracked my ribs! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Lightorder: 5:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Mickykarim:
How did the matter end, what happened to the snake?
kindly go back and read the story to the end. Reading will not kee you sir
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Lightorder: 5:16am On Mar 20, 2022
“ My neighbors and I were just jumping haphazardly like reggae dancers on stage” that one got me . They call the dance step, scankin’ , I guess . lol!
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by muheeb01(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2022
This is funny lol
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Hausa(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2022
okoroemeka:
something very similar happened to me and to tell the truth it was not funny,a Catholic priest friend of mine that manages many earthen fish ponds along the omgho river in anambra state called me that a crocodile is trapped in one of the nets in the ponds,that I should mobilize hunters so we can drag it out and butcher,so I did as he said and brought few brave hunters armed with guns and Cutlass,we tied a rope to the net and tied it to a Toyota Tacoma pickup and dragged the reptile out,I have watched countless animal documentries on DStv about crocodiles but I am not prepared for the reality of what happened next,the size of the animal was later measured at 18 ft and the truck dragged out an angry reptile that rushed us,the saving Grace was the entangled net,both priest,me and hunters everybody dropped their guns and ran away,the size of the creature itself is a shock to everybody that we didn't stop running till we are half kilometer away,I now doubt what I see these days on television,that croc was the length of 3 very tall adult human beings lying on a straight line
OMG!
This happened in Nigeria?
If yes, what state?
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Haddeyholler(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Can't stop laughing � � � �����
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by SalafRider(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Candidlady:
Wtf

Laugh wants to finish me!! Lmao . see as our house keeper dey look me! Like mad person ..

Rotflmfao

°°°°wish iwas stoned reading this sh1t.. °°°° omg lwbmfh

cheesy

Nairaland na cruise that's why I love to spark up my blunt before I log in make I get excess joy
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by uniqUN(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
MotivationKG:
Good Evening guys,

I saw this somewhere so I just decided to drop this here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmekaAmakeze/status/1500227338096807937

I don't really care if this is fiction or real but I laughed really REALLY hard. The other man hanging on the fan na real definition of hangover grin grin grin
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by bigGod: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
Every body left with swollen body parts, that what he wrote.

"Everybody left the room with broken body parts."

In other words, somebody was killed during the stampede, that's how everybody left the house with broken body parts.
Or you wanted to say that everybody left the house with part of his/her body broken?
Poor use of English language to end the story. [/quote]
Re: The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! by Desperados(m): 2:24am On May 26, 2022
MotivationKG:
The end of the struggle..
I swear i wan laugh die, dis story too funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her / American Husband Shares Photo Of How He Baby Seats His Kid In His Wife's Absence / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.