Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures (9134 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by OneTwoOne(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2022
You're begging WITH PRIDE.

Why are some of you like this?

You dared him angry
magni101:

To carry out my own social experiment, as a male, if I dared you to share that much cash with me, would you honestly do that?

I need an honest response.

If your answer is yes, then I dare you to do so.

If it's no, then my response will come afterwards.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by martinz23(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Please send pm. Notify me when you do.
I've done that sir
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by DevilsEqual(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Can I send you PM too...if you go through my past posts you'd see how I run around seeking for jobs.
I've read about the amazon kdp but the right knowledge from the right person is what lacking now sir
Can I sir
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by AIT1(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

I've abandoned them chats sha. Because my client who runs me keywords research for my Amazon stuffs sent a beautiful job done. So my boredom was cleared and I went back to work.

Boss, please can we talk about the Amazon Keyword research? I will really appreciate. Thanks.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by magni101(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
OneTwoOne:

You dared him angry

Funny... I'll let your ignorance slide.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by magni101(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
odinson1:

Men like him only help women who don't even know him, he has what is called the "Savior complex" only that he only helps women because he is a Very nice Guy.

@ocholu, what do you think those girls opened a datin app for? It is because of guys like you who would be gullible enough to believe their Sob stories, and simp enough to send them money.

"Savior Complex" is the word!!!

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Yeahs off course. I share from the fate of people who have helped me previously. Without knowing me, seeing me, or wanting anything to do with me. I always look back, and I am grateful.
Say no more, boss. grin that's a good mentality there. Urgent 2k will suffice.
Damn, I need this help , please. Not even hiding it.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
OneTwoOne:

You dared him angry
Lol
You're smart, though. But you shouldn't have exposed him like that cheesy
Oh well...
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by DevilsEqual(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

I've sent you PM too sir
Solely on that Amazon kdp stuff
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
DevilsEqual:

I've sent you PM too sir
Solely on that Amazon kdp stuff

O'kay Boss. E be like say I'll just create a WhatsApp group for this stuffs. So that anyone who's interested can just join instead sending this PM.

This method of messaging innovated by Oga Seun always messes with my head.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
AIT1:

Boss, please can we talk about the Amazon Keyword research? I will really appreciate. Thanks.

Please I'll modify the post with a WhatsApp link y'all can join.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by DevilsEqual(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

O'kay Boss. E be like say I'll just create a WhatsApp group for this stuffs. So that anyone who's interested can just join instead sending this PM.

This method of messaging innovated by Oga Seun always messes with my head.

OK thanks Sir...
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Kennyking1234: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:
So, I was extremely bored with everything earlier today, and decided to flirt unprovoked on Tinder. With the kinda pictures my profile holds, I easily match with ladies. Pretty ladies.

It's not about the looks though! But the affluence. Haha. So I matched as many as I wanted and moved the conversation to WhatsApp.

Omo! All the ladies there wants money. Regardless of what they imputed in their profile of this and that, forget am, na money them dey find. One even told me 1 million bucks is enough to have her.

It was a repeated pattern for all they ladies. Look, without benefits of doubts, I was expecting a small margin from the total population to at least want an; independent guy, handsome bobo that is well built, graduate, working, etcetera. But reversed was the outcome.

I've abandoned them chats sha. Because my client who runs me keywords research for my Amazon stuffs sent a beautiful job done. So my boredom was cleared and I went back to hustling for urgent 2k.

Honestly, don't know what I'd have done if I was in these ladies shoes. Maybe I'd request for money too. Or an independent partner (my best bet).

Also, I am seriously considering funding some of them. One told me she's in school and the ASUU strike is telling heavily on her. She can't go back home because, at the moment, it's better to stay back in school.
I am also buying a lot from the lady that sells clothing.
which bank card are. You using on tinder
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by DevilsEqual(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:
So, I was extremely bored with everything earlier today, and decided to flirt unprovoked on Tinder. With the kinda pictures my profile holds, I easily match with ladies. Pretty ladies.

It's not about the looks though! But the affluence. Haha. So I matched as many as I wanted and moved the conversation to WhatsApp.

Omo! All the ladies there wants money. Regardless of what they imputed in their profile of this and that, forget am, na money them dey find. One even told me 1 million bucks is enough to have her.

It was a repeated pattern for all they ladies. Look, without benefits of doubts, I was expecting a small margin from the total population to at least want an; independent guy, handsome bobo that is well built, graduate, working, etcetera. But reversed was the outcome.

I've abandoned them chats sha. Because my client who runs me keywords research for my Amazon stuffs sent a beautiful job done. So my boredom was cleared and I went back to hustling for urgent 2k.

Honestly, don't know what I'd have done if I was in these ladies shoes. Maybe I'd request for money too. Or an independent partner (my best bet).

Also, I am seriously considering funding some of them. One told me she's in school and the ASUU strike is telling heavily on her. She can't go back home because, at the moment, it's better to stay back in school.

Bro please,don't forget to modify this post to include the WhatsApp group link

I no dey rush you o, na beg I dey beg
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
DevilsEqual:

You fit rush me before?

I've updated the thread. Y'all should go and join.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2022
DevilsEqual:

Bros help me quote all the individuals that indicated interest please. Thanks.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by DevilsEqual(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Modified

Y'all asking for a KDP group. See below. Just copy the link and join it from we there's space. i.e before chat.w and com/K. Can't post it as it is before I attract 10 years ban.

https:// chat.whatsapp. com/Kf2CyRS4ZdICYqIltbPbO0

AIT1
Generalwoodz
Naturalkinzzy
Martinz23

Y'all should see the link to the WhatsApp group for the amazon kdp tutorial
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by magni101(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
PaulOtl:

Lol
You're smart, though. But you shouldn't have exposed him like that cheesy
Oh well...
Hurray! Y'all figured me out.

He exposed my prideful begging. undecided
Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you.

I hope this scratches that itch you both have. tongue
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
DevilsEqual:

AIT1
Generalwoodz
Naturalkinzzy
Martinz23

Y'all should see the link to the WhatsApp group for the amazon kdp tutorial

I didn't get that sir.
07053973230 can you please add me up??
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by torqque7(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Death to all SIMPS angry
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
magni101:

Hurray! Y'all figured me out.

He exposed my prideful begging. undecided
Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you.

I hope this scratches that itch you both have. tongue
Okay. Sorry. Didn't mean any disrespect.

Maybe I even miscalculated the whole ish!
I wasn't mocking or something. I also begged and the OP saw my comment, so, I wasn't trying to mock you or anything. I just thought what that guy said kinda made sense, since some people do that thing. But, you may not have done it, and I might have misunderstood your intention. Nothing spoil.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by hustler66(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=Ocholu post=111241836]

Come back jorrr.. [/quote

Bro can you drop your whatsapp no I want to chat you up privately
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by Ocholu: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
[quote author=hustler66 post=111360885][/quote]

I can't drop my WhatsApp number Sir.
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by hustler66(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2022
[quote author=Ocholu post=111361871]

I can't drop my WhatsApp number Sir. [/quote
Should I drop mine sir,
Re: My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures by sharpwriter(m): 5:24am On Mar 26, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL. 1 million maybe too much for only her. At least! I am thinking splitting it into 4. They're 5. So, I'll just remove the lady I bought stuffs from.
Baba, send me that 250k, I wan use am for business, girls can wait and get another day, make we men dey help ourselves abeg wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women = Problems (see The Equation) Lol / . / I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.