Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award (43744 Views)

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers / Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Kingnelson9: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
I think the only business Reno does is to organize protests, I don't see him a business man nor Author any kind.

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by emmykk(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

The award is for leadership IN BUSINESS. Leadership is not measured by the number of followers. Leadership is measured by impacts. Elumelu gives scholarships to tens or hundreds of people every year. Elumelu has companies that offer jobs to people. Elumelu tores countries to give teachings in business seminars. I follow Reno and see his posts. Reno is far below Elumelu. If leadership is measured by the number of followers, then, Bob Risky and Hush Puppy are better leaders than Reno.

You keep mentioning fellowship... leadership is determined by the followership that you have
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by SalC: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
I don't know how but that guy is amassing votes like crazy.
Nigerians only know how to insult themselves online. See how South Africa is defeating Nigeria in an online poll. I went to the guy's handle and people are boasting of voting for him over a hundred times.
That is to say multiple votes are allowed. Makes me wonder how credible this award is.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
Arrangee award, probably bankrolled by Reno. Nonsense.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
emmykk:
You keep mentioning fellowship... leadership is determined by the followership that you have
Crowd does not define impact. A leader with few followers can be better than a leader with numerous followers.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by lookingfly: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
I voted for reno yesterday

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Seredebe: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
castrokins:
Reno Will Win Any Poll On Twitter

South Africans have taken over. They are voting for their man like there is no tomorrow
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by sokera: 2:40am On Mar 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Reno is ahead of Elumelu in a Business award

Interesting.
power of social media ..
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:13am On Mar 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Reno is ahead of Elumelu in a Business award

Interesting.

For Business Influencer of the Year
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Ogegeodey:
Let's vote for Tony Elumelu and make sure that South African guy doesnt see the second position. Reno has won already.

For Business Influencer of the Year
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:14am On Mar 26, 2022
Basheer22:
How many successful businesses have Reno run?
When his mates were busy building businesses, he was busy typing nonsense online. It is an insult to compare Reno to Ola Brown. His mates are Daddy Freeze, Do2un and Hushpuppi.

God will punish the OP for asking us to vote for Reno.

For Business Influencer of the Year, try comprehend
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by omoadeleye(m): 4:45am On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Imagine Reno topping Elumelu in business leadership votes. How many people has Reno employed? Elumelu who employs and gives scholarships here and there. Na sentiment dey rule dis world, no be facts people dey use. Na who make noise for social media pass de youths sabi.

The award is for leadership IN BUSINESS. Leadership is not measured by the number of followers. Leadership is measured by impacts. Elumelu gives scholarships to tens or hundreds of people every year. Elumelu has companies that offer jobs to people. Elumelu tores countries to give teachings in business seminars. I follow Reno and see his posts. Reno is far below Elumelu. If leadership is measured by the number of followers, then, Bob Risky and Hush Puppy are better leaders than Reno. I know about Reno's master class. I see his teachings on cripto currency, religion, dating, marriage and so on. But all these have not placed him ahead of Elumelu in business leadership.

Even Reno himself will agree with me here because Reno does not have pride, he stands by the truth and by facts most times. He is more enlightened than most of the youths that rate him above Elumelu. He knows those youths are more sentimental and less factual. NeoWanzaeed said and I quote, "Online voting and democratic voting na the same. 99% don't know what they are voting for.."

Okay oh! Reno wey majority of the youths dey fan. Na him de South African man wan challenge. Ladies wey dey crush on Reno dey enough to make Reno win. Even if Reno no be de highest business leader among de nominees, Na Reno youths like pass. So, Reno get advantage in dis contest.

So all the motivational quotes given by Reno from time to time, don't you think they always have a long way on every people at a time?
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by ayyumud(m): 7:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Oblitz:
Post d link to vote here make nairaland vote for am.

Let's stand by our brother his lead is reducing
Click here and vote please: https://africa.businessinsider.com/awards/business-influencer-of-the-year/ydmv0wz

The mods should please move this to front page
** OAM4J, Mynd44 **

The south African is getting more votes o! Checkout his number of votes.
Let's vote for Reno please

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by ayyumud(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2022
I just voted for Reno and this is the result after casting my vote, the guy is gaining ground gradually

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by derecho(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Reno dey shock dem o..
By the way, na Vusi talk say him go win Reno.Meaning he considers Reno a competitor and worth mentioning NOT even Elumelu.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by MartinsD12(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2022
auba123:
South African Dollar Millionaire Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri to Win Business Insider Award

The Business Insider Africa Awards 2022 event is here!

The Business Insider Africa Awards aim to recognise outstanding business leaders across Sub-Saharan Africa who have been instrumental to the growth and advancement of the region's economic landscape.

For Business Influencer of the Year, three Nigerians made the shortlist. Dr Ola Brown who is Co-founder of Flying Doctora Nigeria, Tony Elumelu - Chairman of Heirs Holdings, and bestselling Author Reno Omokri.

Omokri is presently slugging it out with South African dollar Millionaire, Vusi Thembekwayo, who boasted on Twitter that he will defeat Reno and bring the award to South Africa. Vusi is presently throwing in massive campaign to grab the Prize.

Nigerians should push in votes for Reno Omokri and other Nigerians to bask the Prize. 

Source: https://africa.businessinsider.com/awards/business-influencer-of-the-year/ydmv0wz
Now you can see the power of social media, Reno omokri is master of social media posting up to 15 videos on YouTube even though most of the money making videos doesn't work but only a few cryptocurrency advice works on the other hand tony uba employs people Reno doesn't have a single company where he employs people

1 Like

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Basheer22: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

For Business Influencer of the Year, try comprehend

Comprehend what rubbish?
TEF gives the most grants to businesses across Africa thereby stimulating their growth. That is the person you are comparing to Reno. Abeg try dey use brain.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Basheer22: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2022
omoadeleye:

So all the motivational quotes given by Reno from time to time, don't you think they always have a long way on every people at a time?

Which mumu quotes. Did they have any effect on your business?
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Kelvin43000: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2022
Read Below

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by DorianD(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2022
Teaser4:
that’s the power of social media for you bro… I guess I saw something like “Influencer” up there
When pi network kyc abeg?
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Teaser4(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2022
DorianD:

When pi network kyc abeg?
sorry to be blunt bro, pi network nah waste of time…
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2022
omoadeleye:
The award is not for what is yet to manifest. The ward is for what has manifested. Based on what has manifested in the business field, Elumelu is higher than Reno.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Cyntie55(f): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2022
kurupt1:

I don't know which is ur problem..... Is it tribalism or poverty? Is the tribalism the cause of ur poverty or poverty the cause of ur tribalism, only God knows!
Avoid that LeoDeKing. He's just a kid always sucking his thumb
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by kingmissa(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Imagine Reno topping Elumelu in business leadership votes. How many people has Reno employed? Elumelu who employs and gives scholarships here and there. Na sentiment dey rule dis world, no be facts people dey use. Na who make noise for social media pass de youths sabi.

The award is for leadership IN BUSINESS. Leadership is not measured by the number of followers. Leadership is measured by impacts. Elumelu gives scholarships to tens or hundreds of people every year. Elumelu has companies that offer jobs to people. Elumelu tores countries to give teachings in business seminars. I follow Reno and see his posts. Reno is far below Elumelu. If leadership is measured by the number of followers, then, Bob Risky and Hush Puppy are better leaders than Reno. I know about Reno's master class. I see his teachings on cripto currency, religion, dating, marriage and so on. But all these have not placed him ahead of Elumelu in business leadership.

Even Reno himself will agree with me here because Reno does not have pride, he stands by the truth and by facts most times. He is more enlightened than most of the youths that rate him above Elumelu. He knows those youths are more sentimental and less factual. NeoWanzaeed said and I quote, "Online voting and democratic voting na the same. 99% don't know what they are voting for.."

Okay oh! Reno wey majority of the youths dey fan. Na him de South African man wan challenge. Ladies wey dey crush on Reno dey enough to make Reno win. Even if Reno no be de highest business leader among de nominees, Na Reno youths like pass. So, Reno get advantage in dis contest.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by kingmissa(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2022
All man be forming hyper-learned and hyper-English on NL, with big big grammar, but will lose out on the core meaning of simple writeups.

The competition includes social influencers too.
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by Deenillah(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
So even with the current voting figures, this Vusi of a South African still get ther ordordor to say him go beat baba reno!

No be juju be that?

Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Basheer22:

Comprehend what rubbish?
TEF gives the most grants to businesses across Africa thereby stimulating their growth. That is the person you are comparing to Reno. Abeg try dey use brain.

This category is business influencer not business man of the year, or company of the year, my guy COMPREHEND AGAIN
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by BannedUser: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2022
immortalcrown:

How active is Dangote on social media? Does Reno's activeness on social media place Reno above Dangote in business impacts?

The question is "how to run a business?" not "how big is your business?".

Does Dangote make motivational speeches?
Re: Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award by immortalcrown(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
BannedUser:
The question is "how to run a business?" not "how big is your business?".
Does Dangote make motivational speeches?
You are confused. The award is for business impact, not for who gets more social media followers. Reno has more social media followers than Elumelu and Dangote. But does Reno make more business impacts than Dangote and Elumelu?

More than 60% of those who listen to or follow Elumelu practice what Elumelu teaches. Also, Elumelu has many employees. How many employees are under Reno? If up to 30% of those who listen to and follow Reno do what Reno teaches, poverty rate in Nigeria would have significantly reduced since Reno started his online classes because an average Nigerian youth follows Reno.

I made it clear that impact is not measured by the population of followers. An award is usually for what is already achieved, not for what is expected in future. Reno may later overtake Elumelu in business impact. But as of today, Elumelu is ahead of Reno. Therefore, no human using facts will rate Reno above Elumelu in business impact. If the voters use facts, Elumelu will get more votes than Reno. If the voters use facts, they will wait until Reno's online classes yield result before they will vote for Reno. Now, those voters support Reno based on an assumption that Reno's teaching may become effective in future. The question you should ask yourself is, do you give awards based on future expectations? If a student writes an exam, would you give the student an award for academic excellence when the student's exam scripts have not been graded? Or, would you appreciate and rate the student above other students that have already attained higher levels and obtained excellent results?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu / ‘Even The Prophets Went To Prison’ – Sirika Comforts Himself In Court / Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.