Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,176 members, 7,842,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening (7394 Views)

Supporters Gather As EFCC Grills Saraki’s Wife / ICPC Grills Orubebe For Alleged N605m Fraud / "Why Northern Leaders Sneaked Yar’Adua Into Nigeria Without Telling Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by jensinmi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2011
deli.cious:

^Is that the image of the suspect?  undecided

As a matter of fact, it is.

Right now the gentleman in that picture is being "probed" in all manner of ways by our Nation's utterly useless State Security Service.

The man has our condolences.

They will certainly "boko" his haram wellu wellu tonight.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by delicious1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2011
^Lmao grin
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by thehomer: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2011
mekaboy:

poor innocent man, who told them he is a member of boko haram, if they wanted to strike the man would have been carrying a bomb since he got in there.

Abeg Nigerian security service are worse than bokoharam, they have done more harm to Nigeria than boko haram.

The leader of bokoharam was caught alive, if they really wanted to get to the root of it, they would have got him to confess, but instead they killed him so that he will not name their top officers and govt officials who are behind bokoharam.

Actually, it is standard operating procedure to first case a joint then maybe probe the joint for weaknesses before an actual attack is mounted.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by honeric01(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2011
wastepipes
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by Dospix(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2011
It is obvious that most  nigerians are just big mouthed and ready to complain when the name gudluck jonathan is mission.i am not ignoranr of the fact that our country is facing a trying time but i want to point out that it is atiku and his northern cohort who are the master minders of all the incidence in this country that has made us to sleep with our eyes open.the christians in this country has never targeted any attack on muslims in this country,we hv all supported the north for year without voilence.but why must our case be different.i stand here to proclaim this word to all those individuals who have derieve joy in terrorising this country,christians and innocent individual.i give you the grace of one week if you do not change or attempt to lay a finger on any innocent soul my God will strike u and ur cohort with distruction confusion suffering and pains.for every stone u throw in the market place u throw to urself.nd for u who encourage dem u shall share in der pain.in jesus name
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by babaowo: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2011
hmmm time will tell,
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by damipaul(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
Quote from: haka_nai on July 01, 2011, 11:58 PM
Presently i am working in Abuja,you don't really need that to infiltrate all our key Government establishment.I can tell you such strict government establishments are few. Most of them are so porous you could make strong face go in and out with no one saying excuse me!      
BOKO HARAM is simply exploring those loop holes.Since they see them as targets of interest.Meaning they would explore such if they simply notice it like how you and i would but choose to ignore it.  

this is not completely true chief. Try it and see where you'll land. I don't trust Nigerian Press, i'm 80% sure this is not true. until i hear from the authorities
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by moag(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2011
[color=#000099]Presently i am working in Abuja,you don't really need that to infiltrate all our key Government establishment.I can tell you such strict government establishments are few. Most of them are so porous you could make strong face go in and out with no one saying excuse me! Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
BOKO HARAM is simply exploring those loop holes.Since they see them as targets of interest.Meaning they would explore such if they simply notice it like how you and i would but choose to ignore it. Undecided Undecided Undecided
[/color]

You are free to your own opinion!contrary to your view,security is not all about restrictions and
scrutiny alone.It is accepted that many of our security officers compromise and even lack the technical know-how ,but in many of these buildings were built with some security gadgets which would have made the security of the building. more easier so to say.These gadgets are under-utilized or not been used at-all.
Restricting people from public buildings will be a dis-service to the populace.Having participated or among the construction team in one of the most recent public buildings in Abuja,i know such things exist.
Abuja is a symbol of Nigeria!With all respect ,FCt police is better in approach and
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by boyt1: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2011
sexysunnyb:

I wish the Boko Haram can bomb all the Governors together during all there meeting

Bomb ALL the governors you said. You are a frustrated Animal with very low IQ.
They are all responsible for your family's failure abi?.
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by lynxnoon(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2011
Abegi!!! This is complete propaganda jare
Bullocks!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Sss Grills Suspected Member Who Sneaked Into Ministeria​l Screening by oladayo042: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2011
I expect this coming. SSS trying to create the impression that they are working.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nominate Your Worst Politician Of The Past 5 Decade / Can ECOWAS Threaten Nigeria To Return To Civilian Rule In Case Of A Coup? / Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.