Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? (3484 Views)

Always Investigate Your Girlfriend's Ex Before Marriage / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Pascopele: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2022
We hear news of ladies who sleep with their ex few days or months to their beautiful wedding. These ladies can have sex with multiple ex two weeks to their wedding & later may even shed tears of joy during the wedding day like a faithful bride who does not cheat......Some may even have sex with an ex or a friend when they go to distribute wedding card.

But what is the root cause of this? Why do some ladies do so?? before we judge anybody, is there a psychological cause of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Blunttruth: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Pascopele:

We hear news of ladies who sleep with their ex few days or months to their beautiful wedding. These ladies can have sex with multiple ex two weeks to their wedding & later may even shed tears of joy during the wedding day like a faithful bride who does not cheat......Some may even have sex with an ex or a friend when they go to distribute wedding card.

But what is the root cause of this? Why do some ladies do so?? before we judge anybody, is there a psychological cause of this
Stupidity, pity sex, farewell sex, wanting to do it with one more person or one last time before being caged down. Same reason men do it too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2022
shocked

Nonsense and stupid post from a complete nonen

3 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Kobicove(m): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Men also do it undecided
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Divinehub: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2022
Speechless

2 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Lalami3232(m): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Guys, should we tell him? grin
My fellow guys say make we no tell you. When you marry a nonvirgin aka borehole, experience/reality go tell you.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife/GF, go for DNA test oooo. The pikin get my shape of head or nose no mean say na your pikin"

10 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by chatinent: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2022
You dey want make ashawo come here come lie?
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Qatar2022: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Did you do it? Because you reacted as someone that do it

10 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by stixxy(m): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Okafors law is inevitable

2 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Pascopele:

It is blackmail. Guys blackmail there ex to it.

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by SNEFF: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2022
heard about farewell sexx??
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Reelmii: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2022
One for the road

It is called retirement ( even tho they are not tired of it) plan
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by underpinna: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Lalami3232:
Guys, should we tell him? grin
My fellow guys say make we no tell you. When you marry a nonvirgin aka borehole, experience/reality go tell you.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if no be you disvirgin your wife/GF, go for DNA test oooo. The pikin get my shape of head or nose no mean say na your pikin"

We get the same eye, ear but him resemble my grand papa grin
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by jmoore(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2022
There is no difference between fornication with boyfriend and fornication with exboyfriend.

Those ladies are the ones who usually scream 'who virginity help'.
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Nonexisting: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2022
Evil spirit, the same that makes oloshos stand on roads at 1am without fear of the living and the dead. You need to get into the mind of am average vaginarian to understand them. They don't know what they want in life. They are just like chameleon, whatever color they see, they transform to it.

5 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by TheWolfen(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2022
If u ask me nah who I go ask? grin

I don't do exes anyway. Even though their greenlight is always on for me but I personally choose to avoid them.
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Wizywiz(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

are u sure u are female...be like say na Yahoo boy seeking for attention they behind this Monika....don't see why a woman will be ubiquitous at almost every thread yarning opata and spewing thrash

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Wizywiz(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Kobicove:
Men also do it undecided
it's more common amongst women than men..because most ladies no go allow u make love to them when dey know u are on the verge of getting married...

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by quisera(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
I had a similar experience recently...my ex came to visit me and she wanted me to have sex with her. She tried everything possible to make sure it happened but I wasn't really in a good mood that day coupled with the fact I didn't like her anymore and body no just move me to knack that day so I just press breast and gave her some light kisses make she free me.
Two days later I saw her pre wedding pics online. I was shocked to the bone. Till date she keeps telling me she wish she got married to me. Anytime I see her family pics online I go just dey shake head.
This life ehn Fear woman o

5 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Pascopele: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
quisera:
I had a similar experience recently...my ex came to visit me and she wanted me to have sex with her. She tried everything possible to make sure it happened but I wasn't really in a good mood that day coupled with the fact I didn't like her anymore and body no just move me to knack that day so I just press breast and gave her some light kisses make she free me.
Two days later I saw her pre wedding pics online. I was shocked to the bone. Till date she keeps telling me she wish she got married to me. Anytime I see her family pics online I go just dey shake head.
This life ehn Fear woman o
Women date who is ready and Marry who is available

4 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
foolishness!
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Blunttruth:

Stupidity, pity sex, farewell sex, wanting to do it with one more person or one last time before being caged down. Same reason men do it too.
Which one is caged down? Even inside the marriage they still go out to do it especially the men, na them cheat pass

3 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na men do am pass, especially when they don enter the marriage, their eagle go con rise! U will now start hearing things like am a man, I can marry or have affair with any woman I want.
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Blunttruth: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Which one is caged down? Even inside the marriage they still go out to do it especially the men, na them cheat pass

Some do it for the last time cheesy cheesy especially the women. Some tribes forbid it for the woman of course. Double standards. lipsrsealed usually results in the husband's death or children's death. For the men they don't feel caged down because society accepts it. That's when you will be hearing rubbish about the key at padlock crap
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Blunttruth:

Some do it for the last time cheesy cheesy especially the women. Some tribes forbid it for the woman of course. Double standards. lipsrsealed usually results in the husband's death or children's death. For the men they don't feel caged down because society accepts it. That's when you will be hearing rubbish about the key at padlock crap
yeah for the forbidding part here in delta the urohobos and isokos do if u as a married woman u are cheating, if after doing that u don't confess to your husband u will die within few weeks or months, den if u as the man u are aware that your wife sleeps outside and u don't confront her, u feign ignorance, u as the man u will die. But if u confront your wife and she accepts and beg for forgiveness there won't be deaths. Now this happens to u no matter ur tribe as long as u are married to an urhobo or isoko be u man or woman and u cheat, u will die.

4 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Sparrk007(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
A cheating wife will always cheat..B4 or after marriage. The cheating continue.
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Blunttruth: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah for the forbidding part here in delta the urohobos and isokos do if u as a married woman u are cheating, if after doing that u don't confess to your husband u will die within few weeks or months, den if u as the man u are aware that your wife sleeps outside and u don't confront her, u feign ignorance, u as the man u will die. But if u confront your wife and she accepts and beg for forgiveness there won't be deaths. Now this happens to u no matter ur tribe as long as u are married to an urhobo or isoko be u man or woman and u cheat, u will die.
I think they also kill goat. It happens in Bini too. That is if the man still wants to continue with the woman. If he even eats the cheating wife's food he will die.
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Boogyman557: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool My ADVISE!

As a Man.. Make SURE sey u Sabi NACK well well..

E get as u go take NACK woman, she no go FIT Walker well for 2days..

If u Sabi NACK well, ur woman no go REASON outside at ALL..

Try de go ASHAWOO house, PRACTICE makes one perfect..

Try de go ASHAWOO house, DE NACK different ASHAWOO, from der u go Sabi NACK well well.. Any normal GIRL wey u go JAM 4 bed, she go SAMANKWE 4 ur GOVERNMENT!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Blunttruth:

I think they also kill goat. It happens in Bini too. That is if the man still wants to continue with the woman. If he even eats the cheating wife's food he will die.
exactly!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Pascopele: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2022
wink
TheWolfen:
If u ask me nah who I go ask? grin

I don't do exes anyway. Even though their greenlight is always on for me but I personally choose to avoid them.
Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Fiscus105(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Pascopele:

How many of such you have seen by "ur very self" slept with her ex before marriage? Mention just 1.
You heard unsubstantiated rumors that lady slept with her ex, making u go crazy and console ur inability to marry.

1 Like

Re: What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? by Pascopele: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2022
Fiscus105:

How many of such you have seen by "ur very self" slept with her ex before marriage? Mention just 1.
You heard unsubstantiated rumors that lady slept with her ex, making u go crazy and console ur inability to marry.
Many

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Lolo National 2023: Biggest Breast In West Africa / A Woman's Past Relationships / “she’s Always Asking For Sex” – Christembassy Pastor Seeks Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.