Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser (2792 Views)

Bbnaija: “brighto Is A Good Kisser” – Wathoni Confesses To Vee / 20ways To Become A Good Kisser / 8 Ways For You To Know You're A Bad Kisser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay. Send a raven to deliver your message. smiley

In my world, Ravens are extinct...
We do well with a portable oracle assigned to one's identification number...your identification number in this case, if you will allow me.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
In my world, Ravens are extinct...
We do well with a portable oracle assigned to one's identification number...your identification number in this case, if you will allow me.

grin Took me a while to figure this one out. Damn.

But we live in different worlds, so I can not have that identification number, you see. I don't know how you want to do it or something, maybe find some button portal or a mailing multiverse to re-route your message through to my world. And maybe if we start drawing beautiful pictures and filling up the pages of my jotter with stories, using your pen, you could explain the portable oracle thing to me and I'll have an identification number to give you.

Just...listing some probable options.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin Took me a while to figure this one out. Damn.

But we live in different worlds, so I can not have that identification number, you see. I don't know how you want to do it or something, maybe find some button portal or a mailing multiverse to re-route your message through to my world. And maybe if we start drawing beautiful pictures and filling up the pages of my jotter with stories, using your pen, you could explain the portable oracle thing to me and I'll have an identification number to give you.

Just...listing some probable options.

Perhaps we could continue with this sphere pending when nature will give us a suitable alternative. I have a patient mind.

Talk of nature...; It would interest me to know your concept of the purpose for creation
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
Perhaps we could continue with this sphere pending when nature will give us a suitable alternative. I have a patient mind.

No problem smiley. I'm fine with any "arrangement." I got a patient mind too. Na wash.

Talk of nature...; It would interest me to know your concept of the purpose for creation

LOL. Simply to live for God, His Will and in Him. I'm past looking for some complex, 'brain-racking', convoluting answer. Freedom is in the simplicity...of relating with God.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No problem smiley. I'm fine with any "arrangement." I got a patient mind too. Na wash.

LOL. Simply to live for God, His Will and in Him. I'm past looking for some complex, 'brain-racking', convoluting answer. Freedom is in the simplicity...of relating with God.

Are You Living For God ?
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
Are You Living For God ?

No, not entirely.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No, not entirely.

Are you fulfilling your purpose for creation ?
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
Are you fulfilling your purpose for creation ?

Still no.

I wee see where you're going with this.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Still no.

I wee see where you're going with this.

If you are not, what do you think would be your fate should you pass on right now ?

This is because stemming from your opinion that the purpose of creation is to live for God , and you are not living for God, I do not know if you would prefer a successful short lifespan or rather an unsuccessful long life span... And I would appreciate if you could let me know your choice.

Also be aware that the criterion for success in this regard is "fulfilling the purpose of creation" in your end with your creator
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2022
Bluezy13:
If you are not, what do you think would be your fate should you pass on right now?

Philippians 2:12 [NKJV]:
"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."

- I am a born-again Christian and I am not the most faithful, dedicated and consistent believer out there.

- So I even have very little knowledge about "after here." I see Christians argue a lot about if once saved always saved is true or if it's possible to lose one's salvation, but I have not come to a conviction of which is true to myself.

- I do believe our works, though, in this life would play some part in God's Judgement. Now, I don't know how He intends to do that. If it all be based on works and only that. Or if works would simply be examined and commended or not, but you'll still go right ahead into his Kingdom as a child of God, but if I die now? Then my works stop at that point. Whatever it is I've done, in whatever measures...at the time of my death is simply what is. I wish I was able to satisfactorily say all I've done at this point, with certainly, is enough and worthy, but alas, I can't.

- I would prefer a short span of life lived for God and in and with Him...and just all about Him. Yes. I would consider a full, 'impactful' short life in relationship with Him a sucess. This is what I'm striving for and work at, hence that Bible verse quote up there. When I said I am not living for Him, it doesn't mean I'm intentionally doing that or flouting His requirements and expectations. I wouldn't want to live a long life without God.

- You're called to live for God. Or when you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, then you're to start living your life for him...fulfilling the purpose of why you're existing. And this is a process. It's a growth thing. Growing in Christ. It's not just something that happens overnight. So while I've accepted Him, I'm not proud of my level of growth... so it's like I'm in-between somehow. You believe to live (purposefully). I guess you asked that because you expect a response like, "since I'm not living for God, then when I die, I perish. That's the end."

But the not living for God response I gave does not mean a willful rejection of God as the Creator and Christ as the Way. So like I'm may not be living my Christian life to its utmost capacity and maximum potential (of serving God), as of now (purpose), I have accepted Christ. And I know it shouldn't be so, of course. Growing and living for God should not be separate from acknowledging Christ as the Saviour. If I live longer, then I'll do more, but if I die now, what God will do with my works and faith (its level) is up to Him. But my desire is to grow into a Christian that is absolutely certain, without an atom of doubt, just like Paul brags and talk about leaving his earthly body behind and entering into heaven straight. Talking about the certain assurance that WE KNOW WE ARE OF HIM. I did get the seal of the Holy Spirit, right at the moment I gave my life to Christ and all, but I still have some confusions. And I think those are like chaffs greatly fking up my clarity, but I'll deal with it and find my way through it, separate and uproot them from the soil of my heart in which God's Word (seeds) were planted in. That's a personal thing I would not like to delve (further) in on here.

And my brother did tell me something- never to be "arguing about the afterlife" or bothering myself with whether heaven or hell exist. Or the criteria or so God will be judging with an all that. I mean, it's okay to study the Bible as a Christian to learn and know all that, endtime events and such, BUT what is of more importance is your actions and belief on here on Earth, that you have control over. Let God do what he wants after.

So do you even understand a thing at all of all I've said when you aren't even a Christian, lol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Philippians 2:12 [NKJV]:
"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."

- I am a born-again Christian and I am not the most faithful, dedicated and consistent believer out there.

- So I even have very little knowledge about "after here." I see Christians argue a lot about if once saved always saved is true or if it's possible to lose one's salvation, but I have not come to a conviction of which is true to myself.

- I do believe our works, though, in this life would play some part in God's Judgement. Now, I don't know how He intends to do that. If it all be based on works and only that. Or if works would simply be examined and commended or not, but you'll still go right ahead into his Kingdom as a child of God, but if I die now? Then my works stop at that point. Whatever it is I've done, in whatever measures...at the time of my death is simply what is. I wish I was able to satisfactorily say all I've done at this point, with certainly, is enough and worthy, but alas, I can't.

- I would prefer a short span of life lived for God and in and with Him...and just all about Him. Yes. I would consider a full, 'impactful' short life in relationship with Him a sucess. This is what I'm striving for and work at, hence that Bible verse quote up there. When I said I am not living for Him, it doesn't mean I'm intentionally doing that or flouting His requirements and expectations. I wouldn't want to live a long life without God.

- You're called to live for God. Or when you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, then you're to start living your life for him...fulfilling the purpose of why you're existing. And this is a process. It's a growth thing. Growing in Christ. It's not just something that happens overnight. So while I've accepted Him, I'm not proud of my level of growth... so it's like I'm in-between somehow. You believe to live (purposefully). I guess you asked that because you expect a response like, "since I'm not living for God, then when I die, I perish. That's the end."

But the not living for God response I gave does not mean a willful rejection of God as the Creator and Christ as the Way. So like I'm may not be living my Christian life to its utmost capacity and maximum potential (of serving God), as of now (purpose), I have accepted Christ. And I know it shouldn't be so, of course. Growing and living for God should not be separate from acknowledging Christ as the Saviour. If I live longer, then I'll do more, but if I die now, what God will do with my works and faith (its level) is up to Him. But my desire is to grow into a Christian that is absolutely certain, without an atom of doubt, just like Paul brags and talk about leaving his earthly body behind and entering into heaven straight. Talking about the certain assurance that WE KNOW WE ARE OF HIM. I did get the seal of the Holy Spirit, right at the moment I gave my life to Christ and all, but I still have some confusions. And I think those are like chaffs greatly fking up my clarity, but I'll deal with it and find my way through it, separate and uproot them from the soil of my heart in which God's Word (seeds) were planted in. That's a personal thing I would not like to delve (further) in on here.

And my brother did tell me something- never to be "arguing about the afterlife" or bothering myself with whether heaven or hell exist. Or the criteria or so God will be judging with an all that. I mean, it's okay to study the Bible as a Christian to learn and know all that, endtime events and such, BUT what is of more importance is your actions and belief on here on Earth, that you have control over. Let God do what he wants after.

So do you even understand a thing at all of all I've said when you aren't even a Christian, lol?

I understand.
I have knowledge of the bible and christianity.
You will agree with me that I haven't criticized any christian doctrine so far in our discourse.

That notwithstanding, you mentioned Philippians 2:12 that stated that christians are to work out their salvation with and trembling...
Does it mean that salvation ought to be worked out, if yes how ?
This because Apostle James mentioned that faith without is dead. May I know what you mean by work ?
Also, kindly explain the relation between the Philippians 2:12 and Ephesians 2: 8&9 which indicates that Man is saved by faith and not of works lest any man should boast.

With this, I promise not to stress you much.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bluezy13:
I understand.
I have knowledge of the bible and christianity.
You will agree with me that I haven't criticized any christian doctrine so far in our discourse.

That notwithstanding, you mentioned Philippians 2:12 that stated that christians are to work out their salvation with and trembling...
Does it mean that salvation ought to be worked out, if yes how ?
This because Apostle James mentioned that faith without is dead. May I know what you mean by work ?
Also, kindly explain the relation between the Philippians 2:12 and Ephesians 2: 8&9 which indicates that Man is saved by faith and not of works lest any man should boast.

With this, I promise not to stress you much.

I can't promise you I can go into this today. And, this is God's Word here, it's unlike other things I talk about where I have to rely on my own brain, emotions, etc. The time to go into the questions you've asked is a luxury for me.

But good questions. I do not have the answers now, honestly, unless I go pray over and study those verses and then make research from other seasoned believers who know their onions. Read their insights.

smiley smiley Your questioning is proving to be a positive incentive to me, though, LMAO.

Anyway, Happy Xundae (ys, itz intentional).
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bluezy13:
I understand.

I've modified my previous mention.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I can't promise you I can go into this today. And, this is God's Word here, it's unlike other things I talk about where I have to rely on my own brain, emotions, etc. The time to go into the questions you've asked is a luxury for me.

But good questions. I do not have the answers now, honestly, unless I go pray over and study those verses and then make research from other seasoned believers who know their onions. Read their insights.

smiley smiley Your questioning is proving to be a positive incentive to me, though, LMAO.

Anyway, Happy Xundae (ys, itz intentional).
Happy Sunday too.

I admire your intelligence and honesty.
Meanwhile, you pointed out that apart from the things that have to do with God, you deal mostly on matters of your own brain, emotions etc.... And I trust the "etc." in question include the mind and maybe the soul too.
Please, I, once more would love your contribution on the difference...if any...between the mind and the soul. Your definitions would also suffice.

After this once, I will settle your inquisitive mind smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I've modified my previous mention.

Hi...
Haven't heard from you.
Hope you are alright
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bluezy13:

Hi...
Haven't heard from you.
Hope you are alright

Hey,

Sure, I'm going to get to your question. smiley I'm okay; thanks for 'checking up'.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 4:28am On Apr 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Hey,

Sure, I'm going to get to your question. smiley I'm okay; thanks for 'checking up'.

Alright
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bluezy13:
Alright

So, yeah, to your questions...those two I believe are more of abstract and subjective concepts. You know, beliefs, widely held, from experiences, intuition, etc., and not from something that can be proven. Our physical body isn't all there is to us. And 'science' may say that the mind is somewhere in the brain and that's all there is to us, but even the experts have not been able to authoritatively and without a doubt come to a conclusion on what constitute a 'mind', where it is, if it is there at all and to explain the reason for some observable human experiences. So I cannot give you a definition, not something standard at least... and I cannot clearly differentiate it from the soul. Unless you want me making up conjectures based on personal beliefs that I can't even root.

I know we think and we feel and we process things in trying to understand the world around us, and then building up our personalities based on that, which in turn develops our brain and its abilities.

But I'm more inclined to thinking the mind is like a tool or engine that we utilise in doing all I've just described about. And A Soul (not the soul) is the entirety of being, the result of what the mind does. Who you are on the inside, existing, separate from the biological activities of the body.

Good evening.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So, yeah, to your questions...those two I believe are more of abstract and subjective concepts. You know, beliefs, widely held, from experiences, intuition, etc., and not from something that can be proven. Our physical body isn't all there is to us. And 'science' may say that the mind is somewhere in the brain and that's all there is to us, but even the experts have not been able to authoritatively and without a doubt come to a conclusion on what constitute a 'mind', where it is, if it is there at all and to explain the reason for some observable human experiences. So I cannot give you a definition, not something standard at least... and I cannot clearly differentiate it from the soul. Unless you want me making up conjectures based on personal beliefs that I can't even root.

I know we think and we feel and we process things in trying to understand the world around us, and then building up our personalities based on that, which in turn develops our brain and its abilities.

But I'm more inclined to thinking the mind is like a tool or engine that we utilise in doing all I've just described about. And A Soul (not the soul) is the entirety of being, the result of what the mind does. Who you are on the inside, existing, separate from the biological activities of the body.

Good evening.
You do well to maintain neutrality to your capacity. I like that.

At the initial stage of our meeting I pictured you to be an interesting... inquisitive and adventurous person with some seasoned joviality (at least so far). This led me to take a "walk" down your bio, and I became interested in the way you see things.
I decided to introduce it in sequence in or course of interaction.

If you could observe in this thread, we discussed the following:
(1) The purpose for Creation.
(2) Your Preference between A Successful short lifespan and an Unsuccessful long life span. Then lastly,
(3) The difference between the Mind and Soul.

While in the other thread about Aquarius, we started mainly about life partners which was intentionally initiated before I introduced... though indirectly... the question of;
(4) Chosing between a House husband and a Career husband.

These were all the threads your created extracted in your profile.
Now, I am not judgemental nor do I seek to test your intelligence. I only seek to see and understand your view about things. As you may have observed; I never shared my view.

My apologies if I stressed your mind. It was necessary to me and I appreciate your view and sincerity especially on this;
"And, this is God's Word here, it's unlike other things I talk about where I have to rely on my own brain, emotions, etc. The time to go into the questions you've asked is a luxury for me.

But good questions. I do not have the answers now, honestly, unless I go pray over and study those verses and then make research from other seasoned believers who know their onions. Read their insights"
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bluezy13:
You do well to maintain neutrality to your capacity. I like that.

grin Well. I try. I guess it's just always been (in) my person. I can be liberal (I don't mean as the Western political faction). While I believe in God and hold strong views about some things, I still understand that others aren't like me and they are entitled to holding different opinions or in behaving in different ways. I believe every one was born in a a fundamental, boxing, stereotyped, biased and judgmental society, but curiosity and learning is the way out. I was the typical, average, close-minded, sheeple African girl who never ask questions and just believed things because, society and what my parents said.

At the initial stage of our meeting I pictured you to be an interesting... inquisitive and adventurous person with some seasoned joviality (at least so far). This led me to take a "walk" down your bio, and I became interested in the way you see things.
I decided to introduce it in sequence in or course of interaction.

If you could observe in this thread, we discussed the following:
(1) The purpose for Creation.
(2) Your Preference between A Successful short lifespan and an Unsuccessful long life span. Then lastly,
(3) The difference between the Mind and Soul.

Sure. I knew you were getting those questions from my profile.

While in the other thread about Aquarius, we started mainly about life partners which was intentionally initiated before I introduced... though indirectly... the question of;
(4) Chosing between a House husband and a Career husband.

Oh. I didn't know that topic prompted this question.

It wasn't a serious question on my end, though, LOL. Just that men are fond of asking such nonsense questions about ladies and I was being mischievous asking that.

My apologies if I stressed your mind. It was necessary to me and...

Apologies very much accepted.
angry I needed one. Questions from five, six years ago lol? Why was it necessary?? (And yes, at some point I thought it was some test or something, but it's all good).

I appreciate your view and sincerity especially on this;
"And, this is God's Word here, it's unlike other things I talk about where I have to rely on my own brain, emotions, etc. The time to go into the questions you've asked is a luxury for me.

But good questions. I do not have the answers now, honestly, unless I go pray over and study those verses and then make research from other seasoned believers who know their onions. Read their insights"

smiley smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin Well. I try. I guess it's just always been (in) my person. I can be liberal (I don't mean as the Western political faction). While I believe in God and hold strong views about some things, I still understand that others aren't like me and they are entitled to holding different opinions or in behaving in different ways. I believe every one was born in a a fundamental, boxing, stereotyped, biased and judgmental society, but curiosity and learning is the way out. I was the typical, average, close-minded, sheeple African girl who never ask questions and just believed things because, society and what my parents said.

Sure. I knew you were getting those questions from my profile.

Oh. I didn't know that topic prompted this question.

It wasn't a serious question on my end, though, LOL. Just that men are fond of asking such nonsense questions about ladies and I was being mischievous asking that.

Apologies very much accepted.
angry I needed one. Questions from five, six years ago lol? Why was it necessary?? (And yes, at some point I thought it was some test or something, but it's all good).

smiley smiley

It was necessary to me...after you referred to my comment on the Aquarius personality thread. Your presentation got my attention and I wanted to know more about you...your thoughts.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Bluezy13(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Good evening.
Our...you and I... personalities are like two sides of a coin. Just that mine is a little severe.
I'm glad for your time.
Good morning.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Bluezy13:
It was necessary to me...after you referred to my comment on the Aquarius personality thread. Your presentation got my attention and I wanted to know more about you...your thoughts.

I see.

Bluezy13:
Our...you and I... personalities are like two sides of a coin. Just that mine is a little severe.
I'm glad for your time.
Good morning.

Nah. We're poles apart, very much so, I believe.

Yeah, morning.
Re: 5 Ways To Becoming A Good And Passionate Kisser by Oturatetuala(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2022
A good kisser instead of becoming a rich fat money maker.

Ain't interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg Use This One Hold Body!!!������ / Confused! Pls Hlp! / Help! What Is She Trying To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.