Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? (66371 Views)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / I'm Crushing On This Woman(photo) / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
No, you're just a fool and a tool in the hands of the devil.
grin
All these Joro Olomfin fans self....leave us alone mbok
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Offpoint1: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
GALAXY11 got your dm notification, I don't have access to my email...

What's up?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Platony(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Love isn't the word, you should understand how I'm feeling, like I always think of him and always want to have a conversation with him...

I can't hit on him, neither would I ruin either of our homes by having an affair with him, but how can I erase what I'm feeling about him?
Hanty, if u continue this way....u will eventually fall in love with him & God forbids, another thing will follow.
Stop going to his Parish!
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Noeasyway042(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Pastor RIGHTOUSENESS, were are thou? You are needed here now, with immediate ALACRITY!
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by id911(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
I'm married with two beautiful children..
I love my husband no doubt....
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
He is married with children too but we are kinda fond of each other...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.

If you like act on this comment or ignore it. You MUST leave that church ASAP! If you don't, so far you continue to set your eyes on that Reverend gentleman, you'd eventually sleep with him. The end result might be the end of your marriage. Be warned!
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Wande22(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Antimen my sister

Your admittance is the 1st step of killing the feelings

I will want to advise that you kinda limit your chats with him..... Instead of replying back immediately, you wait for like 30 mins to an hour before responding

If he calls, bounce it immediately trust me after a while he will understand.

If he remains adamant in his calls, always allow your husband to pick his calls

Or try to always look at him as if you're looking at Muhammadu Bullharry

I've been down that road and it was damn nasty..........

P.S. He's deliberately "Seducing" you.... Take it or leave it. (In Robert Greene words) and if you think he isn't, try downloading "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene and check other materials online

Pacem to you my sister

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by HRSweetness(f): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

I wish you could understand the situation of things around me..
I've said it before that my husband can't leave the church because of the key position he holds in here, also the issue that my pastor and I will end up sleeping with ourselves is a fallacy, I can't bring myself to doing that shit...I will never hurt my family nor his..

I only need ways to quench this feeling ,I'm having....

Someone adviced that I speak with the reverend to stay away from me, like how would I bring myself to telling him that I'm listing after him so therefore he should stay away, what if the feeling isn't mutual, wouldn't be feel some type of way about me?

You know you actually want this to be the case.

Let me tell you the truth, if you try so hard to "fight" these feelings, you'll only keep falling. I advise you get busy. You have too much idle time. It seems you are kinda starved of attention from your husband so this attention from reverend is getting you weak in the knees.

Lastly, you keep trying to convince yourself that your body is your dignity and all that talk, if this reverend close mark you, we'll be hearing new lines grin

Babe, please go to church and hear God's word not looking for reverend's eyes to lock gazes with.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Kingabia1998(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
[ Sister you are already cheating on your husband ]
Thanks for telling me the blunt truth, but my husband holds key position in the church, there's no reason I give that would be meaningful to him except I become opened about the issue...Actually I didn't get close to him, but he ( Reverend) seems to be interested in my spiritual life, often times he wants me do certain church activities which I usually dodge, since then each time he sees me in church, he doesn't fail to call my name, if I'm seated amongst my friends, he will call me, greet me and pass, every time , since then I began to have this funny feeling for him...

It's not that serious though but it's becoming intense unlike before.[/quote]
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Advertisershubs(f): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Noblewealth:
This is currently what I'm facing with a female colleague of mine at work... It was just yesterday she confessed to me that she's madly in love with me and this lady is happily married with a one child...

She has been disturbing with calls and sweet msg and I have been ignoring in all ways.. I don't want to report the case to my fiancee cos she's a no nonsense person..

Pls nairalanders advice me on what to do inother not to put her marriage in jeopardy and my own relationship to ruin..

Keep Ignoring. Or Do your mind, and face your consequences.

By the way;

I present to you Digital Wealth Secrets (DWS):

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

With Just 2,000 Naira Life-Time Participatory Fee, Join The Financial Challenge To Begin Earning at least $12 (6,000 Naira) on a daily basis.

To Participate; If You are a Nigerian; Call or Send on WhatsApp:

" Pay 2k to Join The Earn 6k Everyday Challenge"

For Non-Nigerians;

Send:

"Pay $4 to Join The Earn $12 Everyday Challenge"

Visit the link below to learn more before reaching out:
https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by seunayantokun(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Aren't you a devil?
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Emeka71(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
But I noticed that I'm beginning to like my reverend, I don't know how to explain this...
How do I stop this unusual feeling , I can't stop going to church cos my husband would be mad at me.
Simply flirt with him.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by silaswills01(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Spirit of adultery in play here better pray for God to deliver you
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by phemmyfour: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
Start by deleting his number from your phone

2. Communicate less with him both physical and otherwise

This isn't love, it's infatuation

3 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Noblewealth(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
thursdayfri:

If the said lady find another man who higher quality than you, she'll break your heart and leave you, just as she's doing with her fiancee now because of you.

Do you get?

Be a stoic man and not a soy. Tell her you love someone even if she knew already and you aren't not ready for any rubbish or nonsense. Tell her what's she is insinuating can not be possible with you.

Try and be polite with her at first while saying it. If she seems unyielding. Be brutal. She'll respect you by respecting herself.

God will help you

Thanks I appreciate
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by brightalo1010: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

What reason will I give my husband for not following him to church.

Madam you're mad, most of you church goers don't have single respect for the God you're going to serve, if you have any atom of respect for God you won't be spewing such a rant nonsense.

I thought Bible said such acts amounts to fornication, focus on your husband and stop this foolishness.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by izubext007: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
The only u can stop it is just to stop being foolish and lustful.

U just want to ruin the Reverend career wicked woman.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by na2016: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
I'm married with

First your moniker reads Antimen, that makes me doubt if this your story is true. However, if so, follow what this writer did and you will get solution too. https://www.nairaland.com/7065023/experience-married-woman-being-best
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Upsohigh: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
My observation about life is that some feelings are just natural but we outgrown it as a matter of time, let no one deceive you that you have committed a crime or sin against God to do that. But you have a serious work to do to allow the time fizzle out. Identify why you like him, what is it that suppress your spirit when you see him. Be purposeful and conscious of your dealings with him, greet him before he greet you. Suppress his spirit or aura by being deliberate on what you do. Don't tell him or your husband not to be misjudged. It is a test you have to pass. Above all when the feeling come, smile and tell yourself that "am in charge of the script and i dictate how it will end.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by drlateef: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Both of you are crossing boundaries, that’s why the feelings develop.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
VOsimhen144:
You're married with kids and you claim you still love your husband But yet you're crushing, liking and developing feelings for another man. Nawa oo!

This is the main reason why most guys don't take Nigerian women serious.

I do come across some foolish articles on nairaland like "How to make a woman love and respect you" "How to make a woman stay with you till eternity" "How to make a woman do this... How to make a woman do that... Blah blah blah" the funny thing is, SIMPs will even be saying "nice one op".

Lol, seriously I go just dey laugh and dey look them like mgbeke.

Oga, if you like give Nigerian women the whole world, If you like chase everybody away to planet Mars and give her the whole earth. She would still cheat on you to go collect better preek in planet Mars.

Dear Men, don't ever take Nigerian women serious Please. Avoid Nigeria women like a plague.

Meanwhile.. Adeleke ifeanyi be like Madam carry your mouth go one side... abeg.
What a true statement
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

How can you be AntiMen and still have such feeling for a man?
That is to show How stupid that gender is
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by HRSweetness(f): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Thanks for the admonitions sir, I'll sure make use of the advice given,but I just want to ask if it's okay to tell him directly to stop calling me out?
This is the source of the infatuation or lustful feeling...

I liked him as a brother from the beginning but it metamorphosized into an unusual feeling....
I'm just in an entanglement...

Just Today again, there was a program in church, I tried as much as I could to avoid him, but guess what as soon as the program ended, just when I was about leaving, I sighted him, but avoided him only for him to call me as he often does, then I proceeded to just talking generally with him before another senior pastor came to interrupt and that's how the discussion ended...

I serious feel I'm in an entanglement ....

But one thing is sure, I'll never ever sleep or have any form of intercourse with him...

I can bet you've done this a thousand times in your head.

Why are you insistent on knowing how he feels about you? What do you intend to achieve with that information?

Please note, once you go ahead and commit this sin, even if God forgives you, you'd be disgusted with yourself cos you can't undo what you did and in your head, your moral record is not as clean as it was. That's if you indeed have high standards for yourself.

Do NOT confront him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by airliner(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=AntiMen post=111373561]

Let me begin with your last question...Yes I am ..

Then about having intimate conversations with him, actually I don't.

Maybe I should tell you how this started, I've stated it before but I will again, He expects me to have attained a level of spirituality which I'm not interested in, so whenever he sees me in church he would remind me to come for activities that would aid my spiritual life but I ain't interested in all that shit, seeing that I didn't bulge, each time I'm in church , whether I'm close or far away from him, he always ensure he calls my name or greets me, I could be having conversations with two of my friends,he will call only my name and pass to show he's greeting me ..Sometimes I feel embarrassed for my friends cos I believe he's supposed to greet all of us and not just me...
So because of these actions I began to grow fond of him...I won't lie sometimes I steal glances at him in church and our eyes meet, but I always shrug it off..

I don't really discuss anything confidential with him, and our talks have always been in the front of others...there's nothing more to all of that asides the unusual feeling I'm having...

Recently, we had a chat about an issue that concerns someone else in church and I gave my opinion about the matter, after our conversation ,we said the usual good nights and I want to use the normal hands emoticon to indicate goodnight, mistakenly (God's my witness) I pressed the lips emoticon after goodnight, it was so embarrasing.
But I left it that way cos it was a mistake and

La u sabi.. Yoruba say kilokon mi
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by VicM6: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:
E bad, E bad, patapata reverend father go use u count score.....mayb na you go be number 10 for him list.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Akorkor(f): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shadysen:
u are foolish

She's not foolish. Why is everyone bashing her?

You have the right to feel but please don't let it get into way of your marriage. As far as men can love or even do rubbish in their marriage, as a woman too you also have feelings.

Maybe you need to try and open more communication with your husband. Find what the two of you love and flee away from evil. You are human and it bounds to happen.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Visasolution048: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Did I force the feeling on myself...
It grew naturally.
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
So you want to say as mature as you are, you don't know when to cut the thread. To be candid, What feelings are you feeling now that you haven't felt before? I thought people agree to go into marriage when they've fully understood the dimension of life...Or is there something you are getting from this reverend that your husband is lacking??
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by hush15: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

Are you a daughter of Jez ni that you sha wan ruin a reverend life
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by HRSweetness(f): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
amazingspiderma:
You just found a man who knows how to treat you in a way you would have loved to be treated.

Please make time to speak to your hubby about how you would like your relationship to improve.

Express yourself without reservations to him.

Until you are open in a relationship, you will not enjoy your marriage.

And this right here, is the crux of the matter.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by Alexisjoe72(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Cry to God because you want to ruin your home. Love kwa? How I wish Nairalanders can be known like on Facebook. Then the sins of everybody would find them out.
Hahahaha is swear you no well oooo.
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by ukpahu(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
madam your days in hellfire are numberd
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by iamrealdeji(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

What reason will I give my husband for not following him to church.
Blunttruth:
make up one. Learn from this. Stop getting close to the opposite sex, reverend or not.
Christianity itself is really flawed. A woman would even barely know her Imam in Islam unlike in Christianity where men and women would hold hands in the name of praying and the sexual attraction would start even while praying. No matter how small a mosque is,men's entrance would always be different from women entrance and there is always a wall that separates men and women in mosque,only that the wall would have few perforated blocks only for women to see what's going on during prayers,they follow the voice of the imam and pray and they watch the back of other jamat through the perforated blocks to know the progress of the salat(prayer)women are not allowed to speak in mosque raising opinions or sing or raise their voices due to their naturally sexy voice. They are only allowed to speak among themselves. You can never stare at a woman in mosque cos you would find it difficult to even see her at all,also,women are very much encouraged to pray indoors. God is everywhere. Islam is beautiful and that's why Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries have the lowest prevalence of HIV with 0.001 percent and Saudi Arabia is the safest place on earth for women according to studies
Re: I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? by merits(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
AntiMen:

It's normal it happens sometime like that,but make sure you keep an arms length with him and moreso stop to chat or call him for any reason.the lust will disappear from you automatically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.