Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State (55676 Views)

Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Bigchristo: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
When Ameachi emerge presido oga wike go see pepper, patient johnatan go hala there is god o and run overseas i see ameachi more tougher on currupt fighting than buhari. Ameachi/erufai ticket will be too hot for currupt govenors. Buhari bad gan
Before Amaechi emerge as presido Wike would be far gone out of Rivers, but for now Wike is too strong for them to handle
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by nnamdi640: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ameachi was thinking he has madness, now he has seen the true definition of mad man. Wike will be like 'Ameachi come to River State let me show you how mad people treat their enemies'.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Tareq1105: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
stixxy:
Juju pass juju... Wike too rugged

Wike has bought all his boys over including that Chidi Loyl. You remember him ba?

That strong man in the state assembly then. He's with Wike now as chairman of a local government.

Even Magnus Abe, it's Wike that is funding him to fight with Amaechi.

Amaechi has lost touch and I pity him.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Emma15678:

Can you stop this madness? Tribal bigot spotted.
ipob bingo spotted

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Munzy14(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
stixxy:
You go fear when an Executioner and a norseman is a governor grin grin..Amaechi na mugu..

He knew wike's ruggedity as a BAN...But he just dey do do anyhow..When he was a governor, wike was the bad guy behind the scene for dirty job.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Almaigaa: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
abobote:
That could be scarsm.
Ameachi can never be afraid of wike to the extent of not going home, he is a strong man in Rivers State, just like Nwike.
Dont also forget he said when we get to the bridge, we will know how to cross

Which one is "Nwike" again? His name is Wike. No spoil the man name for am.

Unity beggers.

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Tareq1105: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
Before Amaechi emerge as presido Wike would be far gone out of Rivers, but for now Wike is too strong for them to handle

Even if Buhari is drunk he wouldn't make the mistake of picking someone that cannot deliver one pulling booth for the party in an election.

Is it now other states that will now be working for him?

Think well. Amaechi doesn't have what it takes to get the ticket of APC.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by ALFADOS(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
when person say, if he reach the bridge he cross it, if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Funflipper: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
When Ameachi emerge presido oga wike go see pepper, patient johnatan go hala there is god o and run overseas i see ameachi more tougher on currupt fighting than buhari. Ameachi/erufai ticket will be too hot for currupt govenors. Buhari bad gan

Is amaechi not corrupt?
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Ellasure: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Inner feelings?
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Checkup7: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
YoungLionken:
A foolish enemy is one who brags..

But a wise foe will say everything to make you feel superior and therefore relaxed. In the process of you relaxing, thinking you already got game, boom! He attacks!!

Take a cue from Putin vs Biden

Wike( just like Putin) thinks he got game, but at the end, we shall all see the end of it..

Winning in life's not by unnecessary display of foolishness cool cool cool
Lol it should be take a cue at the past Governor of Anambra state Gov.Obiano ..Wike will be dealt with when he leaves office.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Jostoman: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
duro4chang:
Hmmm. I like you
amaechi thinks that WIKE is a gullible like him that he can play mind games with. WIKE is smarter than that Oga amaechi
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by keystone123(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amaechi will not fly, talking from the realm of the spirit.. there are more well acceptable candidate like Prof. Osinbajo this the man majority of the youth of this country want, even Tinubu is better than Amaechi by far. if emerge his own style of leadership will be worst than Putin.. forget the pretence is doing to the north, is all to make himself relevant...

Go and clear yourself first in your state before leading the whole country. A man that cannot build his house cannot build a community talkless of a whole Nation. Is perpetual traitor, trace him down to when he was in PDP.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Fidinno(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
missionmex:
I like your insight.
Thanks
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Joetttimua1811(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
What did you do to him?
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:
He is obviously being sarcastic now
Alot of people didn't notice that. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by rigarmortis: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Haba. This is pure sarcasm now. People should learn to use their sense sometimes
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by CHAQUR: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
This Buhari administration actually overfed some people, & among them is this Amaechi and Fashola from the south here.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by offiahvictor(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2022
stixxy:
not that bro, Amaechi is wiser. He is Aso Rock candidate. just watch

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by duro4chang(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Jostoman:
amaechi thinks that WIKE is a gullible like him that he can play mind games with. WIKE is smarter than that Oga amaechi
I no know about that. Make you no use small letter to start a person's name.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Nackzy: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sarcasm at its peak
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by offiahvictor(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fidinno:
Meaning to what Amaechi was saying;

1. He is now bigger than Rivers Politics

2. He has people in River state to deal with Wike

3. "When we reach the bridge we’ll cross it meaning"
When the right time comes, he will be coming back to reclaim his State

4. His investment is in Abuja, meaning he has his eyes on the presidency
you are intelligent.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by BabaIbo: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
This is sarcasm na, why are people making it look like he truly mean it.
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by sageb: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fidinno:
Meaning to what Amaechi was saying;

1. He is now bigger than Rivers Politics

2. He has people in River state to deal with Wike

3. "When we reach the bridge we’ll cross it meaning"
When the right time comes, he will be coming back to reclaim his State

4. His investment is in Abuja, meaning he has his eyes on the presidency

You know what's up
Amaechi is just being sarcastic about it
Amaechi is the MVP
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Bigchristo: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

Even if Buhari is drunk he wouldn't make the mistake of picking someone that cannot deliver one pulling booth for the party in an election.

Is it now other states that will now be working for him?

Think well. Amaechi doesn't have what it takes to get the ticket of APC.
Its just am assumption Amaechi can’t smell being an APC candidate
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Emma15678: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
ipob bingo spotted
Who told you am IPOB? So being igbo=being IPOB baa?
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by errigdee: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
cartel pass cartel
Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Remman(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Amaechi pinned down Asari and Ateke in their home during the last election. So, how is he afraid of ordinary Wike with only Ogboni backup? He even entered Rivers state during the 2019 elections with only one single police man excort and today he's still free.

The Amaechi i know is afraid of nobody... He opposed Goodluck while in Rivers state and wasn't afraid to be assasinated by ex-militants who were heavily on GEJ's pay. Goodluck's wife even used presidential power to remove police protection from Amaechi and nothing happened, what is Wike where Amaechi is? Lol! However, of a truth, Wike may have more spiritual hands and Niger Delta militant kingpins influence than Amaechi but Amaechi is still untouchable...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State by Karemarealty288(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
marsman:
He is obviously being sarcastic now
Amaechi I playing mind game ....let Amaechi get Presidential ticket and see how all SS and SE will work to his Favour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan / Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.