Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? (4536 Views)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / What Valentine Gift Do You Plan To Buy For Your Bf/gf/spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by MsPotato(f): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2011
190:

^If no guava then he goes for ELEPHANT GRASS undecided

^^^ And u will go for Donkey nostril hairĀ  undecided
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 190: 1:30am On Jul 04, 2011
^HUH? I have mzdarkskin pant to worry bout angry angry
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by upendo98(f): 5:55am On Jul 04, 2011
@potato lol
Interesting you mentioned smthing I also do.
if I get pissed off by anybody,I work my Bottom off.I mean I can even sweep the entire estate for free! grin
you painted the whole house?
Well I onced cleaned the whole house the whole night!! reorganised everything while listening to music and in the morning every muscle of my body was aching.
I dont know why that gives me so much satisfaction.
But my anger was gone. I guess it all went into cleaning.
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by MsPotato(f): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2011
190:

^HUH? I have mzdarkskin pant to worry bout angry angry

I thought you left her for natasha? shocked shocked shocked

upendo 98:

@potato lol
Interesting you mentioned smthing I also do.
if I get pissed off by anybody,I work my Bottom off.I mean I can even sweep the entire estate for free! grin
you painted the whole house?
Well I onced cleaned the whole house the whole night!! reorganised everything while listening to music and in the morning every muscle of my body was aching.
I dont know why that gives me so much satisfaction.
But my anger was gone. I guess it all went into cleaning.

Awww. . . I feel like u and I are somehow related grin cheesy
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by sashaa(f): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2011
When am angry with my boyfriend, i vent. I just let him know there and then how he has upset me. A remorseful sorry from him will make me feel better.
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 9dynasty(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

lOL! U serious? cheesy What if theres no Guava for market than what? tongue
if there's no guava i'll manage pawpaw smiley
190:

^If no guava then he goes for ELEPHANT GRASS undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what? angry angry
Ms. Potato:

^^^ And u will go for Donkey nostril hairĀ  undecided
hahaha now that's funny. . . grin grin
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 190: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I thought you left her for natasha? shocked shocked shocked

Natasha called me a womanizer cos i fell in love with annita19
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by MsPotato(f): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2011
^^^ Indeed you are!
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 190: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2011
^Im not but my heart is maybe indeed a womanizer embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by MsPotato(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^ Yup! Confirm a womanizer! wink
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 9dynasty(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
what's all this womanizer womanizer why there no word like manizer cos i have a couple of people i want to call that

(1) (2) (Reply)

LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (photos) / Woman Sends Innocent Bathroom Selfie To Her Family But There's Something !!! / Sleeping With A Prostitute Is Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.