Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,493 members, 7,854,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells (4175 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Southernigbo: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2022
You See most guys showing how clean they are by always maintaining good hygiene and high level of cleanliness but when it comes to the issue of the opposite sex, they don't care how dirty, unkempt, hygienic and smelly they may be, they just engage them in sex as if you their sense of smell has been obliterated. I de shame for men like these o. Well I really don't support the eating of frogs, but I do know that white man said that if you must eat frog, eat the one with a lot of fat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
On sunday?

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Boogyman557: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool My BLODA.. PREEK and Brain no de work together!

Wen PREEK RISE up, BRAIN de Short DOWN!

E get 1 fine ASHAWOO BANI wey I follow JAZZ in her room to NACK her, my PREEK don RISE up INTOTO!

I don already pull TROUSER, she wear me CONDOMM, As she pull her cloth, NaSo she de smell SHIT SHIT..

Chai... the smell really SCATTER my Head pan.. but I GATZ code because I believe say na TOILET she go and maybe she no CLEAN her YANNSH WELL..

But I GATZ NACK dis BANI because she too make SENSE...

I No send the SMELL ooo.. I just put PREEK and NACK NACK dis BANI WELL WELL...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Southernigbo: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
On sunday?
it's a patriotic call o
Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Totilopussylick(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Op....i know you are the person in involved in this miserable act

But to be honest with you, there's a random moments you don't mind how bad or good the pussy smells cheesy

You just has to use pillow cover your nose till you are finished sad tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
Southernigbo:
it's a patriotic call o
Isi, odikwa gi mma?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Militant30: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
I don't tolerate that ooooooooo

I don't just into any smelly gutter just to satisfy myself ooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
No be everybody nose dey active na

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Prettygirl200(f): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Southernigbo:
You See most guys showing how clean they are by always maintaining good hygiene and high level of cleanliness but when it comes to the issue of the opposite sex, they don't care how dirty, unkempt, hygienic and smelly they may be, they just engage them in sex as if you their sense of smell has been obliterated. I de shame for men like these o. Well I really don't support the eating of frogs, but I do know that white man said that if you must eat frog, eat the one with a lot of fat.
Oga take it easy today is Sunday, go and fast and pray undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Prettygirl200(f): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Boogyman557:

E get 1 fine ASHAWOO BANI wey I follow JAZZ in her room to NACK her, my PREEK don RISE up INTOTO!

I don already pull TROUSER, she wear me CONDOMM, As she pull her cloth, NaSo she de smell SHIT SHIT..

Chai... the smell really SCATTER my Head pan.. but I GATZ code because I believe say na TOILET she go and maybe she no CLEAN her YANNSH WELL..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
lol u are a mad man

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Starzo: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
cuz many men become foolish at the sight and thought of pussy. They lose their ability to reason cognitively.

That's why the redpill is important.

Reason with your head not your d*ck

Kick the b*tch out if she has a pungent smelling p*ssy/ bad character.

Never tolerate rubbish from these h*es.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Starzo: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
you're very st*pid

Person like you fit nack girl even if u see HIV report beside her bed confirming say she dey positive as long as say your pr*ck don already stand

You nor just get sense at all

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Boogyman557: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
lol u are a mad man
Holly Gram cool

My Gee!

NaSo d matterz be ooo

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Boogyman557: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Starzo:

you're very st*pid

Person like you fit nack girl even if u see HIV report beside her bed confirming say she dey positive as long as say your pr*ck don already stand

You nor just get sense at all
Holly Gram cool

My Gee!

NaSo d matterz be ooo..

Some ASHAWOO BANIS need de Wash up WELL..

I de BLA WEED now, maybe in d evening, I fit still JAZZ in ASHAWOO house...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
This one na straight outta yaba grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na so one babe been disturb me that year say she love me oh, I tried avoiding her but lie lie she kept pestering my life sending me love messages and telling me that I am the only guy she have ever opened her mouth to express her love to but yet am treating her love for me like trash hmmmm, to cut the story short I decided to give this girl a chance the day she came to my house and we got down to business immediately she pull her panties the stench of fishy smell emanating from her private part was so terrible sad sad I just weak, the babe come the ask me why I just stand the look her, say I no go Bleep again, as a guy man I just use format tell her say my condom don finish and I don't Bleep without condom, the mumu girl come the tell me say make I just enter now she don't have a problem with that, dammm can you imagine. I gave her a resounding "No" for an answer, nah so I take run away from that girl that day oh. grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Prettygirl200(f): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

My Gee!

NaSo d matterz be ooo

WTF MAN!
Lol sorry am a girl, so u address Me as babe or banny not Gee

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Starzo: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

My Gee!

NaSo d matterz be ooo..

Some ASHAWOO BANIS need de Wash up WELL..

I de BLA WEED now, maybe in d evening, I fit still JAZZ in ASHAWOO house...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
ekpa!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by ifytrik(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by illicit(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Don't u like smelly food
Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Southernigbo:
Just say u love dirty and smelling girls and stop projecting it on others undecided
Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Rahkman: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Jesus christ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Boogyman557: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol sorry am a girl, so u address Me as babe or banny not Gee
Holly Gram cool OKAY

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
E clear say fishy pussy don give you handshake. angry

Once i perceive dat offensive odour,there is no way in heaven that sex will continue. Damn!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by immortalcrown(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
On sunday?
Who you will be on Sunday cannot be different from who you were on Saturday. If you will not like the same personality on Sunday, drop the personality even before Saturday.

Patrioticbreed9:

What are you feeling like?
What you felt like when you asked the poster your question.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Justice4Toto: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Smell will not affect first round of sex vid at that time KONJI is in control
After the first round then the smell factor will now count.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by blinking001(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tolerating vaagina smell during sexual intercourse is a big disservice to oneself. I hope the guys still accepting this abomination from the female gender turn a new leaf. It's a clarion call.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by godofuck231: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
You know how much em spend to buy the babe bulala
Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
Southernigbo:

Put it in plain terms, I’m almost confused here. Are you referring to that rotten smell?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Na so one babe been disturb me that year say she love me oh, I tried avoiding her but lie lie she kept pestering my life sending me love messages and telling me that I am the only guy she have ever opened her mouth to express her love to but yet am treating her love for me like trash hmmmm, to cut the story short I decided to give this girl a chance the day she came to my house and we got down to business immediately she pull her panties the stench of fishy smell emanating from her private part was so terrible sad sad I just weak, the babe come the ask me why I just stand the look her, say I no go Bleep again, as a guy man I just use format tell her say my condom don finish and I don't Bleep without condom, the mumu girl come the tell me say make I just enter now she don't have a problem with that, dammm can you imagine. I gave her a resounding "No" for an answer, nah so I take run away from that girl that day oh. grin grin grin

I believe they think the offensive smell is ‘normal’

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
immortalcrown:

Who you will be on Sunday cannot be different from who you were on Saturday. If you will not like the same personality on Sunday, drop the personality even before Saturday.

What are you feeling like?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Tolerate Bad Sexual Smells by SenecaTheYonger: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Southernigbo:

Do you know what those guys go through to get those dirty babes?

Even the ones wey dey smell during sex, they don’t have the mind to tell her because they’re afraid they won’t get pussy. Weak generation

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Tries To Show Off Her Boyfriend But He Quickly Hides His Face / If A Woman Hit You, Destroy Her... / Hausa Boy, Igbo Girl To Marry, But Parents Threaten to Disown Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.