Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award (43742 Views)

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Very useless award.

What business has /is Performorresign (Omokri) done/doing to have warranted being shortlisted alongside Elumelu and Brown other than his useless childish rant on internet every hours.

It's obvious his voters are meth People, they are always like that because they can't think for themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by BabaIbo: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
lexikul:
Elumelu builds entrepreneurs and creates the atmosphere to make wealth and also a great employer of labour but you see this Reno teaches thousands on a daily how to create wealth online. Millions have benefited from his advices and made millions, do follow him and be open minded you will discover unlimited opportunities.

On a lighter note, most of his so-called teachings are not always applicable to Nigerians i.e the sites don't allow Nigerians to use them.

His NFT's teachings and so on are always for foreign countries and the sites don't allow Nigerians to operate on it.
What then is the essence of it can't be practised?

I can't deny the fact that he gives inspiring and motivating quotes and all that.

Anyway, the award is coming to Nigeria and Reno Omokri will likely be the winner due to his social media influence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Johel(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
auba123:
South African Dollar Millionaire Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri to Win Business Insider Award

The Business Insider Africa Awards 2022 event is here!

The Business Insider Africa Awards aim to recognise outstanding business leaders across Sub-Saharan Africa who have been instrumental to the growth and advancement of the region's economic landscape.

For Business Influencer of the Year, three Nigerians made the shortlist. Dr Ola Brown who is Co-founder of Flying Doctora Nigeria, Tony Elumelu - Chairman of Heirs Holdings, and bestselling Author Reno Omokri.

Omokri is presently slugging it out with South African dollar Millionaire, Vusi Thembekwayo, who boasted on Twitter that he will defeat Reno and bring the award to South Africa. Vusi is presently throwing in massive campaign to grab the Prize.

Nigerians should push in votes for Reno Omokri and other Nigerians to bask the Prize. 

Source: https://africa.businessinsider.com/awards/business-influencer-of-the-year/ydmv0wz

They all be beefin nigerians... grin grin...all African countries beef Nigerians...
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by stawarts(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Go and sit down RONE don't deserve to win it jor.....how come he even qualify sef....which biz he dey do abeg?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by HBB1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

It is now left for Meth cannibals of Afghaneastern to start scooping net in search of Vusi Thembekwayo's source of wealth. cheesy

How dare he challenge one of the highly revered gods of ipob pigs. angry

Cc Seun
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Amotolongbo(f): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
VIctor Asemota is also from Nigeria but based in Ghana
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by DimIsaac10(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Online winner

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Imagine Reno topping Elumelu in this contest. How many people has Reno employed? Elumelu who employs and gives scholarships here and there. Na sentiment dey rule dis world, no be facts people dey use. Na who make noise for social media pass de youths sabi.

Okay oh! Reno wey majority of the youths dey fan. Na him de South African man wan challenge. Ladies wey dey crush on Reno dey enough to make Reno win. Even if Reno no be de highest business leader among de nominees, Na Reno youths like pass. So, Reno get advantage in dis contest.
especially the ones on Twitter. Their dump ness and money worship and bias is on another level. So disgusting.

I refuse to associate myself.

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lol.

Don't mess with Nigerians.
grin cheesy

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Connected1: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sentiments
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by JustCurious: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Vusi Thembekwayo is SO deserving of this award.
His podcasts are highly disruptive. You all need to listen and learn from that guy and drop this ‘Nigerian’ thing, mbok! angry

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2022
Sysdatek:
voted reno
cool
Boss good evening o
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Lightorder: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Imagine Reno topping Elumelu in this contest. How many people has Reno employed? Elumelu who employs and gives scholarships here and there. Na sentiment dey rule dis world, no be facts people dey use. Na who make noise for social media pass de youths sabi.

Okay oh! Reno wey majority of the youths dey fan. Na him de South African man wan challenge. Ladies wey dey crush on Reno dey enough to make Reno win. Even if Reno no be de highest business leader among de nominees, Na Reno youths like pass. So, Reno get advantage in dis contest.
oga, take time to know the rules or the yardstick used by the organisers and not just throwing jabs as if Reno was the reason why nobody from your village made the list. Immediately una hear ,’Reno’ una no go get sense again

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Fantasticcc: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

It is now left for Meth cannibals of Afghaneastern to start scooping net in search of Vusi Thembekwayo's source of wealth. cheesy

How dare he challenge one of the highly revered gods of ipob pigs. angry
See obsession and jobless in one person

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by RacistProudIgbo: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
[s]
Pos33:
Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, my name is Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State, Awgu L G A.
For d past 14yrs now I had an injury that damage my spinal cord at d neck.Which resulted in me been unable to walk.which also affected my upper limps causing me not able to push my wheelchair on myself around to some level or do some activities.
have been managing with it since then because of my aged mom that took care of me for all these years. I can't make a living because my hands is patialy affected due to my injury. problem is that life have been very hard for us lately and my mother diabetic, to buy food and drugs is hard, my family have been supporting us but the burden be is too heavy, .Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasms, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no forms of regular treatments for me
because am not able treat myself no money for hospital and medical need like supplements, .diaper, drugs, etc. Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how little it will enable us buy medications and food and other basic needs for my daily SCI cares. I depend some medical supplies for survival . just last week I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls be I need your support. more details,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lutL78Xbk68

Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video/ physical verifications thanks.
[/s]

stop disgracing Enugu.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Omini247: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
that name themk whatever wont let you win....its long and annoying
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
emmykk:
Reno is an educator on social media if you follow him you will get a twist from every day happenings in Nigeria and elsewhere in the world
The award is for leadership IN BUSINESS. Leadership is not measured by the number of followers. Leadership is measured by impacts. Elumelu gives scholarships to tens or hundreds of people every year. Elumelu has companies that offer jobs to people. Elumelu tores countries to give teachings in business seminars. I follow Reno and see his posts. Reno is far below Elumelu. If leadership is measured by the number of followers, then, Bob Risky and Hush Puppy are better leaders than Reno.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Anaerobi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
I be no know about this.

But since this haters of Nigeria done make mouth... Reno take my vote
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
HardMirror:
Reno has a business and investment program called MASTER CLASS and has a good following.
The award is for leadership IN BUSINESS. Leadership is not measured by the number of followers. Leadership is measured by impacts. Elumelu gives scholarships to tens or hundreds of people every year. Elumelu has companies that offer jobs to people. Elumelu tores countries to give teachings in business seminars. I follow Reno and see his posts. Reno is far below Elumelu. If leadership is measured by the number of followers, then, Bob Risky and Hush Puppy are better leaders than Reno. I know about Reno's master class. I see his teachings on cripto currency, religion, dating, marriage and so on. But all these have not placed him ahead of Elumelu in business leadership.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by BSdetective: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
[s][/s]

stop disgracing Enugu.

Your kinsman is asking for help and this is the garbage you can respond to....
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
auba123:
South African Dollar Millionaire Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri to Win Business Insider Award

The Business Insider Africa Awards 2022 event is here!

The Business Insider Africa Awards aim to recognise outstanding business leaders across Sub-Saharan Africa who have been instrumental to the growth and advancement of the region's economic landscape.

For Business Influencer of the Year, three Nigerians made the shortlist. Dr Ola Brown who is Co-founder of Flying Doctora Nigeria, Tony Elumelu - Chairman of Heirs Holdings, and bestselling Author Reno Omokri.

Omokri is presently slugging it out with South African dollar Millionaire, Vusi Thembekwayo, who boasted on Twitter that he will defeat Reno and bring the award to South Africa. Vusi is presently throwing in massive campaign to grab the Prize.

Nigerians should push in votes for Reno Omokri and other Nigerians to bask the Prize. 

Source: https://africa.businessinsider.com/awards/business-influencer-of-the-year/ydmv0wz

Is this a contest or competition or is this just a case of inferiority complex on the part of the south African?
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lightorder:
oga, take time to know the rules or the yardstick used by the organisers and not just throwing jabs as if Reno was the reason why nobody from your village made the list. Immediately una hear ,’Reno’ una no go get sense again
Mumu, your comment shows you are very insane. My comment does not speak against Reno. I just stated a fact that Elumelu is ahead of Reno in business leadership

The award is for leadership IN BUSINESS. Leadership is not measured by the number of followers. Leadership is measured by impacts. Elumelu gives scholarships to tens or hundreds of people every year. Elumelu has companies that offer jobs to people. Elumelu tores countries to give teachings in business seminars. I follow Reno and see his posts. Reno is far below Elumelu. If leadership is measured by the number of followers, then, Bob Risky and Hush Puppy are better leaders than Reno.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
The guy just lost this contest. Nigerians dont like competition. Even Reno's haters will vote him now.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by tellwisdom: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

When you know say Na Reno youths like pass, why u come de insist say elumelu suppose win??
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
tellwisdom:
When you know say Na Reno youths like pass, why u come de insist say elumelu suppose win??
Do you know the meaning of insist? If yes, explain how I insist Elumelu must win.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Lightorder: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

Mumu, your comment shows you are very insane. My comment does not speak against Reno. I just stated a fact that Elumelu is ahead of Reno in business leadership

you are the idiot here , who couldn’t not understand a simple passage
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by membranus: 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
But what reputable business does Reno own that qualifies him for the prize?

His popular job is being an Internet bully terrorising his rival political enemies.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lightorder:
you are the idiot here , who couldn’t not understand a simple passage
If you are not the idiot, indicate and explain the passage I misunderstood.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Lightorder: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

If you are not the idiot, indicate and explain the passage I misunderstood.
if I reply you again, know that you are the winner of that award
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lightorder:
if I reply you again, know that you are the winner of that award
I may win the award because you have already replied to me many times. Also, you are the idiot for failing to indicate and explain the passage you claim I misunderstood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Raid Patience Jonathan's House In Abuja / Plans To Scuttle Election Via New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity Exposed - FFK / Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.