Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award (43691 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by auba123: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
South African Dollar Millionaire Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri to Win Business Insider Award

The Business Insider Africa Awards 2022 event is here!

The Business Insider Africa Awards aim to recognise outstanding business leaders across Sub-Saharan Africa who have been instrumental to the growth and advancement of the region's economic landscape.

For Business Influencer of the Year, three Nigerians made the shortlist. Dr Ola Brown who is Co-founder of Flying Doctora Nigeria, Tony Elumelu - Chairman of Heirs Holdings, and bestselling Author Reno Omokri.

Omokri is presently slugging it out with South African dollar Millionaire, Vusi Thembekwayo, who boasted on Twitter that he will defeat Reno and bring the award to South Africa. Vusi is presently throwing in massive campaign to grab the Prize.

Nigerians should push in votes for Reno Omokri and other Nigerians to bask the Prize. 

Source: https://africa.businessinsider.com/awards/business-influencer-of-the-year/ydmv0wz

2 Likes

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Imagine Reno topping Elumelu in business leadership votes. How many people has Reno employed? Elumelu who employs and gives scholarships here and there. Na sentiment dey rule dis world, no be facts people dey use. Na who make noise for social media pass de youths sabi.

The award is for leadership IN BUSINESS. Leadership is not measured by the number of followers. Leadership is measured by impacts. Elumelu gives scholarships to tens or hundreds of people every year. Elumelu has companies that offer jobs to people. Elumelu tores countries to give teachings in business seminars. I follow Reno and see his posts. Reno is far below Elumelu. If leadership is measured by the number of followers, then, Bob Risky and Hush Puppy are better leaders than Reno. I know about Reno's master class. I see his teachings on cripto currency, religion, dating, marriage and so on. But all these have not placed him ahead of Elumelu in business leadership.

Even Reno himself will agree with me here because Reno does not have pride, he stands by the truth and by facts most times. He is more enlightened than most of the youths that rate him above Elumelu. He knows those youths are more sentimental and less factual. NeoWanzaeed said and I quote, "Online voting and democratic voting na the same. 99% don't know what they are voting for.."

Okay oh! Reno wey majority of the youths dey fan. Na him de South African man wan challenge. Ladies wey dey crush on Reno dey enough to make Reno win. Even if Reno no be de highest business leader among de nominees, Na Reno youths like pass. So, Reno get advantage in dis contest.

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Oblitz(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Na Reno go win nah. See gap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Oblitz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Post d link to vote here make nairaland vote for am.

Let's stand by our brother his lead is reducing
Click here and vote please: https://africa.businessinsider.com/awards/business-influencer-of-the-year/ydmv0wz

The mods should please move this to front page
** OAM4J, Mynd44 **

The south African is getting more votes o! Checkout his number of votes.
Let's vote for Reno please

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Zonefree(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Reno is ahead of Elumelu in a Business award

Interesting.

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by kurupt1: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

It is now left for Meth cannibals of Afghaneastern to start scooping net in search of Vusi Thembekwayo's source of wealth. cheesy

How dare he challenge one of the highly revered gods of ipob pigs. angry

I don't know which is ur problem..... Is it tribalism or poverty? Is the tribalism the cause of ur poverty or poverty the cause of ur tribalism, only God knows!

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Shomire0pe(f): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
interesting
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by emmabest2000(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mind game

But I trust Reno

If Reno open his mouth for this man eeee

I pity him in advance

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by SandraIkuboR(f): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
So why boasting though
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Teaser4(m): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
Imagine Reno topping Elumelu in this contest. How many people has Reno employed? Elumelu who employs and gives scholarships here and there. Na sentiment dey rule dis world, no be facts people dey use. Na who make noise for social media pass de youths sabi.

Okay oh! Reno wey majority of the youths dey fan. Na him de South African man wan challenge. Ladies wey dey crush on Reno dey enough to make Reno win. Even if Reno no be de highest business leader among de nominees, Na Reno youths like pass. So, Reno get advantage in dis contest.
that’s the power of social media for you bro… I guess I saw something like “Influencer” up there

15 Likes

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
H

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by iCauseTrouble: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
So surprising Reno Omokri is ahead of Tony Elumelu for a business award.
I have joined the bandwagon to vote for Reno atleast make Nigerian win the award. But no be say Reno deserve am

22 Likes

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Y
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by princeemmma(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
No matter what, na the person wey we know we go vote for

15 Likes

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
These niggas be talking

They lemon squeeze
Xd, oh lemon squeeze embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Joke
Renomonkey the pastorprenual fraudster for a business award?
Bunch of delusional clowns. grin

189 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Ogegeodey(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Let's vote for Tony Elumelu and make sure that South African guy doesnt see the second position. Reno has won already.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by BannedUser: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
Reno is a social media guy. He posts virtually everyday. Tony is not that as active as Reno.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Camelot65: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
How did Reno topple Tony Elumelu in this??

6 Likes

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Bmaster(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
[why I no see my name there ?

LoL.
I have come to say,let the best of luck win

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Basheer22: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
How many successful businesses have Reno run?
When his mates were busy building businesses, he was busy typing nonsense online. It is an insult to compare Reno to Ola Brown. His mates are Daddy Freeze, Do2un and Hushpuppi.

God will punish the OP for asking us to vote for Reno.

190 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by heykims(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Wetin Reno sabi about business? If na to run down Buhari, I give that to him.

3 Likes

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Acedude: 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

It is now left for Meth cannibals of Afghaneastern to start scooping net in search of Vusi Thembekwayo's source of wealth. cheesy

How dare he challenge one of the highly revered gods of ipob pigs. angry

Omo! you get problem, a big one!

9 Likes

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by DSC7: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Nobody can defeat any Nigerian in an international competition.....

Reno all the way........

Zonebs can rant till eternity....

5 Likes

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by castrokins(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Reno Will Win Any Poll On Twitter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plans To Scuttle Election Via New Naira Notes, Fuel Scarcity Exposed - FFK / Police Raid Patience Jonathan's House In Abuja / Chinua Achebe And Fela Kuti In The 1980s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.