Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 (2902 Views)

Why Is Inter-marriage With Hausa Ladies So Hard? / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Marriage With A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2011
My first topic is closed, why? Unfortunately we didn't get a card for staying in Poland for my husband, because they want to check us again. We have another interview in August. Maybe the distance between our ages is too long. They don't trust couples like we are? But I hope everything will be ok.

I have one problem with him,he doesn't want to eat polish food.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by tpia5: 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2011
Can you drug pushers let us rest plz.

Na by force to hear your story?

I suppose you're actually male, oniranu.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Osama10(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2011
tpia@:

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by xxcarolxx(f): 12:28am On Jul 02, 2011
Of course they will be checking you's out, What's the age gap again 20 yrs between the two of you, Cook 9ja food for him,
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by pleep(m): 12:32am On Jul 02, 2011
Are you over 20 yes older than him? Because that's suspicious.

Haha polish food is not bad  tongue
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by 677ano(m): 2:52am On Jul 02, 2011
IloveFred:

make him some pierogi he will love it
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Mynd44: 2:58am On Jul 02, 2011
Cook BLEACH for him and he will never eat another WOMAN'S food
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Ikoteyogrl(f): 4:05am On Jul 02, 2011
tpia@:

cheesy

Mynd_44:

Cook BLEACH for him and he will never eat another WOMAN'S food

BWAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MsPotato(f): 4:15am On Jul 02, 2011
IloveFred:

My first topic is closed, why? Unfortunately we didn't get a card for staying in Poland for my husband, because they want to check us again. We have another interview in August. Maybe the distance between our ages is too long. They don't trust couples like we are? But I hope everything will be ok.

Yeah, Nigerian people are known for that. It will take them time to actually enjoy other countries food. You must take alot of initiative and patience to get him there.

My bf hated cheese before but he loves eggs, What I did was I made like an ommelette for him and once I fried the egg wash, I insert in a combination of Cheddar and Mozarella chesse and fold the egg to the cheese is in the middle. I did not put any salt cause I know the cheese is salty. He tried it and loved it. Since than he has been eating cheese.

he doest like cake but he loved Malaysian Yam so what I did was I made a Malaysian Yam Cake and made it less sweet. He loves it now he is eating cakes.

So it takes time my dear.

I even got one of his friend (whom is a typical Nigerian food eater and hates other food) to eat Shark Fin soup, Spicy sweet and sour crabs and deep fried wontons. LOL!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2011
Thank you, Ms. Potato
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MMM2(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2011
Op
Pls can u come again
Am confused angry angry

1 Like

Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MrsChima(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2011
IloveFred:

[size=55pt]DUH.[/size]

It is unfortunate though. I even told you THAT BEFORE he went to Poland.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MsPotato(f): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2011
IloveFred:

Thank you, Ms. Potato

You are most welcome my dear. Goodluck and all the best

1 Like

Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by african1(f): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2011
This is reminds me of my cousin's husband. When they first got together he wouldn't eat Somali food, one day she told him that in our culture if you don't eat your wives food then you get kick out of the house for a3 month period, and you don't get to have any contact whats so ever with your wife for that period of time, Because it was rude and some crap. This brother actually believed her and ate the food ever since, and he grew up to like it. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MsPotato(f): 6:41am On Jul 03, 2011
^^^ LMAO!!! Smart girl! grin grin grin
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by african1(f): 6:44am On Jul 03, 2011
^ Its smart but a bit mean don't u think? undecided
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MsPotato(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^ A woman has gotta do what a woman has gotta do tongue
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Gloria4luv(f): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2011
What is happening here?
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2011
Gloria4luv:

What is happening here?

it is about mixed marriages
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^
No, we are talking about men adapting to foreign food
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MrsChima(f): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2011
During your second interview and they deny you again. What are you going to do? Are you willing to move to Nigeria to be with your spouse?
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by african1(f): 2:22am On Jul 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

^^^ A woman has gotta do what a woman has gotta do tongue

I guess so, I am sure it will be one of hella story to tell their grandkids!!!!!!
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MsPotato(f): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2011
african1:

I guess so, I am sure it will be one of hella story to tell their grandkids!!!!!!

It will all be a laugh in the end of the day. grin
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Katy86(f): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2011
fred, if he do not like to eat your polish food cook only for yourself and let him cook his own food wink

1 Like

Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by pleep(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
Uh-oh. . . Katy86 is back. sad
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Katy86(f): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
this makes you sad hm?

I give you an advise if I stress and annoy you just do not read what I write. wink
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by pleep(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
Sure, let's just hope that you don't derail and ruin any topics that I post on wink
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by Katy86(f): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2011
grin grin grin

I will try my best and leave you alone kiss
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by pleep(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
Yea . . Right.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by NDelta(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hey madam how are you? long time, so how is the marriage? Well refusal to eat Polish food shouldnt be an issue and besides he hasnt been in Poland for a long time, it takes a while to adapt to new food. But why wont the Polish Goverment give him a visa? i guess its not yet an open country/society. If this was in western Europe he would have got at least a two years permit
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by MrsChima(f): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
N.Delta:

Hey madam how are you? long time, so how is the marriage? Well refusal to eat Polish food shouldnt be an issue and besides he hasnt been in Poland for a long time, it takes a while to adapt to new food. But why wont the Polish Goverment give him a visa? i guess its not yet an open country/society. If this was in western Europe he would have got at least a two years permit

You are wrong. America is very skeptical about issuing out permits all nilly willies. They are now making it difficult for people to get tourist visas to America let along immigrant visas or nonimmigrant visas.

They are discriminating certain people heavily than others but that another issue. They are questioning her situation because they are looking odd to the Home Office and questioned her husband's motive understandably. It is right? No.
Re: Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2 by NDelta(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hmmm ms Chima kiss kiss i guess ur right. I just hope that Nigerian man married her for the sake of LOVE and not for papers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. / My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman / Why Are Most Girls With Big Ass Promiscuous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.