Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m (43566 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by kadiri3(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Mumus
Lost of mumus even on NL believing that you can get rich via money ritual.
Tell them to prove it, they'll start arguing like lunatics.
mumu don't u know that is a magician that is doing the ritual ?
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by kadiri3(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:
Juju was proven to be fake the day it could not stop white men ransacking and defeating our african kingdoms with easy despite human sacrifices by the empires. Africans wake up from this stupidity . See as yemoja fall ijebu people hand after taking human sacrifices
lie story
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by plat0: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kay25:

Hahaha...u think people that has real juju will come out to start bragging? It is until there is a need for it that's when u see them show up yes real people with it not the alupayidas..but if u want a test I can direct u to where u can get one
what are they scared of?

There is an opportunity to win a million dollars

Do you know what a million dollars is?

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by kadiri3(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
ww676:
Omg I love this. Time to debunk all this trashy beliefs .
The day they stole a whole oba staff and crown and sango never striked the person, instead the oba was running like a kid is the day Nigerians supose know say all these jazz na wash
mumu don't u know those ones that enter stole those thing dem too prepaired there self with jazz?
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by kadiri3(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!
Another evidence for everyone to know that there's nothing like money rituals
if ritual is not working the people that are doing won't continue ritual is 100% real

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by ww676: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
kadiri3:
mumu don't u know those ones that enter stole those thing dem too prepaired there self with jazz?
jazz wey strong pass a whole oba of lagos jazz abi?. Mumu man

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by KingAzubuike(f): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:
They will do it but they won't let you see when they are turning, the turning process will be hidden while you will see only the result.
Lol grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Memberclub(m): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
ImDStar:
grin he's just 24yrs, still a kid. Let him grow a bit older, then he can come back and asked if supernatural powers exist or not.

That you've not experienced something doesn't mean it doesn't not exist.
You have been fooled. Good to see young Nigerians asking questions unlike you nollywood morons

6 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by KingAzubuike(f): 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
ImDStar:
grin he's just 24yrs, still a kid. Let him grow a bit older, then he can come back and asked if supernatural powers exist or not.

That you've not experienced something doesn't mean it doesn't not exist.
Same excuse you lunatics give. He's a kid, he's a kid.

He brought up a simple challenge. Prove it and younger the cash yet you're here barking about him needing to grow up more to witness it lol. You clowns never cease to amaze.

4 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
kadiri3:
mumu don't u know that is a magician that is doing the ritual ?
You need to do ritual on this your English first.
Just saying......smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Memberclub(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:
They will do it but they won't let you see when they are turning, the turning process will be hidden while you will see only the result.
oloshi lol, werey boi
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by KingAzubuike(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Victerica:
This mumu, no get work...

Something wey be esoteric, na u want make Dem display anyhow because of money...
Prove it and you get 2.5 M simple you dey here dey claim esoteric.

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by belshazzar(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:
Juju was proven to be fake the day it could not stop white men ransacking and defeating our african kingdoms with easy despite human sacrifices by the empires. Africans wake up from this stupidity . See as yemoja fall ijebu people hand after taking human sacrifices
if juju was strong and overated as we all believe then there would have been no reason for Christianity and Islam to be compounded on we Africans . voodoo is not real it's for the weak minded people

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
kadiri3:
if ritual is not working the people that are doing won't continue ritual is 100% real

You are going about calling everyone mumu but you are the dumbest ignoramus people have ever had the misfortune of meeting. This your claim is a clear advertisement of your stupidity.

Because people do something all the time doesn't mean it works. People were killing twins in some part of Nigeria for centuries before white men came. Does that mean twins were really evil? What about using facial marks to stop Ogbanje? Does that mean it works? Your ignorance stinks and the annoying thing is that you are too ignorant to even realize you are ignorant.

11 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by KingAzubuike(f): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga there is no power he went to Lagos they said go to Ogun ...he announced it a days people , went to shrine , radio , called out people no body came out they said go to Ibadan ...same thing no one came out

The politicians causing you pain and sorrow and living happily and gloriously yet you can't send death or sickness to them.

Someone stole oba of Lagos staff and nothing happened.

Igoho was captured like bushmeat yet he couldn't disappear or turn into a cat to escape.

Yet people still somehow believe in this juju nonsense grin.

9 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by KingAzubuike(f): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
sonnie10:

When we were there, there was this woman that owned a provision store. Big rats would enter at night and ate some of her goods amounting to a lot of money then.
She did everything to stop them including setting traps and putting things like biscuits, bread, fish etc in big thick plastic container at night but the rats would still find their way in.

Eventually one morning her trap caught one big pure white rat. Note, white rats are very rare in that place. In fact most people had never seen one.
The rat was still alive in the trap. All of a sudden someone from the next compound came and was pleading to let the rat go but the owner of the store refused.

On interrogation, the person that came to beg reviled that the grandmother who lived next compound was the one who was requesting for the rat to be released.
All pleas fail on deaf ears. The rat was finally set ablaze. While the rat was burning, the old woman in the next compound was feeling the heat. Crying and screaming.

At the end, the rat died and that was when the woman gave up the ghost.
True story from an eyewitness.
I can bet this story didn't happen as you have said.. juju believers are masters of fabricating nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by KingAzubuike(f): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Akhee:
Make him come Niger State and visit the Nupe speaking region. Him go leave the market square in shame.
Calm down.. I lived in bida 2 years ago. Home of nupes .. Nothing like juju. It's all tales by sea breeze.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by sonnie10: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
KingAzubuike:

I can bet this story didn't happen as you have said.. juju believers are masters of fabricating nonsense.
This coming from a king. A whole custodian of juju
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by kadiri3(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
ww676:
jazz wey strong pass a whole oba of lagos jazz abi?. Mumu man
so u don't know jazz past jazz abi?
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by ume1000: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
OILNGASSPLY:
Do you know anyone into oil ? I have legitimate suppliers for NNPC certified AGO (Diesel) in metric tons as well as crude & PMS(Fuel) .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Na una dey thief NNPC fuel so abi
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Saintjohn007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Make he try waka reach Akwa Ibom and Edo state....I wan check something �
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by ume1000: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amalekki:

To do what? Until you turn to cat and back, no deal grin
so that u go tie am for sack abi grin

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by ume1000: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:
I listen to him on nigeria info fm 99.3 last week Thursday....

Kinda like the dude... ..why people never come out to collect the money? Abi, dem dey fear to collect 2.5 million?
the vain display of such powers might have a adverse effect on the user

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Thegoodone13(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
ahmEenu:
He’s smart , if he would be able to get the person and video every thing, that means he just struck gold. He would make millions of dollars with this
I will cover myself with mat and change to cat. Bring 5m
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Dobodobo04: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
simpleseyi:

The white men never conquered Africa. Instead, Africans kidnapped their brothers and sisters and sold them to white men

What do you mean they didn’t??

They colonised it. You don’t colonise something you never conquered.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Excuzeme: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
First of all, "BELIEF" (a.k.a Positive Thinking, Power of the Mind, etc), plays a central role in Unorthodox Manifestations.
If you believe in Jesus or Mohammed and you trust in their Powers, l am sure you will disagree with anyone that says their Powers are fake! grin
The reason being that their Powers would ahve worked for you, at one point or the other.

Just because this ignorant man goes around with #2.5M to impress poor Nigerians, doe snot mean esoterical Powers dont exist.
No one should even waste their time trying to convince him, he is a NOBODY.
That he does not have faith, means it would not and cannot work for him.

Even Medical Doctors know how much faith plays in their Medical practice and that is why they always urge their Patients to be Patient and trust them, to heal them.

But for the matured ones, they know that even the White Man beleives in Esoterical Powers and have harnessed it for his use, many, many decades ago. The examples abound. Study the Pyramids of Egypt and tell me it is conincidence.
Some of you will call it Alien Power, Supernatural power, but Africans call it Juuju (derogatorically) and the Whote Man tell us it does not exist but where they cannot deny its existence, they tell us it is Evil and we must discard it.

Those who have REAL Esoterical Powers dont go about proving them to anyone, they dont have to.
They wont doit for Money but they will use it ot help mankind.
I recently helped someone to cure his Appendicitis, when he said he was going for an Operation. I told him to postpone the operation for three Months and allow me to help him. I gave him some Herbs and some 'words', he is Seven Months with no sign of any Appendicitis.
I've cure TB, Gangrene Sores that are decaying, etc and l am just a learner sef.
Anyway, that is by the way.

Just like Hacking, it can be done for Good or for Evil but Evil doers do not last.

As for the "Money rituals", African traditional Science is not for Money Rituals. Our fathers who were Powerful (it is just Knowledge and self development, to attain higher Plains where you can also learn more), were never rich or try to use it to attain Wealth. They used it to solve PROBLEMS facing mankind, develop their environment and leave a Peaceful Life.
But their is Evil Power, sourced from Fallen Angels who still retained their Power. Such Evil Power can be harnessed for Ritual Purposes and like anything the Devil gives, it is evil all through and through and the End is always full of regrets. What is the point of takinga Life, to get Money that will also take your own Life, in a short While? Not worth it.
If l were Govt, l will hang all those Adahunse that encourage these Yahoo Ritualists to bring Humans, for Money Rituals but many of our decision makers are beneficiaries of their Evil Acts. Evil Powers Exist, that is not in doubt

Tell that attention-Seeker to keep his Chicken Change in his Pocket, No once is going to amuse him or play him Market circus, by turning into a Cat for him. grin
He needs to Up his Bet to $250Million (Dollars), then we can start talking about using God's Gift to mankind, for Circus show. grin grin
It has to be worth it. Such entertainment cost more mone than any hollywood Movie because it is not scripted.undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Excuzeme:
First of all, "BELIEF" (a.k.a Positive Thinking, Power of the Mind, etc), plays a central role in Unorthodox Manifestations.
If you believe in Jesus or Mohammed and you trust in their Powers, l am sure you will disagree with anyone that says their Powers are fake! grin
The reason being that their Powers would ahve worked for you, at one point or the other.

Just because this ignorant man goes around with #2.5M to impress poor Nigerians, doe snot mean esoterical Powers dont exist.
No one should even waste their time trying to convince him, he is a NOBODY.
That he does not have faith, means it would not and cannot work for him.

Even Medical Doctors know how much faith plays in their Medical practice and that is why they always urge their Patients to be Patient and trust them, to heal them.

But for the matured ones, they know that even the White Man beleives in Esoterical Powers and have harnessed it for his use, many, many decades ago. The examples abound. Study the Pyramids of Egypt and tell me it is conincidence.
Some of you will call it Alien Power, Supernatural power, but Africans call it Juuju (derogatorically) and the Whote Man tell us it does not exist but where they cannot deny its existence, they tell us it is Evil and we must discard it.

Those who have REAL Esoterical Powers dont go about proving them to anyone, they dont have to.
They wont doit for Money but they will use it ot help mankind.
I recently helped someone to cure his Appendicitis, when he said he was going for an Operation. I told him to postpone the operation for three Months and allow me to help him. I gave him some Herbs and some 'words', he is Seven Months with no sign of any Appendicitis.
I've cure TB, Gangrene Sores that are decaying, etc and l am just a learner sef.
Anyway, that is by the way.

Just like Hacking, it can be done for Good or for Evil but Evil doers do not last.

As for the "Money rituals", African traditional Science is not for Money Rituals. Our fathers who were Powerful (it is just Knowledge and self development, to attain higher Plains where you can also learn more), were never rich or try to use it to attain Wealth. They used it to solve PROBLEMS facing mankind, develop their environment and leave a Peaceful Life.
But their is Evil Power, sourced from Fallen Angels who still retained their Power. Such Evil Power can be harnessed for Ritual Purposes and like anything the Devil gives, it is evil all through and through and the End is always full of regrets. What is the point of takinga Life, to get Money that will also take your own Life, in a short While? Not worth it.
If l were Govt, l will hang all those Adahunse that encourage these Yahoo Ritualists to bring Humans, for Money Rituals but many of our decision makers are beneficiaries of their Evil Acts. Evil Powers Exist, that is not in doubt

Tell that attention-Seeker to keep his Chicken Change in his Pocket, No once is going to amuse him or play him Market circus, by turning into a Cat for him. grin
He needs to Up his Bet to $250Million (Dollars), then we can start talking about using God's Gift to mankind, for Circus show. grin grin
It has to be worth it. Such entertainment cost more mone than any hollywood Movie because it is not scripted.undecided undecided

Nonsense. I stopped reading when you started claiming you cured appendicitis with herbs. You are obviously here to lie. The rest of your unnecessarily long writeup is just drivel not worth the time it takes to read them.

By the way nobody excepts fringe nut jobs and liars like you claim the pyramids in Egypt were created by Aliens or anything of that sort.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by kelvindj98: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
simpleseyi:

The white men never conquered Africa. Instead, Africans kidnapped their brothers and sisters and sold them to white men
Mukaila. The borders on the map of Africa where drawn by the colonizers. Ethiopia was the only African country not to fall into their hands. And it wasn't without a brutal attempt.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by omat20(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
The constitutionn of Nigeria frowns at anyone been a member of the occult. That is why many will never come out to show off because one could be sent to prison.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
omat20:
The constitutionn of Nigeria frowns at anyone been a member of the occult. That is why many will never come out to show off because one could be sent to prison.

Another lie. Please show us the part of the constitution. Una no even Sabi lie at all. That means all the Ifa priests, native doctors and Ogboni members would have been sent to prison na.

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by tarantino1: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
I've never laughed so hard on Nairaland for a long time the way I did reading this thread. grin grin

Una too funny abeg

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.