Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. (3053 Views)

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / Women: Can you believe these are men? / Can Women Be Funny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
But this guy sha.

Sometimes i wonder if you are a kid because the last time i saw your hand, it was the hand of a man in his 40s.

Seems like you are the type of man that cant control his dick.
Re: Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. by posty56: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
iLegendd:
You've passed your message and I get it. Anyone who doesn't get it should forget it.

The only thing I'm not comfortable with is the cheating. Stay single if you want to sleep around or have an official woman and stay faithful. Instead of cheating, masturbate.

oga Ilegend you wey dey knack babes up and down if I go take moral advice no be from you abeg cheesy
Re: Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. by posty56: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
this foolish seatrade some claim that you have Money,e no concern me, but you lack class from the way you do things is shows you are an example of money miss road
Re: Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. by phenzy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Moral of the story?

Re: Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. by jornwhite: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
SeaTrade:
You stay a big boy by not throwing money on any avoidable cost.
Also,meat for outside sweet pass the one for house.

LOL !! when you are big you are big abeg, as for the avoidable cost how about do not start what you can't finish.
i hear you buh remember inside meat was once outside meat. maybe naa outside sweet and not the meat per say
Re: Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. by Tranquility2345: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
SeaTrade:
So there's this girl I met through a friend a while bqck.
Not really into dating her as she's not worth getting distracted from my current babe for.
So what else?Knack and go right?Okay sure.
We don't really talk often and when we do ,I keep it brief .
So was bored during the week,chatted her up,ask that we share a fine bottle of scotch I've got at home.She gree cool She's never been to my place before.
Then after a while,my main call tell me say this whole NEPA issue blablabla,she'll love to come to my place and prepare for work on Monday as her gen can't carry iron and all that angry
I no fit deny na,I obliged.
D day came,na she first ask me if we are still seeing,I said yes.
Thought of what to do and looked for a serviced apartment in my area so I can pass it off as my place so she can relax and we'd just chill, drink and Bleep without she noticing anything.
They say N45k,so I thought of it through and see it wasn't worth it because what if she comes and start resisting sex?So 45k go just go like that?No na.
So I hit her up and say why don't we change venue to her place?She say no bla bla bla...na this girl know whether she get shrine for that her house weh she dey always not want me to come there.
She come suggest say we go on a proper date and picked one of the best restaurants in town lol.
I left the clown on read(blue ticks) grin grin
Carry you go restaurant as my babe or wetin?weyrey.
Later took my babe out same night and we had a time of our lives jarey cool
I even try to want share single malt scotch with this idiot,she come think say she worth opening it for,not knowing say na because of konji make me want even open the drink in the first place as I'm not too comfortable with it,let alone taking her on an expensive date.
mgbeke!
grin

Guy at your age of over 40, see the kain rubbish wey you dey post for Nairaland. Please what is the essence of this stupid post

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. by bluefilm: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
SeaTrade:
[s]So there's this girl I met through a friend a while bqck.Not really into dating her as she's not worth getting distracted from my current babe for.So what else?Knack and go right?Okay sure.We don't really talk often and when we do ,I keep it brief.So was bored during the week,chatted her up,ask that we share a fine bottle of scotch I've got at home.She gree cool She's never been to my place before.Then after a while,my main call tell me say this whole NEPA issue blablabla,she'll love to come to my place and prepare for work on Monday as her gen can't carry iron and all that angryI no fit deny na,I obliged.D day came,na she first ask me if we are still seeing,I said yes.Thought of what to do and looked for a serviced apartment in my area so I can pass it off as my place so she can relax and we'd just chill, drink and Bleep without she noticing anything.They say N45k,so I thought of it through and see it wasn't worth it because what if she comes and start resisting sex?So 45k go just go like that?No na.So I hit her up and say why don't we change venue to her place?She say no bla bla bla...na this girl know whether she get shrine for that her house weh she dey always not want me to come there.She come suggest say we go on a proper date and picked one of the best restaurants in town lol.I left the clown on read(blue ticks) grin ;DCarry you go restaurant as my babe or wetin?weyrey.Later took my babe out same night and we had a time of our lives jarey coolI even try to want share single malt scotch with this idiot,she come think say she worth opening it for,not knowing say na because of konji make me want even open the drink in the first place as I'm not too comfortable with it,let alone taking her on an expensive date. mgbeke[/s]! grin

Really, I don't even understand exactly what this guy is trying to say.

Nonsense sad
Re: Women Can Be Funny Sometimes. by Frankicent(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
So there's this girl I met through a friend a while bqck.
Not really into dating her as she's not worth getting distracted from my current babe for.
So what else?Knack and go right?Okay sure.
We don't really talk often and when we do ,I keep it brief .
So was bored during the week,chatted her up,ask that we share a fine bottle of scotch I've got at home.She gree cool She's never been to my place before.
Then after a while,my main call tell me say this whole NEPA issue blablabla,she'll love to come to my place and prepare for work on Monday as her gen can't carry iron and all that angry
I no fit deny na,I obliged.
D day came,na she first ask me if we are still seeing,I said yes.
Thought of what to do and looked for a serviced apartment in my area so I can pass it off as my place so she can relax and we'd just chill, drink and Bleep without she noticing anything.
They say N45k,so I thought of it through and see it wasn't worth it because what if she comes and start resisting sex?So 45k go just go like that?No na.
So I hit her up and say why don't we change venue to her place?She say no bla bla bla...na this girl know whether she get shrine for that her house weh she dey always not want me to come there.
She come suggest say we go on a proper date and picked one of the best restaurants in town lol.
I left the clown on read(blue ticks) grin grin
Carry you go restaurant as my babe or wetin?weyrey.
Later took my babe out same night and we had a time of our lives jarey cool
I even try to want share single malt scotch with this idiot,she come think say she worth opening it for,not knowing say na because of konji make me want even open the drink in the first place as I'm not too comfortable with it,let alone taking her on an expensive date.
mgbeke!
grin

Broke girls be forming rich and high class.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You / I Want Ur Scope On This Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.