Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me (6931 Views)

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
placeofallure:

Some people value their space a lot. They don't want encroachment. Me too. Then you have to tell her. I give my friends or even hubby the silent treatment at times. It doesn't mean I hate them or they have offended me, it's my naturalness coming to fore - I am an introvert!

Don't toy with her especially now that she's given you her most prized possession. Just tell her to go easy on the calls Lobatan! That's if you love her like you claim. If your intentions are ignoble, you will get your comeuppance.
Got you. I love her but the attachment is just too much for me to bear so I'm wearing out.
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by DonroxyII: 5:10am On Mar 22, 2022
Deadmeat:
The girl I met last month, I just disvirgined her 3 days ago.
It all started when me and my guy went to her mom's shop to chill on some drinks.
She was the one that attended to us, omo this girl be my spec, beautiful, chocolate skin, love shaped ass.
After attending to us I asked for her number, her mom was sitting there and I wasn't ashamed. She replied "I don't have a phone", how can a fine girl like you don't a have a phone I asked. Then she smiled, I assured her I was going to get her a phone. 2 days later, I got her an Android phone omo she was very happy and her mom too. Her mom already liking me for my mind I just want to hit and run.
After I got her the phone, we've been chatting, calling then I asked her out omo she no wan gree at first I Sha pressured her she later accepted but say no sex I Sha agreed me wey be say I be sharp guy. Right from the onset I knew she was a virgin, I could see it in her eyes so innocent.

I sha been giving her loving you and all that, her mom and her sisters already know we are dating all of them don liked me based on the fact that I am a G.
She couldn't go out alone some times she Will tell me to take permission from her mom.
I took her out 3 times, first time I took her to eatery, I bought food for her. Second time I took her to lodge scoped her I don't feel like going home that very day we smooch and kissed.

Third time I took her out omo she no wan gree for me I come scoped her, gave her some sweet words omo she come later gree but said I should promise her I am going to marry her and I won't Bleep up omo na so I agreed o.
I made a promise then I forced my way in, it wasn't easy I had to forced my d*ck to break the hymen.

After the do she no dey allow me rest, calling, texting me upandan.
My issues is, how do I let her know I just wanted to chop and clean mouth?
And I already made a promise will that promise hunt me in future?
Na so una dey buy Market if your tory were true grin ... Fvck up and Go to Hell tongue grin

It ain't gonna remain the same again dude:

It is what it is:
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by DonroxyII: 5:16am On Mar 22, 2022
Deadmeat:
lol I am not a coward I love her I am not just ready for commitment yet and one of my issues is, I get tired easily when someone calls me too much and her own is becoming extra ordinary, I just like my peace and quiet
You Like Your peace and quite but can never keep your JT in peace and Quite grin ....

Who gets Peace of Mind and Quite when You Stirs Bees Nests grin ... You don't inflict Confusion on another fellow and expect Peace Bro ...

Na her jeje she siddon you carry phone give her, She tell you no sex, you gree come later scoop am for sex and she tell you you go marry am after the sex, you Hoha cheesy .. Enter into Ocean and come back with post nut clarity but now you want Peace and Quite grin

Another Boy about to be taught how to be a Man grin ... You too cross many Red-Lines jare grin... Take Responsibility for Your actions or Get Punished so that You use your Head next time not allowing the JT to control your situations that's if the punishment no kee you self.

Welcome On Board the Journey to think before making a Move: Na girl dey help shape a Man:

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by DonroxyII: 5:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Cardealer2021:

See babe nothing like karma here he toast her and she agreed, they both had sex and the op even paid her also(bought her a phone)
I'm not understanding where the op did wrong
He promised No Sex, he sex
He Promised Marriage but now wants peace of mind and quietness cheesy

Redflags: Going back on those promises for a girl in that level who may not find another love as Op and the virginity too is much to bear for a Girl child in poverty(Can't even afford phone):

If she used her poverty state swear for Op e go be like Chameleon launched Tongues at Insects, na Magnet grin

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by DonroxyII: 5:35am On Mar 22, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Just pray she doesn’t curse you sha because na here you go come pray for money to threat your ailment
grin That's if the curse even manifested sharp sharpally make e no be slow poison kinda grin
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 6:39am On Mar 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
grin That's if the curse even manifested sharp sharpally make e no be slow poison kinda grin
slow poison as how? My fear is even how her mom and her sisters would feel about it because they already thought I was going to marry her cos I gave them the impression. Her mom could go fetish because of it, I don't trust that woman. But I don't care, after all, if I was poor she wouldn't allow me get close to her daughter

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by DonroxyII: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Deadmeat:
slow poison as how? My fear is even how her mom and her sisters would feel about it because they already thought I was going to marry her cos I gave them the impression. Her mom could go fetish because of it, I don't trust that woman. But I don't care, after all, if I was poor she wouldn't allow me get close to her daughter
grin, Don't Worry! You will care when You become a Man. The Boy inside of You is still Reeling cheesy U wan dey Bambam, U wan dey Kitikiti-katakata cheesy

Boys don't take responsibilities but Man Do: If you ain't a Man, Don't do what Men Do tongue... I Wish Jah to be Soft on You as you dey roll because Na Journey you enter So
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by SmellingAnus(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Deadmeat:
It all started when me and my guy went to her mom's shop to chill on some drinks.
She was the one that attended to us, omo this girl be my spec, beautiful, chocolate skin, love shaped ass.
After attending to us I asked for her number, her mom was sitting there and I wasn't ashamed. She replied "I don't have a phone", how can a fine girl like you don't a have a phone I asked. Then she smiled, I assured her I was going to get her a phone. 2 days later, I got her an Android phone omo she was very happy and her mom too. Her mom already liking me because I appeared a quiet gentle guy for my mind I just want to hit and run.
After I got her the phone, we've been chatting, calling then I asked her out omo she no wan gree at first I Sha pressured her she later accepted but say no sex I Sha agreed me wey be say I be sharp guy. Right from the onset I knew she was a virgin, I could see it in her eyes so innocent.

I sha been giving her loving you and all that, her mom and her sisters already know we are dating all of them don liked me based on the fact that I am a G.
She couldn't go out alone some times she Will tell me to take permission from her mom.
I took her out 3 times, first time I took her to eatery, I bought food for her. Second time I took her to lodge scoped her I don't feel like going home that very day we smooch and kissed.

Third time I took her out omo she no wan gree for me I come scoped her, gave her some sweet words omo she come later gree but said I should promise her I am going to marry her and I won't Bleep up omo na so I agreed o.
I made a promise then I forced my way in, it wasn't easy I had to forced my d*ck to break the hymen.

After the do she no dey allow me rest again, calling, texting me upandan.
My issues is, how do I let her know I just wanted to chop and clean mouth? After all, if I am poor her mom and sisters wouldn't allow me near her.
The only part wey you no try na that promise you make... I agree with you say na because you get money them allow you to dey close to the girl .. anyway na your cross, carry am... Maybe that's how how you been destined to leave this world ...
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Matrixlord2021: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Any one who disvirgins a girl is a thief.The rightful husband is suppose to disvirgin the girl and not any guy.
This is just the truth.
Sex is a Good gift from God but satan is stealing and peverting it all around.
It has become an ostracized thin now.
May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
But even if I don't, someone will still disvirgined her. May not even be her husband
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Richvibes1997: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2022
Rosement:
How old is the girl? Is she a minor? I don't understand how she was carried away by just mere words.

Oh, you want us to advice you. If anybody tells you that law of karma exist don't listen to the person, don't you know you can reap apple after sowing bitter kola? Don't worry about the future you can easily get away with your reckless ways, ride on.
what karma happend to eve after giving the simp Adam the forbidden fruit
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by prohet: 6:09am On Mar 23, 2022
It depends on who the girl is anyway but at that point of breaking promises you can't escape anything that girl decides or say to you. If that girl goes diabolic you will be definitely in for it.
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Bellotelli: 6:48am On Mar 23, 2022
Rosement:
How old is the girl? Is she a minor? I don't understand how she was carried away by just mere words.

Oh, you want us to advice you. If anybody tells you that law of karma exist don't listen to the person, don't you know you can reap apple after sowing bitter kola? Don't worry about the future you can easily get away with your reckless ways, ride on.
If shes not a teenager how would she be a virgin
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by itsMrIke(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2022
Deadmeat:
But even if I don't, someone will still disvirgined her. May not even be her husband

Yes someone would still take her virginity.

But you lied to take it. You knowingly made a false promise. You deceived her. You took her innocence.

Now think about it... Will you be okay if someone treats your future daughter the exact way you treated this girl??

Your answer should tell you all you need to know.
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by frozen70(f): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2022
Deadmeat:
After attending to us I asked for her number, her mom was sitting there and I wasn't ashamed. She replied "I don't have a phone", how can a fine girl like you don't a have a phone I asked. Then she smiled, I assured her I was going to get her a phone. 2 days later, I got her an Android phone omo she was very happy and her mom too. Her mom already liking me because I appeared a quiet gentle guy for my mind I just want to hit and run.

My issues is, how do I let her know I just wanted to chop and clean mouth? After all, if I am poor her mom and sisters wouldn't allow me near her.

You have already achieved your aim

Tell her that you are no longer interested in the relationship

I don't blame her I blame the parents that made her sold he virginity for an android phone

Though you try gifting her a phone

Stop promising women, you may end up shooting yourself in the leg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Deadmeat: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2022
frozen70:

You have already achieved your aim

Tell her that you are no longer interested in the relationship

I don't blame her I blame the parents that made her sold he virginity for an android phone

Though you try gifting her a phone

Stop promising women, you may end up shooting yourself in the leg
don't get me wrong, I didn't only bought her an Android phone, I also showered her with so much love and care and she fell completely, I like her but my other issues apart from the promise is that I enticed her with material things just to get her cos my initial plan was to just fvck, her mom and sisters already think I will marry her they're even happy thoughts she's will be getting married to a gentle, rich guy. I just felt is not right getting along with someone you enticed with material things because they will be expecting too much from me? And if I am a poor guy would they have allowed me even get close to her because I've seen many guys lurking around my girl and her sisters but her mom is very strict about them coming close maybe because they're poor and don't have a ride or would she have loved me? This is what been going on my head.
I know the huge mistake I made is promising her
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Rosement(f): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2022
Bellotelli:

If shes not a teenager how would she be a virgin
Stop deceiving yourself, it is just a decision, so it is not difficult or impossible for a lady to be a virgin. Ladies don't have to go to uni for four years to achieve being a virgin. She is not struggling for it, she already has it, so she can decide to kept it. it is just a simple decision, it is easier than going to a restaurant to buy pizza.
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Austeeenxx: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2022
A comrade after my own heart.
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by jattopeter(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2022
Let us be sincere with one another here.
1. If you dont have money would she have looked your side and her family?
2.With out the android phone , would she have said yes to you?
am not supporting you , pls people are precious we should grow pass taking advantage of one another pls

Deadmeat:

Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Ananymaz: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2022
TheRareGem1 [b:
[/b][right][/right]post=111229070]If this is true.... Nemesis will soon come coming.

That's a fact.
why[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by Bouncing2(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
My guy y naah.

Inasmuch as i follow 4 hit & run guyz,,i no go fit advise u to go 4 virgin gals.
Let alone promise and fail,, that pain wey she receive from you tearing up thingz go follow u up,, back to back,,if you no go set things right(marry and mek her comfortable).

U don buy market o,,no de reason virgin gals,,,,,maka ndu gi
Re: I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me by frozen70(f): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Deadmeat:
don't get me wrong, I didn't only bought her an Android phone, I also showered her with so much love and care and she fell completely, I like her but my other issues apart from the promise is that I enticed her with material things just to get her cos my initial plan was to just fvck, her mom and sisters already think I will marry her they're even happy thoughts she's will be getting married to a gentle, rich guy. I just felt is not right getting along with someone you enticed with material things because they will be expecting too much from me? And if I am a poor guy would they have allowed me even get close to her because I've seen many guys lurking around my girl and her sisters but her mom is very strict about them coming close maybe because they're poor and don't have a ride or would she have loved me? This is what been going on my head.
I know the huge mistake I made is promising her

Am glad that you are the one advising yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering / Viral Video Of Taxi Driver Caught Having $£× With Lady In His Car / Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.