Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award (43746 Views)

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Sarsaproko: 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Where is Dr Akintoye Akindele?
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Richvibes1997: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
How true is this?
Pos33:
Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, my name is Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State, Awgu L G A.
For d past 14yrs now I had an injury that damage my spinal cord at d neck.Which resulted in me been unable to walk.which also affected my upper limps causing me not able to push my wheelchair on myself around to some level or do some activities.
have been managing with it since then because of my aged mom that took care of me for all these years. I can't make a living because my hands is patialy affected due to my injury. problem is that life have been very hard for us lately and my mother diabetic, to buy food and drugs is hard, my family have been supporting us but the burden be is too heavy, .Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasms, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no forms of regular treatments for me
because am not able treat myself no money for hospital and medical need like supplements, .diaper, drugs, etc. Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how little it will enable us buy medications and food and other basic needs for my daily SCI cares. I depend some medical supplies for survival . just last week I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls be I need your support. more details,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lutL78Xbk68

Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video/ physical verifications thanks.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by freesoul12: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Crypto and other thing wey Reno dey talk sef.. Im sure he lacks d technical way of running it.. But his financial tips are topnotch and gold nudget

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by RacistProudIgbo: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
BSdetective:

Your kinsman is asking for help and this is the garbage you can respond to....
[/s]

Shut up, kinsman kill you there mumu boy.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
BannedUser:
Reno is a social media guy. He posts virtually everyday. Tony is not that as active as Reno.
How active is Dangote on social media? Does Reno's activeness on social media place Reno above Dangote in business impacts?
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by MrBanner(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
Richvibes1997:
How true is this?

Give that thief money at your own peril. Don't say you weren't warned.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by seunayantokun(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Reno is ahead of Elumelu in a Business award

Interesting.

Il not surprised. Reno is changing lives not by stealing through banking business but by freely offering people what to do to escape poverty.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by skywalker240(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
princeemmma:
No matter what, na the person wey we know we go vote for
grin
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Richvibes1997: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
MrBanner:

Give that thief money at your own peril. Don't say you weren't warned.
hmm thanks

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by fredoooooo: 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Reno is ahead of Elumelu in a Business award

Interesting.
Internet poll grin
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Imagine Reno topping Elumelu in this contest. How many people has Reno employed? Elumelu who employs and gives scholarships here and there. Na sentiment dey rule dis world, no be facts people dey use. Na who make noise for social media pass de youths sabi.

The award is for leadership IN BUSINESS. Leadership is not measured by the number of followers. Leadership is measured by impacts. Elumelu gives scholarships to tens or hundreds of people every year. Elumelu has companies that offer jobs to people. Elumelu tores countries to give teachings in business seminars. I follow Reno and see his posts. Reno is far below Elumelu. If leadership is measured by the number of followers, then, Bob Risky and Hush Puppy are better leaders than Reno. I know about Reno's master class. I see his teachings on cripto currency, religion, dating, marriage and so on. But all these have not placed him ahead of Elumelu in business leadership.

Even Reno himself will agree with me here because Reno does not have pride, he stands by the truth and by facts most times. He is more enlightened than most of the youths that rate him above Elumelu. He knows those youths are more sentimental and less factual.

Okay oh! Reno wey majority of the youths dey fan. Na him de South African man wan challenge. Ladies wey dey crush on Reno dey enough to make Reno win. Even if Reno no be de highest business leader among de nominees, Na Reno youths like pass. So, Reno get advantage in dis contest.

Online voting and democratic voting na the same

99% don't know what they are voting for..

You see where we are in Nigeria now ba

3 Likes

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
Online voting and democratic voting na the same. 99% don't know what they are voting for.. You see where we are in Nigeria now ba
Thank you so much. In fact, let me mention you in my main comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Imagine Reno topping Elumelu in this contest. How many people has Reno employed? Elumelu who employs and gives scholarships here and there. Na sentiment dey rule dis world, no be facts people dey use. Na who make noise for social media pass de youths sabi.

The award is for leadership IN BUSINESS. Leadership is not measured by the number of followers. Leadership is measured by impacts. Elumelu gives scholarships to tens or hundreds of people every year. Elumelu has companies that offer jobs to people. Elumelu tores countries to give teachings in business seminars. I follow Reno and see his posts. Reno is far below Elumelu. If leadership is measured by the number of followers, then, Bob Risky and Hush Puppy are better leaders than Reno. I know about Reno's master class. I see his teachings on cripto currency, religion, dating, marriage and so on. But all these have not placed him ahead of Elumelu in business leadership.

Even Reno himself will agree with me here because Reno does not have pride, he stands by the truth and by facts most times. He is more enlightened than most of the youths that rate him above Elumelu. He knows those youths are more sentimental and less factual. NeoWanzaeed said and I quote "Online voting and democratic voting na the same. 99% don't know what they are voting for.."

Okay oh! Reno wey majority of the youths dey fan. Na him de South African man wan challenge. Ladies wey dey crush on Reno dey enough to make Reno win. Even if Reno no be de highest business leader among de nominees, Na Reno youths like pass. So, Reno get advantage in dis contest.

Reno's Masterclass series is interesting.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by PericomaNwankwo: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Even Reno himself will agree with me here because Reno does not have pride, he stands by the truth and by facts most times. He is more enlightened than most of the youths that rate him above Elumelu. He knows those youths are more sentimental and less factual. NeoWanzaeed said and I quote "Online voting and democratic voting na the same. 99% don't know what they are voting for.."

Lol, Reno that curses out people. That one is a Twitter champion thanks to Buharis failures. He became popular from attacking Buhari, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
One I'll defeat him too.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Snowx: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
I voted for RENO but this who said It is Elumelu that deserves it doesn't make mistake
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by raphy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Our Reno wearing long sleeve in the vote the vusi man making mouth is wearing short sleeve in the vote let him just pipe down he won't take his money to heaven .
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by wman(m): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Useless polling booth award. Dr Ola has posted several helpful influential business posts on Twitter and LinkedIn. She had even written business and economics books and made them free.

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Nnannapat(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2022
kurupt1:

I don't know which is ur problem..... Is it tribalism or poverty? Is the tribalism the cause of ur poverty or poverty the cause of ur tribalism, only God knows!
A well garnished straight forward rhetorical question.
My brother something will definitely be wrong somewhere.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by olisaEze(m): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
It’s like the South African millionaire drinks garri a lot, I don’t think he realizes that the Reno he’s talking about has a double figure lead. grin
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Bayyajidda(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Where is Dr Akintoye Akindele?

Who knows him?
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by DSoj(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
How is Reno an influencer in Business?

Hahanaha. Yeye award
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by obontami: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
See finishing! grin
kurupt1:

I don't know which is ur problem..... Is it tribalism or poverty? Is the tribalism the cause of ur poverty or poverty the cause of ur tribalism, only God knows!

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Bayyajidda(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
wman:
Useless polling booth award. Dr Ola has posted several helpful influential business posts on Twitter and LinkedIn. She had even written business and economics books and made them free.

Mention 1 person that one epp?
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Emmerlee(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
kurupt1:

The fact that many people are liking his dimwitted posts tells you that many are raving mad but only a few of them are roaming.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by poweredcom(m): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
mizz2posh:
Oga you can't win Reno. You are a business man, while Reno is a jobless man, he has 24hrs everyday to create new accounts and vote. Do you have such time in your hands as a responsible business man?

What makes u think someone like Reno will create new acc

Do u tink Reno status is classified like a tee ager who CRrate multiple acc to gain vote

Reno is a top notch Influencer ok he can. Gain votes without even posting or askikg for peolle to vote for him
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Bbbw: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
How
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Laturuturu: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oblitz:
Post d link to vote here make nairaland vote for am.

Let's stand by our brother his lead is reducing
Click here and vote please: https://africa.businessinsider.com/awards/business-influencer-of-the-year/ydmv0wz

The mods should please move this to front page
** OAM4J, Mynd44 **

The south African is getting more votes o! Checkout his number of votes.
Let's vote for Reno please

I voted 28 times
Pls cote Reno
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by wiseoneking: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

FRAUD!!!
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Explain this fraud with proofs. What do you know about this guy and have you really visited to confirm it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us / 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa / ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.