Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m (43572 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Only Genuine Love Can Change The World – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
ImDStar:
grin he's just 24yrs, still a kid. Let him grow a bit older, then he can come back and asked if supernatural powers exist or not.

That you've not experienced something doesn't mean it doesn't not exist.

What is difficult for you to understand?
Just prove it. SIMPLE!!

The western world made plane fly, made it possible to talk to someone thousands of miles from you, watch live tv, made combustion engines. THEY BETTERED THE WORLD WITH THEIR BRAINS with clear evidence and no supernatural nonsense talk, here you are defending something that has dragged one of the largest continent backward for year's. (IGNORANCE)
Go and bring the biggest juju men and witches in your village let them collect the money.
Not just turning to cat, just transform to anything in front of camera and cash out. No tricks.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by jagjag: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Many people doubt juju or voodoo, but it exist 100%. If you have not experienced it before, keep quiet... Wetin you know no reach wetin you no know.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
nelsonoba:
Your problem is that you've been fooled to believe juju or magic is only a thing associated with black people. What do you think Freemasonry is all about? Was it not white people who introduced Freemasonry to black people? What do you think the human sacrifices associated with Freemasonry is about if not to obtain supernatural powers? The only difference is that in Africa, we do our juju in the open whereas the white people do theirs secretly.

Please show us where you saw that Freemasonry involves human sacrifice. We are waiting. You guys just share stories you heard from others without even bothering to verify. No wonder you believe in juju.

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by plat0: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
nelsonoba:
Your problem is that you've been fooled to believe juju or magic is only a thing associated with black people. What do you think Freemasonry is all about? Was it not white people who introduced Freemasonry to black people? What do you think the human sacrifices associated with Freemasonry is about if not to obtain supernatural powers? The only difference is that in Africa, we do our juju in the open whereas the white people do theirs secretly.
grin grin Are you a member of the freemason?

Why are you spouting unsubstantiated gobbledygook?

There is a million dollars for you if you can prove the existence of the supernatural or paranormal

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

8 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gamesmart:

Sorry, bro.

I understand your pains.

It is infuriating having to deal with total idiiots, who actually think they are intelligent. That is the typical Nigerian!

The worst thing about being a Nigerian is not the leaders but having to live my life every day with idiots.. With people who don't think. It's a big pain bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by ellizy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:
I support with 1M naira.

Please pm me when and where it will take place. If I can't attend, I'll send someone to verify and observe how a human can change to a cat or even any animal. Infact change to anything, I'll still pay. I always hear, but have never witnessed juju first hand.
This place na Africa oo
No too reason am
Anything can happen
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
THE WORST THING ABOUT BEING NIGERIAN IS HAVING TO SHARE SPACE WITH IDIOTS EVERYDAY.

7 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by plat0: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
ImDStar:
grin he's just 24yrs, still a kid. Let him grow a bit older, then he can come back and asked if supernatural powers exist or not.

That you've not experienced something doesn't mean it doesn't not exist.

Fastest way for you and your juju man to be dollar millionaires, the challenge has been on since 2006..

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Amalekki: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
davidtemi:
to make a deal nah. How u go knw say him don turn cat if we no connect. And na fir ur presence e go happen
The same way I got to know about this story on Nairaland - should someone eventually turn to cat, my friend that's hot news across Nigeria after years of story story that no one ever saw with their own eyes grin

You are about to get famous bro, we are behind you! grin
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Amalekki: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
plat0:

Fastest way for you and your juju man to be dollar millionaires, the challenge has been on since 2006..
grin grin Nice one
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Amalekki: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chuvin22:
THE WORST THING ABOUT BEING NIGERIAN IS HAVING TO SHARE SPACE WITH IDIOTS EVERYDAY.
grin
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Gamesmart: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
jaxxy:

Are u not black?? undecided

Don't u want money too? Go for it na undecided

Even white do magic tricks and voodoo bruv.

Its none of my business tho. undecided

I am not a black monkey that believes in other worlds of evil, witches, wizards, juju, Devil and God.

No be my market; na your market.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by OyigboUpdate: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Wisdomclass1:
Olodo... Nor be u be Ejele ?

grin
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Gamesmart: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The average Nigerian has an IQ of 70 smiley

Very fooolish people.

And they dey yafun-yafun for NL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Amalekki: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
jagjag:
Many people doubt juju or voodoo, but it exist 100%. If you have not experienced it before, keep quiet... Wetin you know no reach wetin you no know.
Guys I introduce to you our new candidate for this free money. Bro, go turn to cat and grab the money or bring whoever you know that can turn to cat, Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Gamesmart: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Chuvin22:

The worst thing about being a Nigerian is not the leaders but having to live my life every day with idiots.. With people who don't think. It's a big pain bro.

Completely big pain.

They affect you and they will continue doing as long as these foools are voters.
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by gaftsoil(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
Pls who read d story, i need d summary
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Kay25(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2022
pansophist:
I support with 1M naira.

Please pm me when and where it will take place. If I can't attend, I'll send someone to verify and observe how a human can change to a cat or even any animal. Infact change to anything, I'll still pay. I always hear, but have never witnessed juju first hand.
What about if they change u to cat to prove it?
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Goldbw122(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
It is good to go legit yes oo, yes oo to get peace of mind..
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Grupo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Olayetan:

You don't have to believe, I've never seen a highly mistrusting person like me, for me to come out and say this, it's so legit and I made sure I focused on every angle when they were performing the magic and I can tell you it's so legit.

You are simply not intelligent.

Ask yourself why they covered it with sack? You can't ask that because you are not intelligent.

6 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Goldbw122(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
gaftsoil:
Pls who read d story, i need d summary
Just read, take your time to read...

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Kay25(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Na wet in go make am run mad him dey do ..make I telll am where to go in Ibadan that us sure ...it won't take him long to get proofs
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by plat0: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kay25:
Na wet in go make am run mad him dey do ..make I telll am where to go in Ibadan that us sure ...it won't take him long to get proofs
when you guys are asked to prove the efficacy of juju, why are you always intent on hurting the inquirer. Can't you prove the existence of the so called juju without hurting him? undecided

And for your information, he has been to Ibadan, your juju guys couldn't show up to claim the free 2.5M.

Tell your guys that there is a million dollars up for grabs if they can prove their juju on a global stage.

8 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kay25:

Another empty boasting by another loud-mouthed but impotent Nigerian. This guy is on Twitter. You can contact him at anytime and they will meet you wherever you want in Ibadan with their camera. Useless threats by imponent people.

Show proof instead he is anonymous on Nairaland making empty threats. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gamesmart:

Sorry, bro.

I understand your pains.

It is infuriating having to deal with total idiiots, who actually think they are intelligent. That is the typical Nigerian!
honestly,sometimes I just feel like weeping for this ignorant folks but weeping for them is pointless because they aren't even aware of their own ridiculous state

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Kay25(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Buliwyf:

Another empty boasting by another loud-mouthed but impotent Nigerian. This guy is on Twitter. You can contact him at anytime and they will meet you wherever you want in Ibadan with their camera. Useless threats by imponent people.

Show proof instead he is anonymous on Nairaland making empty threats. cheesy cheesy
Ur ignorance is what will kill u yes it is bet me ..if u had walked far in life u would have seen much oponu
Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
HarunaWest:
Trust me Juju dey and there is money rituals. What my eye has seen,my mouth can't say here.

If there's money ritual, Nigerians should be the richest people in the world not one of the poorest.
I beg...smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kay25:

Ur ignorance is what will kill u yes it is bet me ..if u had walked far in life u would have seen much oponu

Idiotic backwards monkey. You have walked far in life but you can't show proof of anything you walked. Shame on you. You are a big disgrace.

The guy is on Twitter. If you don't contact him right now and show the proof of what you have seen then you are more foolish than you sound. Arindin.

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Kay25(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
plat0:
when you guys are asked to prove the efficacy of juju, why are you always intent on hurting the inquirer. Can't you prove the existence of the so called juju without hurting him? undecided

And for your information, he has been to Ibadan, your juju guys didn't show up to claim the free 2.5M.

Tell your guys that there is a million dollars up for grabs if they can prove their juju on a global stage.
Hahaha...u think people that has real juju will come out to start bragging? It is until there is a need for it that's when u see them show up yes real people with it not the alupayidas..but if u want a test I can direct u to where u can get one

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by Buliwyf: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kay25:

Hahaha...u think people that has real juju will come out to start bragging? It is until there is a need for it that's when u see them show up yes real people with it not the alupayidas..but if u want a test I can direct u to where u can get one

Clown. He is saying he can direct someone while being anonymous. Ogbeni the guy is on Twitter you can contact him there and take him to where you can see the real one and get paid for it too. Stop making a fool of yourself. We have seen many like you here who only boast online but actually haven't experienced anything in their life.

6 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by kabukabu50(m): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
ednut1:
Juju was proven to be fake the day it could not stop white men ransacking and defeating our african kingdoms with easy despite human sacrifices by the empires. Africans wake up from this stupidity . See as yemoja fall ijebu people hand after taking human sacrifices

100% facts

Even in 2022,these false beliefs control millions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian Who Can Change Into A Cat To Get ₦2.5m by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Gamesmart:

I am not a black monkey that believes in other worlds of evil, witches, wizards, juju, Devil and God.

No be my market; na your market.

I believe in God. Yeah! Don't know about the others or your personal beliefs.

It's all good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.