Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,387 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. (54857 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Toks2008(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

Psychologically, it's affecting me.
Please what is the best way to handle this?
My Nairaland family.

Because it is fornication i dont know the type of advice to give but if it is a marital setting bro 3 times a week is not too much.

You are the lazy one. Assuming you are married to her i would have asked you to make her cvm in other ways.

Everything is not about penetrative sex.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by wonderr(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm maybe you are not strong enough to satisfy her because I don’t know how 2 to 3 times a week is too much. I’m against premarital sex sha but when I start having sex I won’t let any day waste.So if you can’t handle her,please let her go and don’t you call her names
when I start having sex I won’t let any day waste.
After borehole Don they between their legs bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by franksam2009: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
I never knew 3 times a week was much oo,, or do you mean 3 times a day?
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Bishop(m): 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

I am 35 years she should be going to 25 this year. A career lady that has this hustle spirit in her but my problem is that she's obsessed with sex.

Imagine a man at my age having 2 to three times a week, which I know if I don't put in work she's definitely going to get it else where.

My Nairaland family.

You call 2 or 3 times a week obsession.

Please don't do get married so that you don't break the woman's heart, if not na small small boys go dey help you chop am
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Trogge: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
Am confused........ Life no balance, I swear down...
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by blessedjohn: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Can you just imagine?
dacblogger:
Leave the girl for Young blood please.. undecided
It's obvious she cant marry you cos you can't keep up, even if she does,she will be forced to cheat. tongue

By the way, why are you even complaining sef, something that some guys are praying for you have on a platter of gold..
Leave the small girl joor before she bend your waist for you. cheesy
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by LordIsaac(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
She's not for you, you will realize later. Some girls will be satisfied with whatever you have to offer. Get your type and dump this one. Ignore this counsel at your own risk!
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by haj57(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Calm down bros. After marriage, the flare will decrease. You could turn your backs on each other for weeks.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Emperor88(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
2 to 3 times a week pere? Me that I dated a 20 year old back then..we use to have sex like 2 to 3 times a day for a whole month non stop.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Backlaw406(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
dacblogger:
It's obvious she cant marry you cos you can't keep up, even if she does,she will be forced to cheat. tongue

By the way, why are you even complaining sef, something that some guys are praying for you have on a platter of gold..
So, if eventually they got married and the situation caused the man to travel away from his wife, the wife should be sharing it around since she has been obsessed with sex and can't do without it, so if your wife giving it to every man she come across due to your far away for couple of months and you discovered, I hope you won't react and scold her then. If you will react, that means what you wrote here is fake, not real you.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Misterone: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
what this means is that you are a weak man. I have been married over 10 years now. 2 or 3 times a week is nothing.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Longerhanger(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's always lik dat for some ladies. But I bet u, once she start having baby, u will start begging her for sex. From experience

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Charx122: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

At 35 your still very young with full strength full of life...Forget about her being a Nypho
If she loves you it will only be for you. Better still do the needful
Get her married have kids.. You can also beat her at her own game change your diet, work out
If your on the big side I can tell you are. Take her on a sex adventure but be careful don't turn into a sex machine

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by simpleseyi: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
donbachi:
"when i start having sex i wont let anyday waste"...iyaebe!iyaebe!!iyaebe!!!.

All liars shall go to Hell Fire with Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by joetem(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.

dont loose a good girl when u marry, the urge will reduce
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
OriOko88:

Lol.. You go still get tired. E don happn to me before when a girl Came visiting and stayed for almost three months.. Na Everyday fvkk..until I begin run from her. Na u go run guy. Try lodge babe for two weeks with constant sex and come tell me ur experience.
No my guy! It is natural in me. I don't get tired of nacking.. We are very very strong in nacking!
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by godofuck231: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
if she no give you na die ,why embarrass yourself and the lady other that face the challenge, it shows its time to get married and have kids , with children in her head the urge will reduce , use your head man
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by eedhrisademola(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
dacblogger:

ALL I WANT IS YOUR WAIST. (NA IYANYA WEY TALK AM Oo.)
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
show us picture
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bring her my way. I'll definitely make her pvssy mad
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by eedhrisademola(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:
hope I won't regret it after she is a good girl
Shey na question or na statement....
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Phyde: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Videour:

My Nairaland family.
Lilian
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by eedhrisademola(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Michelle55:
What do you want us to do about your dilemma op?
Do you want us to borrow you strength to nack ya woman?
Or do you want to employ the assistance of the young blood association to help you in servicing her?
Just tell us how you want us your online inlaws to help you wink
At 35, you ought to dey fire down but dis wan you don dey complain after 2/3 times a week, e get as e be oh.
E be like we go advise the geh to look for German machine as e be say ya engine wan knock, na sign e dey give you laidis.
Lord Of Locomotive.
Apostle go hear of this!
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by freedomfloyd(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Op thats my dream girl you have there bruh, if i have her type we gon go on so many sex adventure in which we can harness and explore a lot of shit together � cuz if i have a woman that deny me sex 2 to 3 times in a week and i try to explain to her that i love to have sex at Least twice a week and she still come at me with some bullshit excuses sorry boo boo i won't lie am gon cheat big time before them say i rape person pikin like greenwood P.S
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
If my wife posses those characters lasan, I will stop dating after kemi,yemi,sade, like,ngozi,tope,Aisha,Lizzy,Linda,arike,Mary,idayat,wasilat,seun,lovelyn
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by rickleye: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Interesting! Usually the complaint is that the girl doesn't " put out "
Having sex 2/3 times a week is healthy in my book.
One of the reasons at your age could be the level of stress you are facing at work which is affecting your libido/testosterones levels.
Is she working or in school ?
When you are faced with life challenges ( school fees, work deadline , family Issues etc ) being physically ready for sex at times could be mental and not physical.
Do you get aroused when a busty /attractive lady brushes by you ? Does your blood boil hot ? Or do you need assistance to get hard ?
Answer these questions and maybe its as simple as needing testosterones booster
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Osashalom: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm maybe you are not strong enough to satisfy her because I don’t know how 2 to 3 times a week is too much. I’m against premarital sex sha but when I start having sex I won’t let any day waste.So if you can’t handle her,please let her go and don’t you call her names
First time I read sane comment from you. Could it be you have started home training?
If yes, keep it up.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by MrMurdah: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
No go kill yourself.

Clearly you are moaning and groaning because you are putting all your eggs in one basket....trying to only satisfy her with penetrative sex.

Better be smart and strategic.

Find other ways to complement penetrative sex and make sure they are ways that turn her on and make her orgasm.

Very important.

Some chics try to hide these things that make them go crazy.

Most chics won't tell you.

I am not talking the usual suspects like boobies or fingering here.

When you find it.

Bombard her with it.

With intensity and no breathing space.

When she cums...and says she wants to rest..go again and again from all sides...make her cum again and again.

Multiple orgasms which energy she wan take dey demand for sex?

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lucky bastard
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Club25: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
[quote author=Videour post=111303818]Actually she's a good girl in all aspects. We have been dating for 3year now, she's all I want in a woman, her smile gives me joy every time with dimples.

My Nairaland family.

2 to 3 times a week or a day? Please, clarify this honourable house.
Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by IamGreen1(f): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
donbachi:
"when i start having sex i wont let anyday waste"...iyaebe!iyaebe!!iyaebe!!!.

I swear that lady won't kill me grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend. by Dearmond29000: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story / Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.