Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? (3671 Views)

When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Cajevem: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mature minds only. The religion and education section is there for you if you don't like the thread so please carry your frustrations else where.

Back to topic, I never had the opportunity but I hear say high school love na the best and most romantic.. nothing compares to it ..

According to legend, secondary school girls get very sweet toto. How true.. you Bleep when you dey secondary school? How e take happen? Where did it happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by illicit(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
I bleep for ss1 or ss2

D girl dey JSS 3, funny thing is she don dey fvck wella her pussy don slack and deep but she was my first

She guided me in and pushing her waist into mine on a couch

One of my friend is her neighbor and fvcks her anywhere anytime, na him give me her code

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Jeon(f): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
I'M FINISHING TERTIARY INSTITUTION BY GOD GRACE AND NEVER STIL FUVK...

WHY THE HYPE? SHEY THEM DY DISTRIBUTION AWARD?

14 Likes

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by OKON125(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
I no bleep even till now embarassed

3 Likes

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Jeon(f): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
OKON125:
I no bleep even till now embarassed
BUT YOU SAID THEY GAVE YOU HIV angry

6 Likes

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Uzomacharles: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:
I'M FINISHING TERTIARY INSTITUTION BY GOD GRACE AND NEVER STIL FUVK...

WHY THE HYPE? SHEY THEM DY DISTRIBUTION AWARD?

Fati2001 born in 2001 lol...

I think say you don born sef lol

1 Like

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Uzomacharles: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nah.
Was shy back then
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Jeon(f): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Fati2001 born in 2001 lol...
I think say you don born sef lol
I HAVE 11 CHILDREN

1 Like

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Uzomacharles: 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

I HAVE 11 CHILDREN

if i squeeze ur mouth
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by OKON125(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

BUT YOU SAID THEY GAVE YOU HIV angry
grin angry angry was asking for a friend now
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by OKON125(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
OKON125:
clean your pls ....I be h I v negative please grin grin grin angry angry angry grin grin no talk shit grin grin
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by FalseProphet1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
I had sex for the first time in SS1 when I was just 15 the girl in question was in Jss2 and was 12 at that time. What shocked me was that she wasn't even a virgin.

We had sex several times. Today she's married with 5 kids, I went to her house yesterday being Sunday to bless her family, and I smiled and reminded her of our sexcapade and we both joked about it.

But then she started using her bum bum to rub my díck not minding that I'm a man of God, and that her husband is within the house premises.

I had to adjourn and take my leave after collecting my honorarium, I later warned her to forget about me after she called me earlier today to book another prayer appointment.

I can't go cos I see her misbehaving.

This I have seen.

16 Likes

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Jeon(f): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uzomacharles:

if i squeeze ur mouth

OKON125:

2 Likes

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Uzomacharles: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

I never still see u for fb oo

1 Like

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by OKON125(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by iamyemiakins(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
I no even see underwear sef, but to knack really hungry me back then sha grin

I still never knack till now sef.

4 Likes

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by iamyemiakins(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
I sure say NwaAmaikpe go knack teachers join sef grin
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Eww... You're trying to toast a girl...

1 Like

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Nah.

Was shy back then
Who was the unfortunate girl who took your virginity? undecided

1 Like

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Uzomacharles: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Who was the unfortunate girl who took your virginity? undecided

Bad man still dey him dey
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by okoroemeka(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cajevem:
Mature minds only. The religion and education section is there for you if you don't like the thread so please carry your frustrations else where.

Back to topic, I never had the opportunity but I hear say high school love na the best and most romantic.. nothing compares to it ..

According to legend, secondary school girls get very sweet toto. How true.. you Bleep when you dey secondary school? How e take happen? Where did it happen?
I was fvcking or will I say that our househelps ,cousins and aunties are fvcking me while I am still in jss2,they taught me to suck pvssy in primary school,they taught me how to masturbate,suck breasts,kiss,romance,infact every bad bad things those matured ladies taught me before I even reach jss3.

1 Like

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Uzomacharles: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
Datboredberry:
Eww... You're trying to toast a girl...

lol in that case..

give me your fb name..
make I check something
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Jeon(f): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uzomacharles:

wink

1 Like

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by maiquel: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
No
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Callmekay(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Noo na only BJ me i receive oh
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
illicit:
I bleep for ss1 or ss2

D girl dey JSS 3, funny thing is she don dey fvck Wella but she was my first

She guided me in and pushing her waist into mine on a couch
You are too spoilt

1 Like

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Nah.
Was shy back then
but now brothel is your second home
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Karemarealty288(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
People dey talk Primary School these ones dey discuss Secondary matters.

1 Like

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by posty56: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I had sex for the first time in SS1 when I was just 15 the girl in question was in Jss2 and was 12 at that time. What shocked me was that she wasn't even a virgin.

We had sex several times. Today she's married with 5 kids, I went to her house yesterday being Sunday to bless her family, and I smiled and reminded her of our sexcapade and we both joked about it.

But then she started using her bum bum to rub my díck not minding that I'm a man of God, and that her husband is within the house premises.

I had to adjourn and take my leave after collecting my honorarium, I later warned her to forget about me after she called me earlier today to book another prayer appointment.

I can't go cos I see her misbehaving.

This I have seen.
lies!!!

1 Like

Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:38am On Mar 22, 2022
I started from primary 5 tongue smiley cheesy
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by Futurethankgod(m): 2:39am On Mar 22, 2022
What's BLEEP?
Re: No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? by 9jaBloke: 3:24am On Mar 22, 2022
No.
Attended a strict co-educational boarding school. The segregation/monitoring was top notch. A few boys claimed to have visited a local cathouse but I wasn't interested. Transactional sex will always be a no no.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Advice A Feminist Gave To A Woman On Quora / Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach / 10 Hilarious Facts About Nollywood Films

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.