Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me (6924 Views)

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Candidlady: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

If the girl is up to 18 there is no big deal,
Even 14yrs old girls have s€x now

A 14yr old girl having sex ? To you does that make any sense?
Ionly asked of her age cuz only a toddler will fall for such tricks!

I had my first girlfriend when I was 16 or maybe 15 and my first girlfriend was 14 then those that make me a pervert cry

Now iunderstand why you said even 14yrs old are having sex! Iwill still call you a perv

What's wrong with my last paragraph? undecided

Are ladies that cheap that you can cajole a girl to have sex with you just cuz of noodles ?
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Are ladies that cheap that you can cajole a girl to have sex with you just cuz of noodles ?
Not all but I think majority of them are very cheap reason I decide never to get too emotionally attached to any lady undecided
My friend once invite his girlfriend ( serious one) to my house to pass a night. I ended sleeping with the girl the following morning and this one is for free .
If the op bought her phone then he tried many dey open leg because of free ride cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Edopesin: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:
The girl I met last month, I just disvirgined her 3 days ago.
It all started when me and my guy went to her mom's shop to chill on some drinks.
She was the one that attended to us, omo this girl be my spec, beautiful, chocolate skin, love shaped ass.
After attending to us I asked for her number, her mom was sitting there and I wasn't ashamed. She replied "I don't have a phone", how can a fine girl like you don't a have a phone I asked. Then she smiled, I assured her I was going to get her a phone. 2 days later, I got her an Android phone omo she was very happy and her mom too. Her mom already liking me for my mind I just want to hit and run.
After I got her the phone, we've been chatting, calling then I asked her out omo she no wan gree at first I Sha pressured her she later accepted but say no sex I Sha agreed me wey be say I be sharp guy. Right from the onset I knew she was a virgin, I could see it in her eyes so innocent.

I sha been giving her loving you and all that, her mom and her sisters already know we are dating all of them don liked me based on the fact that I am a G.
She couldn't go out alone some times she Will tell me to take permission from her mom.
I took her out 3 times, first time I took her to eatery, I bought food for her. Second time I took her to lodge scoped her I don't feel like going home that very day we smooch and kissed.

Third time I took her out omo she no wan gree for me I come scoped her, gave her some sweet words omo she come later gree but said I should promise her I am going to marry her and I won't Bleep up omo na so I agreed o.
I made a promise then I forced my way in, it wasn't easy I had to forced my d*ck to break the hymen.

After the do she no dey allow me rest, calling, texting me upandan.
My issues is, how do I let her know I just wanted to chop and clean mouth?
And I already made a promise will that promise hunt me in future?

You're not human

2 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Jeon(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
SMH

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by DECENTBWOY: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
If this your story is true, you are a low budget piece of shvt, for Godsake, why are some men like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Edopesin:

You're not human
how am I not a human?
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Not all but I think majority of them are very cheap reason I decide never to get too emotionally attached to any lady undecided
My friend once invite his girlfriend ( serious one) to my house to pass a night. I ended sleeping with the girl the following morning and this one is for free .
If the op bought her phone then he tried many dey open leg because of free ride cry
not only phone bro I showered her with so much care and love to me that's just normal thing to get her attention. Now she's getting too emotionally attached to me
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:
not only phone bro I showered her with so much care and love to me that's just normal thing to get her attention. Now she's getting too emotionally attached to me
How old is she?

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Op how old is the girl hope she not a minor undecided
she's 18yrs and two months
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

How old is she?
she's 18 plus
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:
she's 18 plus

She don ripe wella, carry on my man nothing do you grin
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by SenecaTheYonger: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Just pray she doesn’t curse you sha because na here you go come pray for money to threat your ailment

2 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
If this your story is true, you are a low budget piece of shvt, for Godsake, why are some men like this?
Oga nothing like piece of shvt here the girl is 18yrs she is an adult
Moreover he paid her(bought her a phone) also you guys should stop playing the victim card here I didn't see any bad thing the op did, smiley
Abi you nor dey fvck ? undecided
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by DECENTBWOY: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Oga nothing like piece of shvt here the girl is 18yrs she is an adult
Moreover he paid her(bought her a phone) also you guys should stop playing the victim card here I didn't see any bad thing the op did, smiley
Abi you nor dey fvck ? undecided
He made a promise and that promise made the girl to agree to his evil act, how was she supposed to know that he was gonna hit and run...
And buying her a phone isn't pay off, no one forced him to buy a phone for her...

Now you have used that girl and dumped her, and who is he leaving her for now?

If he wanted to badly fvck, why didn't he go and get ashawo with big ass and shape..

Some men are just animals, I de shame for this my gender sometimes .. Tueh angry

6 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
DECENTBWOY:

He made a promise and that promise made the girl to agree to his evil act, how was she supposed to know that he was gonna hit and run...
And buying her a phone isn't pay off, no one forced him to buy a phone for her...

Now you have used that girl and dumped her, and who is he leaving her for now?

If he wanted to badly fvck, why didn't he go and get ashawo with big ass and shape..

Some men are just animals, I de shame for this my gender sometimes .. Tueh angry
Bros promises are meant to be broken ,
The girl was even lucky the dude bought her phone some men will sleep with the with just empty promise of the phone
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by FalseProphet1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Dear op in as much as you didn't rape her and the sex was consensual, kindly be informed that your destiny has been tied to that covenant you made when you took her virginity.

You're obviously still a kid and don't understand the spiritual implications of blood. The blood that flowed there sealed the promise that you made to her, so if you fail to hold your own end of the bargain by marrying her, a vagabond spirit would be invoked into your life making your life terribly miserable.

This is the reason why you see so many bright and intelligent young men struggling in life despite all the glaring efforts they've made.

So when you hit 30-35 and things are not working out the way you planned, know that you've been caged by the demon called asmodeus.

Finally, ignore the hailings you're getting here on Nairaland, most of the guys hailing you are suffering miserably as a result of similar offences, so if you want to secure your future, never make a promise that involves blood.

This I have seen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by suffering: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
how do I let her know I just wanted to chop and clean mouth?
Lol. Keep her around. I had a friend who never broke up with females. The only thing he did was keep the highest priority ones for kpenshing while the low priority ones [the ones he was meant to break up with] got relegated to mouth duty. After frustration from not receiving his ‘big finger’ again, many of them got the message and moved on. Some stayed while sleeping with other men because he treated all of them — many times six women in total — as girlfriends. I was envious but couldn’t keep up with the mental gymnastics involved.

5 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by heniford2: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Op no mind them
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by ifinger: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:
It all started when me and my guy went to her mom's shop to chill on some drinks.
She was the one that attended to us, omo this girl be my spec, beautiful, chocolate skin, love shaped ass.
After attending to us I asked for her number, her mom was sitting there and I wasn't ashamed. She replied "I don't have a phone", how can a fine girl like you don't a have a phone I asked. Then she smiled, I assured her I was going to get her a phone. 2 days later, I got her an Android phone omo she was very happy and her mom too. Her mom already liking me for my mind I just want to hit and run.
After I got her the phone, we've been chatting, calling then I asked her out omo she no wan gree at first I Sha pressured her she later accepted but say no sex I Sha agreed me wey be say I be sharp guy. Right from the onset I knew she was a virgin, I could see it in her eyes so innocent.

I sha been giving her loving you and all that, her mom and her sisters already know we are dating all of them don liked me based on the fact that I am a G.
She couldn't go out alone some times she Will tell me to take permission from her mom.
I took her out 3 times, first time I took her to eatery, I bought food for her. Second time I took her to lodge scoped her I don't feel like going home that very day we smooch and kissed.

Third time I took her out omo she no wan gree for me I come scoped her, gave her some sweet words omo she come later gree but said I should promise her I am going to marry her and I won't Bleep up omo na so I agreed o.
I made a promise then I forced my way in, it wasn't easy I had to forced my d*ck to break the hymen.

G boy u de wine me ni? Web u de fok u no ask permission now u are asking after u don chop clean mouth , no worry geh go grow up and forget u
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
What do you guys always mean when you call yourself a G? Yahoo boy or guy man? What you wrote sounds sweet, but it's bitter at the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Rickmann: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:

Some mothers sef...
So all these happened right before her eyes.

If you succeed now you will move on to the next girl to brainwash and prey on.
Now you chop, bone com hook you for throat.
I hope you learn from this.

You lucky you didn't get her pregnant.

Well it's ur cross hommie, carry it.
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Frankly you shouldn't make promises you can't keep, except if the girl did something wrong to you,she didn't ask you to get her a phone,you did it willingly,so why make it seem as though she is at fault,you are about to shatter this girl to bits and it doesn't concern you? Everything is now a game of fun to you,any man who was well raised by a woman won't disrespect an innocent woman, your assumptions are that she would have not agree to date you if you where broke? I know a lot of ladies who only want a honest, hardworking and modest man and she would give you everything you wanted even without asking,if sheyi had no man and if her man wasn't my friend I probably would have ended up with sheyi,she is a 1 in a billion,she is beautiful,smart and humble.you can't undo what you have done to her but whatever reactions you get for breaking her heart you should have yourself to blame,you've been warned.

2 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Rosement(f): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cardealer2021:

See babe nothing like karma here he toast her and she agreed, they both had sex and the op even paid her also(bought her a phone)
I'm not understanding where the op did wrong
That is what I said, I said there is nothing like karma and I even encouraged him to keep up his restless act. Infact he is a good guy, though he lied to her but he still bought her a phone. Do you wish your sister meet this kind of guy also?
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Prudyy(f): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
This will hunt you forever

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by superemmy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:
lol I am not a coward I love her I am not just ready for commitment yet and one of my issues is, I get tired easily when someone calls me too much and her own is becoming extra ordinary, I just like my peace and quiet

One day you will realize what you're about to lose. I was once like you.

2 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Cardealer2021(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Rosement:

That is what I said, I said there is nothing like karma and I even encouraged him to keep up his restless act. Infact he is a good guy, though he lied to her but he still bought her a phone. Do you wish your sister meet this kind of guy also?
grin grin
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by ngoziwrites(f): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2022
funnyrich:

na so I SCOPE 1 Igbo girl knack yesterday. she was a virgin too grin grin grin grin

You will a miserable death, Obviously.
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by techgen(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
@Op…food for thought.
“To be trusted is a better compliment than been loved”

You’ve made a promise with blood…it always take blood to revert a promise!

Those that live in glass houses don’t throw stone sad

2 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by siofra(f): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
That girl is a minor. Op you're a manipulative, paedophilic rapist.

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by placeofallure(f): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
Deadmeat:
lol I am not a coward I love her I am not just ready for commitment yet and one of my issues is, I get tired easily when someone calls me too much and her own is becoming extra ordinary, I just like my peace and quiet

Some people value their space a lot. They don't want encroachment. Me too. Then you have to tell her. I give my friends or even hubby the silent treatment at times. It doesn't mean I hate them or they have offended me, it's my naturalness coming to fore - I am an introvert!

Don't toy with her especially now that she's given you her most prized possession. Just tell her to go easy on the calls Lobatan! That's if you love her like you claim. If your intentions are ignoble, you will get your comeuppance.

3 Likes

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
My guyyy
Nothing do u, just reduce the way u dey go their shop
Give the girl small distance make she code howfa, no dey tease am Anyhw again
You're safe if u didn't knack raw, e no easy to comot big money go buy android phone give woman wey no be ur sister
Oya wire me the least my I take go drink beer and chops
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Beltz(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Op your moniker say's it all, you're a DEADMEAT!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him / Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim / How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.