Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? (4532 Views)

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / What Valentine Gift Do You Plan To Buy For Your Bf/gf/spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by MsPotato(f): 1:48am On Jul 02, 2011
For me I would say this

Hmm! angry

How about you? grin
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by Ikoteyogrl(f): 1:59am On Jul 02, 2011
Talk with them and try to rectify the situation. I would address the situation immediately and let him know what he did to get the reaction i showed him. If its a repeat offense then i would ignore him until he apologizes. Its worked for me every time, but i know that is probably not how everyone does things.
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by MsPotato(f): 2:14am On Jul 02, 2011
There is no situation here, I just asking a general question like if your bf makes u angry that day, what is your first reaction
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by Mynd44: 2:26am On Jul 02, 2011
The logical thing to do is to hear her out, not just her but anyone who gets you angry but there are a lot of illogical people around these days
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 677ano(m): 2:44am On Jul 02, 2011
I will go for a walk to calm myself then come back home and have a nice quiet talk about the problems
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 677ano(m): 2:46am On Jul 02, 2011
Ikoteyogrl:

Talk with them and try to rectify the situation. I would address the situation immediately and let him know what he did to get the reaction i showed him. If its a repeat offense then i would ignore him until he apologizes. Its worked for me every time, but i know that is probably not how everyone does things.

Ignoring someone when there is an issue does not solve the problem you only prolong the problem
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by Ikoteyogrl(f): 3:02am On Jul 02, 2011
677ano:

Ignoring someone when there is an issue does not solve the problem you only prolong the problem
Like i said i know it does not work for everyone, but if i'm not talking to you, you'll know that you hurt me and a reasonable person will want to know what they did and how to fix it.
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by henchmark: 3:04am On Jul 02, 2011
what will i do? normally i pretend not to be angry, and then at a much more time when am mentally balanced i would talk with her on the subject matter as such we resolve differences like we are telling a story, i guess this happens because i like and really do love her, so dont be in a relationship with someone you dont like.
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by MsPotato(f): 3:19am On Jul 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

The logical thing to do is to hear her out, not just her but anyone who gets you angry but there are a lot of illogical people around these days

Do u have patience during that moment of time when you are just sooo angry?

677ano:

I will go for a walk to calm myself then come back home and have a nice quiet talk about the problems

henchmark:

what will i do? normally i pretend not to be angry, and then at a much more time when am mentally balanced i would talk with her on the subject matter as such we resolve differences like we are telling a story, i guess this happens because i like and really do love her, so dont be in a relationship with someone you dont like.

Awwww. . . You guys reminded me of my bf kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by Mynd44: 5:16am On Jul 02, 2011
^^^
I always try to give everyone a fair hearing before even getting angry
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by Ikoteyogrl(f): 6:05am On Jul 02, 2011
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by african1(f): 6:19am On Jul 02, 2011
For me I take sometime to think! then he probably calls me at night we talk about it apoligize and move on. It also depends on how angry I get. And if I know I am wrong, I call and apoligize, then we move on. Lol
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by MMM2(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2011
ms.potato
when u re angry with ur BF u fu-ck anoda boy. wink
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2011
when i am angry wif my gf i just go out and mess a call gal, serves her right grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by upendo98(f): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2011
my rule is .never react when am angry. I sing/dance/listen to music/watch a movie or do anything to calm me down.When am cool then I call.
perfect remedy 4 me

1 Like

Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by iice(f): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2011
Ikoteyogrl:

Kinda like you.
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by ShyOne(f): 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2011
when angry with a loved one - i do the opposite that i do on NL

I actually "stop talking" and get quiet

i need to figure out how to handle the situation - when i do talk, i start asking a bunch of questions regarding the issues to make sure i am not jumping to wrong conclusion too quickly as THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO is jeopardize my relationship with them

my asking questions gets me to the root of what is going on, it is important to me to make sure i know whether or not i actually have a "reason" to be angry or not.

my first inclination is to get quiet and assess the situation as much as possible before i respond and kill someone

1 Like

Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by chibaby5(f): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
Be quiet or i myt start crying embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2011
190fan:

when i am angry wif my gf i just go out and mess a call gal, serves her right grin grin cheesy cheesy

When you catch a STD we would see who it serves right
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 190: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2011
Once im angry with my WIFE - I pull her pant angry angry
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 2ooi: 2:39am On Jul 03, 2011
I il activate ma mute mood 4 d moment
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by MsPotato(f): 6:15am On Jul 03, 2011
Wow! U guys sure ou would do as what you claim?

I heard some guy would beat their woman eup? have u ever thought of doing that before? Just asking though.

Ladies, how about u? Have u ever felt like beating your man up?

Mynd_44:

^^^
I always try to give everyone a fair hearing before even getting angry

How do u even control your temper that time?

african1:

For me I take sometime to think! then he probably calls me at night we talk about it apoligize and move on. It also depends on how angry I get. And if I know I am wrong, I call and apoligize, then we move on. Lol

But what if you are at your most extreme anger than what u do?

M M M:

ms.potato
when u re angry with your BF u fu-ck anoda boy. wink
190fan:

Ewww! Thats soooo disgusting. . . . .

M M M, do u even do that? undecided

upendo 98:

my rule is .never react when am angry. I sing/dance/listen to music/watch a movie or do anything to calm me down.When am cool then I call.
perfect remedy 4 me

U are a little bit like me only that I dont sing/dance/listen to music/watch a movie, I would clean the entire house, There was one time I repainted the whole house. haha! grin grin grin

Shy-One:

when angry with a loved one - i do the opposite that i do on NL

I actually "stop talking" and get quiet

i need to figure out how to handle the situation - when i do talk, i start asking a bunch of questions regarding the issues to make sure i am not jumping to wrong conclusion too quickly as THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO is jeopardize my relationship with them

my asking questions gets me to the root of what is going on, it is important to me to make sure i know whether or not i actually have a "reason" to be angry or not.

my first inclination is to get quiet and assess the situation as much as possible before i respond and kill someone

It ill be very hard to be doing what you are doing. embarassed

embarassed

chi-baby:

Be quiet or i myt start crying embarassed embarassed
Awwww. . . Im sometimes like u too cry

190:

Once im angry with my WIFE - I pull her pant angry angry

Pull her pants and what? shocked shocked shocked

2ooi:

I il activate ma mute mood 4 d moment

And than what? shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by Mynd44: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2011
I once caught my ex( at that time she was not an ex) with another guy and I pretended I was a friend of her roomate who came asking after her and I left the room so they can continue their act. She came running after me and I was like really I came to see your friend and not you so why should I be angry?
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by african1(f): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2011
I don't know I really haven't been that angry before, I guess we will wait and see what happens.
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 190: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2011
Pull her pants and what?

Ask mzdarkskin embarassed embarassed
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by Mynd44: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^^
No wonder she left you
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 190: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2011
cry cry
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 9dynasty(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2011
when i'm angry i just eat guava grin grin grin
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 190: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2011
^You would have ate bitter leaf so it would complete undecided
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 9dynasty(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
naa- bitter leaf's when it's rainy
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by MsPotato(f): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

I once caught my ex( at that time she was not an ex) with another guy and I pretended I was a friend of her roomate who came asking after her and I left the room so they can continue their act. She came running after me and I was like really I came to see your friend and not you so why should I be angry?

U werent angry over that? shocked shocked shocked Than after the incicdent what did u do? Were u still with her?

190:

Ask mzdarkskin embarassed embarassed

Stop beating around the bush oo sad

9dynasty:

when i'm angry i just eat guava grin grin grin

lOL! U serious? cheesy What if theres no Guava for market than what? tongue
Re: If You Get Angry With Your Bf/gf/spouse, What Would U Do? by 190: 1:27am On Jul 04, 2011
^If no guava then he goes for ELEPHANT GRASS undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? / Why Do Girls Have More Likes On Their Dp Than Guys On NL? / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.