Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him (8155 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by mamaput(f): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2007
You guys should learn to read between the lines. I totally agree completely with Osereka. No normal guy would continue to makes such moves at her without some sort of direct or indirect approval from the poster.

So don't gimme that nonsense. The poster herself is no angel. I wish we could hear the man's side of the story. Some of y'all are forgetting that there are TWO sides to every story and we've only heard from one side.

Hiss
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by ne4real(f): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2007
@ oseraka
why do u sound so childish. this is a serious matter

@ poster
if d pressure continues, i think its better u speak the truth. it might cos trouble @ home, but it wont last long. I feel it is better u vindicate urself. if u really love ur sister, i think it is better u tell her d truth, no matter what, if she doesnt believe you, one day, she will see for herself.

Goodluck
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by osereka(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2007
'truth is elastic, dont strech it
otherwise it will fly back and sting you'

there are two sides to every story

for all those that insult osereka, thank you.!
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by mamaput(f): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2007
osereka lets assum you are right,.
Now the girl dose not want to "Play" again .
she has said stop.
should the man not stop at this point.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2007
You did a good thing by moving out. In this world of so much immorality, it is nice to see decent girls.
However, the issue of silence to save your sisters marriage I dont support. Forget the marriage, save her life, Her husband could be having unprotected sex outside his Matrimonial home and bring some nasty illness to her. Save her life please, If he wants to repent, fine if not but dont hide something like that to protect your sisters marriage, you will do more damage by keeping quite.
Good luck and May God gudie you in your decision.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by mamaput(f): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
In Nigeria a woman dose not pack out of her husbands house because her slept with another woman.
Its better to lie, Tell them your spirit is worrying you in that house , that you cannot sleep well because something is winching you.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by londoner: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2007
If you were married and your husband kept trying to handle your sister, would you want to know?

I would tell my sister, because I would want them to tell me.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by mamaput(f): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2007
My sister will find out soon enough but not from me.some lies must be
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by MajestyHRH(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
@mazaje and mamaput, you guys will eat humble pie when you hear the man's side of the story. Remember, there are TWO sides to every story. So let's withhold judgment until we hear the man's version.

I have heard stories of some Hot girls coming to seduce their sister's husbands. That might sound incredible to most people but it's true. It's more common than you thought embarassed
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Oluchia(f): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2007
@ Osereka and Kinkydawg

Fine, such things happen but pls let's look at this particular situation. If the girl was deliberately seducing the sister's husband, wouldn't she had been happy that her ploy was yielding fruit? Does it make any sense that she should be worried even to the extent of leaving her sister's house, if that was actually what she had wanted. Besides, she only asked for advice b/c her parents and sister obviously don't understand her decision to move out of the house, thus complicating things for her. So pls guys, inasmuch as we've not heard from the other side, one does not need more than common sense to analyse the situation on ground. Let's stop being insultive & trying to justify the man's actions and give our advice and if you don't have one just ignore the thread, period!
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by stefykarl: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2007
i guess you have been enjoying it since, now you want to quit but dont know how, all you could say is how to tell her or u want the man urself talk true.who u wan deceive here
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by bindex(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2007
@mazaje and mamaput, you guys will eat humble pie when you hear the man's side of the story. Remember, there are TWO sides to every story. So let's withhold judgment until we hear the man's version.

I have heard stories of some Hot girls coming to seduce their sister's husbands. That might sound incredible to most people but it's true. It's more common than you thought

Will you keep quite and stop supporting rubbish and lies? I will make this statement again if the man truly loves his wife he will not go after her sister, even if she walks around naked in the house he will call her to oder, if he can't do it him self simply telling her sister(his wife) about it will end the matter. If the girl is the one that is giving him the lead she won't come to a public forum and seek for advice. The man has no excuse to go after his wifes sister unless if he doesnt respect and love his wife.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by mamaput(f): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2007
stefykarl:

i guess you have been enjoying it since, now you want to quit but don't know how, all you could say is how to tell her or u want the man yourself talk true.who u wan deceive here

thats what men say that rape girls.even men that rape 3 year olds
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by osereka(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2007
@Bindex,
are you married? if not shut up
this topic pass the way you think!
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by lovemajek(f): 1:43am On Aug 23, 2007
mamaput:

thats what men say that sex-attack girls.even men that sex-attack 3 year olds

Dont say what you can not prove, 3 years for where.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by mamaput(f): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2007
And you cannot prove they do not.
Do you think that are caught red handed take the blame?
They always say the woman wanted it.
And if the child is small they say the same. either the girls dress was too short , or her legs not crossed. its always something.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by vigasimple(m): 3:31am On Aug 24, 2007
Commonsense make me believe this lady with the thread

Secondly, I think the girl shoud speak to her father first, and get him to use wisdom to summon meeting of mother and big sister.

In order for the big sister to believe, they have to set a small trap for the man so that they can catch him making passes at younger sister without being prompt like video camera.

They should have him seriously reprimanded and either agree to be faithful to his wife (if he can't to at least use condom outside)

Since her sister is in love and she think she is happily married, she may not believe her at first and believe what her husband could do.

It takes a lot of being a good man/husband and love and discpline to have a grown up girl living with you especially if her dressing leaves out some 'inner area'. but that should mean not able to control yourself, where is love in the first place ? Is big sister looking after home? is she paying attention to her husband and his needs?

If she give him a good Sex regularly, then the man would be an animal to be looking for something extra.

Notwistanding, it is not an excuse to be unfaithful especially to the wife's sister. such a man is not only very disrepectful but reckless propably outside.

It will take the special grace of God for the marriage not to break as the man is too much into lust that can't even control himself towards his wife's sister.

Is the big sister not giving him enough, a lot of question needed answers to? and they do need counselling for the man to be put straight if there were to be future in the marriage.

Once the inner circle of the family has trap him and find him out, they should tell him that no other members of the family would know and that they should do medical test and seek counselling with their pastor if they are christian.

Things can still be salvage except that the man will have to change his ways because he might end up infecting the poor woman with something from outside.

So the best way for everything to resolve itself is for the lady's father to start the ball rolling and keep it within the family. I am sure you will be glad you did, otherwise the man is a time bomb that will catch something and give it to your sister.

Once it is resolved, on no account must you go and live with them even for one day.

Time is a great healer, the test of their marriage will come and pass that way. You are helping your sister in her marriage today, it may be your turn tommorrow. And somehow God will send helper to help you as well. Your marriage test may not be a cheating husband but something else. We all have our challenges.

Good luck an may GOd grant you more wisdom and me and my family.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2007
@ grin grin thats proper business, just Pray About it, and will know if u have to agree or not cuz the man may be ur real husband self who knows.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by lovemajek(f): 12:50am On Aug 25, 2007
lol, pple dey pray to snatch husband, na wa oooo.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by ssRhino: 4:27am On Aug 25, 2007
Do everyone a favour and move out too
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by wendymanda: 5:44am On Aug 25, 2007
@ Grin Grin thats proper business, just Pray About it, and will know if u have to agree or not because the man may be your real husband self who knows.
Na wah oo. Pray to see if her sisters husband is hers. Good advice.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by amaikama(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2007
first of all, how pretty are you? second, you took a wise decision in leaving your sister's house but now that she is threatening to stop paying for your school fees for leaving her house is now more worrisome. cry

Have you for once talk with your shameless and good for nothing brother-in-law on what he is trying to get the both of you into should in case your sister, his wife get to know about it? If yes! and he still pester you.

Just go back but this time around, go along with him every step he want to go. if your sister she is not around and he make a pass at you, flow. hid a small kitchen knife under your pillow in your room but if he decide to take you to his bedroom, insist in your room. endure the romance and when he want to bring his thing out, slice it a bit. grin

I promise you, he won't disturb you again but rest assured, he will surely hate you for life. to him you are just like a plague that need to be purge out of this world. angry
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by osereka(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2007
ha! amaikama,
haba, make she slice wetin?
nna you wicked o
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by mamaput(f): 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
And if he takes the knive from her and kills er with it.?
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by amaikama(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
Osereka! then make the shameless man respect him self na. watin e dey find for the poor girl side when e don marry the sister all ready. him no no say now another man wife him wan chop clean mouth?

Mamaput- he won't even dare touch her when he sees her with a knife in hand. he knows what he want to do is forbidden and he let his thing to get the best of his stupid brain.

Let her do what i say and she will see changes i tell you.
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2009
Just DO it cheesy
Re: Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him by nyimar: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
let the man know dat u are going to tell ur sis next he try dat.and see his next action.do not fall for he at all.he is just a big goat. kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife / Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! / I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.